Daughter Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn also frequently enjoyed being in a 69 position with her daughter, each of them eating each other out and writhing together on the bed while Gerard watched and got hard enough to fuck one of them again. Caitlyn especially loved being on the bottom of the mother/daughter embrace as her husband grabbed Ava's ass and slid his cock into whichever hole he wanted most at that moment. It was absolute heaven to be eaten by her daughter's skillful tongue while she was able to alternate between eating her daughter's pussy and licking her husband's cock and balls. To top it all off, she got her husband's fresh cum as it dripped and drooled out of her daughter's holes.

Snapping back to the present, Caitlyn noticed Ava getting down on her knees once more, like so many other daughters around her and used her mouth to get her daddy back to hardness. She looked up and smiled at her father and mother, and Caitlyn squeezed her husband's hand to remind him she approved of what was happening. Ava gleefully giggled as she succeeded in returning the hardness to her daddy's cock, and

ditched her panties on the floor of the church balcony as she hopped up on his lap, hugging him close as her mom guided her dad's cock to her pussy.

"Thanks, Mom, I love you so much," Ava whispered before groaning as her father filled her breeding hole again.

Caitlyn thanked the Lord for the close relationship she had with her daughter.

None of the family was listening to the innuendo-filled sermon as the sexy daughter bounced on her daddy's cock. Their enthusiasm inspired several other incestuous couples to redouble their efforts, and soon, a chorus of grunts, groans, and moans filled the air, making it once again difficult to hear the pastor. The churchgoers not involved in incestuous relations at that moment understood and smiled at the love being shared on the upper level of God's house.

Caitlyn suspected that today was the day her daughter would finally be wholly owned by her daddy, forever and ever, by making a new life inside her. From the taste and consistency of her daughter's fluids, which she had earlier that morning, Caitlyn knew that Ava was ready to breed.

Once Gerard put a baby in Ava's belly, and she had her brother or sister kicking and squirming inside of her, she would be her father's property for all time, no matter what else happened. That thought made each of the three family members almost crazy with lust. Caitlyn started brazenly masturbating in church with one hand while the fingers of her other hand intertwined with those of her husband.

Ava settled into a rhythmic bouncing motion, chanting, "Breed me, Daddy, breed me, Daddy, breed me, Daddy..." over and over.

Other daughters in the balcony joined in, soon each of them chanting in unison, "Breed me, Daddy!" with their voices combining into a chorus that some parishioners on the ground floor could hear.

Gerard squeezed his wife's hand tight as Ava's pussy tightened around his cock, causing him to release his coveted seed deep inside her. Sensing what just happened, Caitlyn orgasmed herself, moaning loudly and adding to the symphony of joy going on around her.

After the sermon, the family straightened themselves out and exited the balcony with the rest of the incestuous families around them; Ava's hair was tussled, her face shining with saliva and sperm, and her daddy's cum drooling down her legs as she struggled to walk straight. Caitlyn was flushed, her skirt and hair disheveled. Gerard had his head held high, his dress shirt undone, and a big wet stain on his khakis as he walked with one hand around the waist of each of his sluts. In any other place, the family would stand out, but they blended in with the crowd of other families walking to their cars or on their way to other church functions.

Like the previous week, mother and daughter got to the car and realized they had left their panties on the church floor. They probably wouldn't even bother wearing them next time.

Caitlyn settled into the driver's seat while her husband and daughter got in the back. Ava hurried to free her daddy's cock from its confines so she could suckle it as they drove home. Caitlyn looked at the precious and beautiful sight in the rearview mirror as she drove. She couldn't wait to suckle at her daughter's teat, tasting the milk while her husband worked to fill his daughter with cum. Caitlyn struggled to concentrate on driving as the euphoric thought of drinking her husband's sperm from a pregnant cunt washed over her. She prayed to God that today was the day that the family's number would grow by one.

It was.

12