All Comments on 'Daughter with My Friends'

by varun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
XodanXodanover 13 years ago
great start

Keep that comming.

Very hot thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story, bad writing

I notice in the story first she has "small breasts" yet in chapter 3 they are described as "huge mounds", please keep her boob size consistent all the way through. Also, the errors in your spelling and grammar are countless, fix this up and maybe more people would read through the whole thing.

varunvarunover 12 years agoAuthor
Passing of time!

Dear friend,

In reference to your comment:

the first part describes her boobs as 'Small breasts' but in Chapter 3: it says as huge mounds - Its true.

This is done to show the passing of time - in short she has grown.

If you notice the first chapter she is too innocent where my friends take advantage and place her on lap - this is to show that she is naive and not yet mature but as the story grows the time also passes.

The time from chapter 1 to chapter 8(not yet posted) is a line of incidents happened in a spam of years not days.

Also you know how fast a little girl grows to a big girl! :-)

Thank you for reading thru my incidents - Appreciate your suggestions.

Trying my best to post error free incidents.

Hope Ch:8 will be enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FRIENDS IN NEED ARE FRIENDS INDEED!!

U VE GOOD FRIENDS - CAN U REFER THEM TO ME? I TOO HAVE A DAUGHTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Difficult as hell, to follow. You really need an editor, if you are going to write a good story in english. Hope you do better, .. but it seems not likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is story Fake Or Your Real Life incident?

Is story Fake Or Your Real Life incident? Tell the truth!

So that we can understand if it's made up/ fake or taken from your own real life incident/s...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot slut hot sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous