All Comments on 'Daughter Training Ch. 05'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Looking forward to part 2 please

Mona_NovaMona_Novaover 7 years ago
Nice

I like that you stretched out from your usual template and wrote a story from the wife's perspective, and looking forward to more stories that involve more than just Daddy and Daughter. (Maybe sister daughters and the son who feels left out for a future story?)

One thing that struck a sour note in this story was the crass, cruel way the daughter spoke to her mother. It made her unlikable and her role as Daddy's loving fuck toy was less appealing.

I hope if you follow this family to their new home in Fertile Valley, you will adjust her foul mouthed, condescending attitude towards Mom.

Thanks again for hot stories!

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 7 years ago
Another Great Entry

No matter the perspective you are the master of Father/Daughter incest. Thank you for your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES