All Comments on 'Daughter Training Ch. 06'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Hot Success!

What a great finale to a great two-part story! I actually really liked the change in perspective for these two chapters. It was interesting to have the wife's opinion while still maintaining the father-daughter relationship as the core of the narrative. Another great addition to the wild tales of Fertile Valley. I really hope you continue with the 'Daughter Training' series.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Wow

Now this is the start of a wonderful chapter

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 7 years ago
So darn good!

This world you have created and the way you flesh it out is amazing. The descriptions never seemed rushed yet you get so much into each chapter. Thank you for your writing!

Mona_NovaMona_Novaover 7 years ago
SUPERB Incest Fantasy

Thanks for another tour de force. LOVE your writing. Please write more!! :)

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Hot

This is one hot series. The idea of a housing division like Fertile Valley although fictional should be a reality. It is too bad that all daughters and sons do not enjoy the type of life created in this story.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 7 years ago

This series is just arousingly awesome. And that church scene . . . Wow

My only complaint is that I would've liked a chapter or a part where you showed Ava becoming Gerald's three hole slut during the cruise.

Keep writing this ultra hot series please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A great series

I look forward to a story where Gerard starts training Ava's daughter/sister. That would be very erotic.

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Inter generational incest

How great bringing in the next generation into this perfect world. The fun of Caitlyn drinking her husband’s fun from her daughters pregnant cunt or drinking from her lactating tits is really lovely. The prospect of this continuing to the next generation is perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
1480 Followers
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES