Daughters and Fathers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"If you don't want to be left out, Britta, you know what you can do."

"I don't; I do," she replied with snort.

He was surprised when she flung back the covers and scramble over them, lying down on the edge of the bed with her hips in front of Maren's face, who raised her head and grasped her hip. Britta's thigh slid under it, and she drew her face closer to Maren's hips.

So that's how they did it with Johan, he thought, and how they did it with each other. Obviously, very good, as he heard their tongues moistly lapping. He rocked his hips to remind Maren that his cock was still in her pussy, and then felt it tighten to whatever her sister was doing. This was going to be good, he thought, the girls' arousing each other, and his cock just enjoying the response of Maren's pussy. He squeezed her breast.

Then he felt on his sack the breath of a sharp snort by Britta and was surprised when her hand slid over his hip. "Oooh!" Her fingers finding and rubbing his asshole. That again! That too! Maren must have started by rubbing Britta's. "Oooh!" Her fingers not just rubbing! One was probing in his! Was Maren doing that, too? They knew more about it than he did. "Oooh!" It did feel good, making his asshole and cock twitch. Did her fingertip really want to probe deeper? It did! If it wanted to! It felt good! Arousing! Making his cock surge in Maren's clutching pussy.

Oh, this was good! And what they were doing to each other must also be good, exchanging encouraging moans. Of course; they had been doing it together for a year or two, and what Britta was doing was making Maren's pussy clutch his cock, something it only felt when he was pumping it, close to having an orgasm. But he wasn't moving it now, just her aroused pussy trying to milk his cock! God, it felt good!

His hips began slowly to rock, encouraged by Britta's finger. To hell with worrying about fucking his daughters! They wanted him to, and knew better than he did how they wanted it! Fucking better than the way he had conceived them! All right, they were a team, and babies were only conceived with one woman.

"Oooh!" Was Maren's finger in her sister's asshole, like Britta's was in his. He squeezed Maren's breast again and then reached over Britta's hip and found Maren's hand. Her finger was, even deeper and wiggling. And then Britta's was wiggling deeper in his!

His hips began to rock faster, encouraged by Britta's hand. Maren moaned in response, and then gasped and shocked him: "God, yes! Fuck me!"

Too late to worry about her choice of language; he was already, but now not just as a reflexive response to the arousal of her pussy's squeezing his cock. His hand slid back and clutched her breast, and he pumped his cock as fast as he could in her tight pussy.

They all were gasping and groaning, and he could hear wetter noises from what the girls' tongues were doing. Then with a grunt, he came, his cock surging as he thrust it harder into her pussy, and it spurted, and she groaned louder, her body convulsing, as he came again and again, and then Britta gasped, and he felt her shudder, as she gasped: "God, yes!"

Maren's pussy was still clutching his cock, now just twitching in her, as he gasped and sighed. Both girls also sighed, and for a minute or two, their stomachs were heaving in unison as they recovered.

Britta didn't have space to roll back and clambered back over them, not turning around on the bed. He rolled back and found one of her breasts with his hand. She put one hand on his and reached over his thigh and found his wet, wilting cock, then gathered up his balls, snorting softly as she held them in her hand and murmured:

"I never thought about your doing that."

"Hmm!! Even when you learned about 'the birds and bees'?"

"Hmm? ... Even then."

"Wouldn't have taken as much imagination as for me to think of you two 'doing that'."

"I guess not."

She snorted and fondled his balls, and he fondled her breast, her nipple remaining soft when his thumb rubbed over it. Maren rolled back against him and turned over with her head on his shoulder, reaching over his chest and holding herself to him, and murmured:

"I hadn't either: thought of your doing that, not really, even after yesterday."

"Sweet of you. I hadn't either, 'not really.' ... Oh, vaguely, of course, but sort of thinking that what we had done was enough, ... certainly good enough, that maybe we wouldn't want to - need to - do more."

Maren hugged him, drawing her thigh over his and rocking her pussy up against him, then murmuring:

"But I'm glad that we did. It was so good! Thank you."

"It sure was, thank you, ... both of you."

He fondled Britta's breast, who fondled his balls in return, and hugged Maren. Her hand slid down and found his soft cock, and his slid over her side and held her breast. After a moment, he snorted and remarked:

"I guess this is the ultimate in 'being familiar'."

The girls snorted and fondled his cock and balls. Then Maren remarked:

"You'll get your turn, Britta. Won't she? I was just lucky that you went to sleep facing me."

"Of course, ... even if I don't have another dream like that."

"Mmmm! That's a nice promise. Hm-hmm! Something to look forward to."

She scratched behind his balls, and her sister slid his foreskin down, snorting as her thumb rubbed over the now small, soft head of his cock. He snorted and said:

"Just something to look forward to; it needs to do something else right now."

"Oooh! Now I do, too," both girls replied.

With chuckles, they got up and hurried outside, all going together only a few steps from the cabin, snickering as they glanced at each other's streams. "Just being 'very familiar'," one of the girls said, and they all chuckled. He glanced at the clouds in the sky to the west and said that it looked like as though the weather could change, and they returned to the cabin, now completely comfortable with being naked - if any one of them wasn't already.

They washed, the girls washing their pussies unconcernedly, and he his cock and balls. When he relit the fire in the stove, the girls said that they had to get their pills. He just snorted with a nod, and they went to the other cabin. He thought it took a minute two longer than necessary before they returned, smiling slightly wryly as they took them with a drink from the dipper in one of the buckets. They all began making breakfast.

Since the girls didn't say anything, he also didn't, easy, since nothing occurred to him to say. He did notice the girls glancing at each other. Finally, as they were about to sit down, the older one, Britta, asked a little shyly:

"Do you think we are wicked?"

Since the girls glanced at each other, and Maren nodded, he assumed that "we" referred to them and connected that with their having taken their pills. He replied with his own question:

"Because you have the pill, ... and - I guess - what that allows you to do?"

"Hmm?! ... Well, sort of, I guess, ... but ..., uh, ... we were thinking about all of us."

"Let's eat," he replied, stalling for time to think of a reply, recognizing that the girls must have been talking about it in the other cabin.

As they sat down, delaying conversation for a few moments to begin eating, he rather liked that they had raised the subject, but wasn't sure how to reply. Then Maren asked:

"What do you think, ... are we?"

"Hmm? I guess that includes me."

The girls nodded, waiting for him to continue. He hesitated, snorting with a quizzical expression, and then said:

"I guess I should. ... Of course, I should. And since you asked, I guess you know why."

The girls nodded again, waiting. He snorted again, smiling wry, and said:

"If you really want to know what I was thinking the whole time: of course, I was surprised when you said that you wanted to go nude, thinking that I should tell you that you couldn't, but then realizing that I couldn't stop you, if you really did, ... just start an argument. Hmm! And I'll admit that the thought of getting to see you both nude was attractive. And then you really surprised me by telling about Johan, but I wasn't thinking about anything like that happening."

"We weren't, either," one of the girls interjected.

"And then you surprised me in the morning. So much for my stopping you, and, of course, I enjoyed looking at you. Hmm? Maybe I had unconsciously already made up my mind to dare to go nude when I didn't put on more clothes, or maybe that just seemed superfluous, since you had already seen me in my shorts. And, of course, I knew that it was pleasant to be nude, and ..., well, for a man, when working hard in the sun, it feels nice to be aware of what's down there swinging freely."

"And nice to see," the other girl interjected.

"Hmm! And I guess I kind of liked the idea of your being able to see me. Oh, I had some idea about not being a spoilsport or appearing to be a prude, but I think that was just an excuse, an attempt at one."

The girls nodded with smiles, and he snorted with a wry grin. Then Britta repeated her question:

"Are we wicked?"

"Do you think so?"

The girls glanced at each other, and then Maren replied:

"We don't want to think so, not more wicked than when we seduced Johan."

"Did you seduce me?"

"I don't think we intended to, ... but then at the lake ... Well, ... it just looked like you wanted us to do something."

"Hmm?! And I guess I did. At least, I was curious about what you might think, ... maybe say, but I wasn't imagining that you would say that, nor that Britta really would. ... Hmm?! Hm-hmm! If I was thinking 'wicked', not in any moral context, that it was just about its feeling wickedly good. ... Yesterday, too, even more wickedly good."

"We did too. Of course, we know that we aren't supposed to do it."

"True, ... but, ... well, I haven't ..., if anyone has been taken advantage of, it's been me, and I certainly haven't minded, ... don't mind. And if we enjoy it ..."

"We do!" both girls replied, nodding with smiles - and erect nipples.

"Better ask someone else about whether we're being wicked. Hm-hmm! No, better not!"

"We won't!" the girls again replied in unison.

They all more snickered than laughed, nodding and grinning. Maren exclaimed:

"You're the best ..."

She bit off the rest of her sentence, blushing and then more softly adding:

"You know what I mean, and not just for that, for being able to speak so openly."

"That's all right. Probably more daddies should speak so openly with their daughters, but never are asked to, dare to. Wouldn't have happened without the other."

"You are," she repeated, and her sister nodded. He acknowledged with a smile.

They cleared the table and cleaned up. When they went outside, the clouds in the west were nearer, but the sun from the southeast was still strong. They found a place to sit facing it. When the girls spread their thighs to let the sun warm between them, he spread his, murmuring with a snort:

"I know, it feels good for me, too."

"Um-hmm, just don't get a sunburn," one replied.

They chuckled, and the girls drew up their feet and let their thighs flop wider open. For a minute or two, he enjoyed the nice feeling of the sun warming his cock and balls, aware that they all were hanging lower. Then he murmured:

"If we can talk about everything, how did it happen that you 'seduced' Johan?"

"Hmm! It was easy," Maren remarked.

"After I talked you into helping."

"Yes, maybe, but then it was easy."

"He was shy and embarrassed, but two girls asking him to go skinny dipping with them was an offer he couldn't pass up."

"And then, well, it was sort of like with you."

"Hmm! Of course. But you were eager to do it?"

"Britta had already slept with her boyfriend, so ..."

"You had?!"

"Um-hmm, but not very good."

"And how did you imagine it could be with Johan, the both of you?"

"Did we think about that? We just wanted to see him naked."

"That's not true; in that Swedish story, the girls didn't just do it with each other, but also together with him, with both the men in the story."

Their father snorted sharply and remarked:

"No, yes, the kind of story I wouldn't have wanted you to read."

"But we had, and you know that we started doing it together, so it was only intriguing to want to include him."

"I guess so. ... Hmm?! ... And who else? Not just with each other?"

Maren smiled easily and replied:

"Just my boyfriend last year. You must have known, since Mom told you I had the pill."

He nodded and looked at Britta. She gave him a wry smile, blushing a little, and said:

"Two or three more."

"'More'? More than Maren?" he asked with a chuckle and impudent smile. Before Britta could, Maren replied with a grin:

"More like four, not counting Johan."

"Hmm! It wasn't like that when I was your age. And like that, like you do?"

The sisters glanced at each other and then both shook their heads with disappointed expressions. Britta then gave him another wry smile and murmured:

"Didn't let us. I mean, they didn't. Oh, they probably would have let us, but already wanted to do it."

Maren nodded. He snorted softly, also nodding, and agreed:

"I wouldn't have, back then either. Hm-hmm! Didn't even know about that, much less, imagine that a girl would want to."

His daughters grinned and chuckled. Then Maren grinned even more broadly and said:

"Aren't you glad that we do?!"

Her father just nodded with a smile, including Britta, who also smiled and nodded. He refilled their coffee cups, and they all had a sip. They glanced at each other again, all of them shrugging slightly with little smiles. He drew a breath and opened his mouth, then closed it. Britta's cheeks rose, just her eyes smiling, and she asked:

"Girls? You wanted to ask if we have with them? I haven't. She has."

"Britta! He didn't ask!"

He nodded, but with a smirk. He agreed:

"I didn't, but I was about to."

"Only a couple, really, only two," Maren replied with resigned expression, then sticking her tongue out at her sister.

He and Britta almost laughed, and then did, when she responded:

"Oh! Oooh! Like that!"

Maren had to laugh with them. It was a few moments before they could catch their breath again. Maren nodded, smiling wryly, then remarking to her sister:

"But it wasn't as good as with you, not what they did, either."

"But they did, tried to?" he asked, while Britta gave a pleased smile.

Maren rolled her eyes and explained softly:

"It was all a little embarrassing. The one hadn't slept with a boy, maybe didn't care about them, maybe why she had heard about girls' doing it. I didn't know that at the time, just liked that she suggested it; I wasn't going to. So we did. She was embarrassed about getting naked, and I then also was, embarrassed that maybe she could think that I already had done it. Oh, she liked it, both ways, but I was shy about showing her that I knew how to make it better."

"You should have," Britta remarked.

"And let her think that I was like her?"

"And the other one?"

"Hmm! At least I didn't have to tell what the boys did and didn't do. Don't know how she had the idea, not like the other one. She sure knew about boys, 'knew' more of them than I did, and must have also known from somewhere what girls could do. Hmm? It wasn't my idea, but I guess she asked the right girl about trying it. Hm-hmm! She did! Hm-hmm! I was just being polite before; We did it real good! A couple of times, between boyfriends."

"Between boyfriends?!"

"When we didn't have one," explained with a smiled wryly. Britta nodded, grinning, and said:

"Why I thought it might have been more than just those two."

"You would have too, with her," Maren replied with her own grin.

"Probably, no, just maybe; couldn't let her think that we are both like that."

"We aren't, and she isn't, and I told her that."

"You aren't!" he remarked, shaking his head with a grin. Then he smirked, his lips moving to a wry smile, and added:

"I doubt many fathers know what their daughters do."

Maren nodded with a smile and replied:

"Just as well that they don't."

"But I like that you do," Britta enjoined, adding:

"Why not, if you do with us? If we do with you."

"Hmm? I guess so," he agreed, then remarking:

"Better than thinking that you just want to with me."

"Or you with us," Maren responded.

"We don't," Britta replied, then adding:

"But we do, here, like this."

He nodded, and Maren nodded, glancing at each other and then at Britta, nodding again. They all smiled at their agreement.

When he reached for his plate, they all got up and cleared the table and cleaned up at the sink in the cabin. Very at ease with each other after their long conversation, they agreed to sunbathe and found the nearest convenient spot.

Lying again between his daughters, he did wonder if or when one of them would say or do anything referring to their new relationship, but was now so at ease with it that his cock only enjoyed the warmth of the sun, despite his noticing that the girls opened their thighs to let it shine on their pussies. As they lay there in silence, the warmth from the sun let his cock grow longer, resting on his slack sack. To free it from his thighs, he reached down and jostled his balls. When the girls chuckled, he realized that his unconscious action could be misunderstood. It was.

"You're not suggesting something?" Britta asked with a grin.

"No! Three times yesterday and then this morning ..."

"Last year, we once made Johan come six times."

"Hmm?! You kept score?"

"Not really; just that once, ... counting after we got home," Maren replied, adding:

"He didn't complain, and usually we made it easy for him, like this morning; he just had to be there."

"'Just had to be there'! You two!"

"You asked about him."

"Maybe I shouldn't have."

"But it's kind of fun to tell, ... to share. With whom else?"

"No one, I hope."

"Only with you, and now we have."

"Hmm? What are we going to talk about for the rest of the time here?"

"Almost three whole weeks. ... We don't have to talk all the time."

"Hmm! When we go shopping this weekend, remind me to buy some books."

"Hm-hmm! If they're the right kind!"

"Ibsen's plays, Björnson's poems, something you can brag about having read this fall."

"That wasn't what I was thinking of."

"I didn't think so, but it's still a good idea; can't just ... , well, you know."

"We could!" Britta replied.

The girls both grinned, their thighs moving, as they glanced at his cock.

"That's unfair; two against one! And I'm not Johan."

"What made you think that's what she meant?" Maren asked with feigned innocence.

"Her tight nipples."

"They weren't!" Britta complained.

But they were after he mentioned them. She smirked and circled one with a finger, humming softly.

He snorted and said the first thing that came to mind:

"I'm going to lick and suck them - all of them - but not right now."

As though the girls had been wait for his suggestion, they scrambled around on either side of him, each with a knee between his thighs, and offered him their breasts, their hands under them, moving then enticingly as they leaned forward.

"That was a mistake," he murmured, but put his lips to the nearest one, licking its stiff tip and then also sucking, while the girl's fingers squeezed her firm breast, and she hummed in appreciation. To be fair, his hand slid up the other girl's stomach and found her breast. She let him hold it, but as his thumb flipped her stiff nipple, he realized that that could also have been a mistake - if he had been serious about not wanting anything to start. Her hand immediately dropped down and found his cock. It began to stiffen in her fondling grasp. "Um-hmmm!" she responded with a deep chuckle. As it rose, she slid her palm over its knob and let it rise. They all chuckled, and he gave a final lick over the nipple and murmured:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers