Daughters and Fathers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

For a while - she wanted this to take a long time - he gently rocked his hips, fucking her. He wanted that too, just wondering if he could coordinate their orgasms with that of her sister. After a week's experience fucking them both, he was confident that they would have theirs more or less together, but getting there was ninety percent of the pleasure. He hummed with her nipple in his mouth, when he felt her pussy clutch his cock and felt it twitch in response. Then he snorted, when Maren moaned and murmured:

"Yes, do that! Hurt them!"

Her sister could only be pinching her nipples. He pinched hers and let his teeth hold her other one, eliciting moan from her, as he thought: they sure knew what they like, and so many ways together with one cock - with any other girls? One of them had said that boys came too soon. Was that a compliment, that he didn't? Who would want to in such a nice warm, tight pussy?! Wasn't he lucky to be able to fuck his young daughters' pussies?! He was!

But then Maren began to groan and rock her hips. His hand slid quickly down to Britta's pussy and began to rub her clitoris. "Uhnnn!" she responded, her pussy clutching his cock, and then they were all seeking their orgasms, he trying to do with his fingers what he knew she liked his tongue to do - and her sister's. Moaning and groaning, they let their hips moved as fast as they could; his pumping his cock in a clutching pussy, while Maren's hips were twitching desperately on her sister's mouth. He thrust harder, and then grunted deeply as he felt his cock spurt in her pussy! And again! And again! In his daughter's tight, fucking pussy!

He couldn't see that his other daughter's hands were pressed against the wall at the head of the bed, as she gasped and whimpered, her pelvis twitching uncontrollably on her sister's face. Had she come? He continued to fuck, and then felt her pussy flood him with her hot juice. God, she came good! Thank God! She had!

He relaxed, feeling her pussy clutch again, and then they all panted loudly, and then sighed with long moans.

Maren was the first to move, freeing her sister's face and dropping back down next to her with another moaning sigh. They lay still, recovering. When Britta extended her leg, and then he, his, his wilted cock slipped out of her pussy. She snorted softly and then remarked softly:

"Oooh! Not just your ..., not just you. Hmm! All wet, running down."

"Hmm!" he responded, adding: "Thanks," as he slid his hand back up and squeezed her breast.

"Just like I wanted. Thanks," she replied, holding his hand.

"Really?" Maren asked, adding: "I want it."

The others snickered, and Britta followed her hand's urging her to roll towards her, raising her thigh with a snort. Maren's face quickly moved between her thighs, her tongue trying to lap up whatever it could find, and finding more, that then oozed from between her sister's pussy lips, who snickered again and said:

"That feels good. Maybe I won't have to wash."

Maren nodded and licked around, as though trying to fulfill her expectation. Then her father snorted and remarked:

"But I will."

They all snickered again, and Maren made a move to clamber over her sister, but he snorted and objected:

"No. I don't trust that that is all you would do."

"You're right!"

She grinned at him, nodding. The others snorted. Then Britta said: "Peepee!"

They all nodded and quickly hurried outside. While they were going, glancing at each other's stream, he remarked:

"I know you sleep with boys, especially with Johan - probably done everything I can think of, ... and more."

"Not more," one replied, the other nodding.

"And before that?"

"With each other? Told you already."

"Hm-hmm! And probably anything else, when you discovered what felt good."

"Hmm! Probably; shouldn't have asked.

The the girls nodded with grins, and they returned to the cabin and started making breakfast, washing before they sat down to eat. One of the girls looked up at him and suddenly asked:

"How are you going to explain your tan?"

"Hmm! Don't remind me! And yours?"

"She doesn't usually see us naked."

"Hmm? Any good suggestions?"

The girls looked at each with quizzical expressions. After another bite to eat, the other replied:

"Not really. ... Maybe if you wore shorts for the next two weeks ....?"

"And you, too?"

The girls smirked and shook their heads, the other one remarking:

"We'll risk it."

"And if she sees you?"

"She won't; we'll be careful about that."

"Hmm! ... Maybe I'll just tell that you insisted on taking everything off, and that ..., well, ... it seemed even more like I had a problem with it, if I didn't."

They all snorted, snickering. One girl grinned and said:

"As though we were looking all the time to try to see it - like back when?"

"And it was always showing," the other added.

"Hmm! Something like that. ... It probably would have been."

"And we would have seen it and done or said something to let you know."

"Um-hmm," her sister agreed with a grin.

"Hmm! Sounds like it wouldn't have made much difference if I had or hadn't kept them on."

The girls nodded, just smiling, and one murmured:

"But thanks for taking them off."

"Um-hmm," her sister agreed, both smiling sweetly at him.

He snorted again, and they all smirked again. He remarked:

"Shorts are probably the better suggestion, ... and since you have seen it enough."

"But only when you're out in the sun."

He nodded with a smile, adding:

"Help me remember."

The girls nodded, and they finished eating, snorting a couple of times as they exchanged slight smirks.

After that, he wore shorts when they were out in the sun, which didn't, however, keep the girls from doing whatever they wanted with him. As the first one to sit on him with his cock in her pussy remarked: "See; no sun where it could matter."

With their father's urging, the sisters began to sketch, still complaining about wanting to have a live model, but for a couple of days they dutifully produced pictures that they could take home, and enjoyed that their skill improved with practice.

When he took his shorts off in the cabin, the girls enjoyed inspecting to see if he was developing tan lines - and inspecting between them. Once, he wondered if his wearing shorts increased their interest; one or the other usually fondling his cock or balls as she looked. That didn't always lead to something else. When it did, however, he had no objections, smirking at the other one, who joined them, either on his face or - to his surprise the first time - giving her sister pleasure.

The girls didn't just draw, of course. A hike to a remote knoll ended with them all naked in the sun again, and the above comment. That was just the first time they had his shorts off outside.

He and his daughters weren't counting, but between sunrise and sunrise, he reckoned that he fucked each of them at least once, and that at least one of them also sucked his cock, and he licked one of their pussies. He figured that it averaged out, and was quite surprised, but very pleased, with his ability to fulfill their erotic desires - and his own. The girls' delight at giving and receiving oral sex, he admitted to himself, made that easier. He never initiated anything - except for his cock, when they were sleeping - but whenever one of the girls did, he was more than willing to respond any way he could - every way he had learned from them.

Occasionally, he wondered briefly about what they were doing, but not with any moral compunctions, just that it was living out a male fantasy, one that he had never had. At other times - when he was just enjoying the sight of his unconcernedly nude daughters - he wondered if he had previously ever had sexual thoughts about them. Maybe when they started wearing bras? He didn't think so. Oh, he had enjoyed seeing them develop and stolen a glance when one leaned down, but not thought anything more than that they were attractive. He wondered if he had even considered that something would happen the evening that they told him they wanted to go nude, or even after he also was. Oh, probably, he surmised; he couldn't have been that naïve! They certainly weren't, hadn't been; they had done it all with Johan.

The girls then insisted that they wanted to draw each other, and he relented, silently curious about what they would produce. It was a gray day with the stove heating the cabin. They had talked about doing it in the other cabin as a justification for nude modeling in the privacy of their room, but as Britta said:

"But it will be too cold. I wouldn't just have cold nipples, but goosebumps all over."

"I'd want your nipples to be like that, anyway," her sister replied with a grin.

"Hmm! I can start a fire in the stove for you," he suggested.

"We want you to watch, anyway; we'll do it here," Maren replied.

Her sister nodded with a grin, remarking:

"And if you look, maybe they will be like she wants to draw them."

They all snickered, and he acquiesced with snort and smile, replying:

"I'll try, but both of you have to draw."

The girls nodded with grins and after getting their paper and pencils, looked around the room, deciding to sit facing each other on the sofa. They settled themselves with their backs against the side arms, and then chuckled and put their feet up against the other's with their knees up. They held them together for a moment, and then with a snort let then flop open and smirked slightly.

He drew a chair to where he could see all their nipples and remarked:

"I'm looking."

The girls's nipples did tighten for a moment in response, as they gave him a smile, but relaxed again,. As they held up their paper to start, he added in feigned disappointed tone:

"Guess I have looked too often for it to have much effect."

"Um-hmm, but we still like for you to."

"Just staring at you doesn't do much either."

"Hmm? I guess not."

He glanced down at his slack cock. They all snorted, and the girls began their sketching.

Maren, who had proved herself to be the better artist, looked up at her sister, considering for a few moments, and then smiled and made two little circles on her paper, then grinning at her father. Britta noticed with a snort, her nipples again erect for a moment, and remarked:

"I know what you're drawing."

"We said just torsos; got to start somewhere. Don't move; it will be more difficult giving them shape - shadowing. Don't hold your paper so high."

They all chuckled, and Britta lowered her paper, looking her sister up and down. While Maren began to sketch shadow for her breasts, she snorted and began to draw. After a few quick lines, she grinned and said:

"Mine's finished, just a torso."

"You can't be," her sister complained.

"It's not Picasso, but in that style, as best I can."

"Hmm! Show me!"

Britta grinned and held her drawing for him to see first. He snickered with a grin, agreeing:

"Not Picasso, but in that style."

"Show me! Maren insisted again.

Britta grinned and turned the paper for her to see: just a short straight vertical line at the bottom of her sheet with two curved lines extending from the bottom to the sides and up as straighter lines. Parallel above them were two lines, starting near the top of the straight line, which was surrounded by a few squiggly lines. Above them on the sheet was a pair concentric circles.

Maren wrinkled her nose, but grinned and said:

"That's all you think about."

"Not more than you do. I was just clever enough to keep it simple."

"Basic. Any kid could draw that."

"He'd have to see one first. ... Oooh! But you liked it; it's not just a straight line any more."

"Yours isn't either, ... but I don't think it was before, ... while you were thinking about drawing that."

"Good thing that yours wasn't. Would have ruined my simplistic concept, and it wouldn't have been 'Picasso' if I had tried to add detail instead of just a straight line."

"Hmm! And too difficult for you to draw."

"Um-hmm, but it would be fun to try, just that, no legs or breasts."

"Hmm! Not with you rubbing your pencil there. ... Tell her she shouldn't do that!"

He snorted with a grin and obliged:

"You shouldn't do that. ... Hm-hmm! You could distract your sister from her drawing."

"Hm-hmm! Her problem. She just asked me to sit still, so she can draw my breasts. ... Mmmm! And now my nipples are the way she wanted to see them."

They were, as she rubbed her pencil back and forth over the hood on her clitoris, holding it more firmly as she watched it. Maren snorted and started to do the same with her pencil, giving him a smirking glance, while he enjoyed seeing that their nipples were aroused, as he felt his cock stir.

"You're supposed to be drawing."

"I've already finished my picture."

"I can't draw with her doing that - hmm! - knowing how it feels."

"Good. ... Why didn't I ever use anything else before?"

"Hmm! Because you like to feel it with your fingers, too."

"You would know! ... But you're right."

Britta smirked and let the fingers of her other hand take over. "Um-hmm," Maren agreed, and did the same.

His cock was very full, and the girls glanced at it with snorts, but he couldn't see their pussies, just envisaged what their fingers were doing between their thighs, but his mental image kept his cock rising a little, especially when he noticed that the girls were looking at it, snorting softly.

"Hmm! I can do that, too."

His fingers slipped around his cock, which had risen to point at the girls. They snorted, nodding with grins, and watched his hand moving on it. One remarked:

"Oh, that's how you do it."

"Hmm! Of course. What did you expect?"

"I was hoping that we could learn something," the other replied with a smirk.

"You two? Probably the other way around."

"Hm-hmm!"

One pressed her thigh down to let him see what her fingers were doing, and the other one then also did so, both grinning as they moved their hands down and let him see their fingers slip into their pussies, both giving an exaggerated moan. He snorted and moved his hand up and down as their fingers moved out and in.

One of the girls murmured:

"We never did this before."

"Hm-umm; nice, something new."

"Oh, a couple of times Johan held his."

"But not for long."

"Hm-umm! We didn't let him."

"With you two there?!"

"Um-hmm; we didn't want him to waste it."

"Besides, a guy shouldn't have to do that, unless he is by himself."

"Hmm! I won't say anything, ask anything."

"You shouldn't either, ... not ask, do it."

"If it feels good?"

"Hmm! What would feel better?"

"Hmm?! Almost anything you could think of."

The girls smirked at each other and at him, and then asked together:

"You want us to?"

"Hmm?! Both of you at once?"

"Well, just one of us, I guess. ... Your choice; we've stopped counting."

"Hmm? Then your choice; I won't show any favoritism. ... Hm-hmm! Just don't fight."

The girls looked at each other, smirking slightly, their fingers still moving unconsciously in their pussies. He saw them curl their toes, as they rocked their feet back and forth. Then Britta said:

"You two did it already in bed; it's my turn, my choice. Come here!"

One of the girls murmured:

"We never did this before."

"Hm-umm; nice, something new."

"Oh, a couple of times Johan held his."

"But not for long."

"Hm-umm! We didn't let him."

"With you two there?!"

"Um-hmm; we didn't want him to waste it."

"Besides, a guy shouldn't have to do that, unless he is by himself."

"Hmm! I won't say anything, ask anything."

"You shouldn't either, ... not ask, do it."

"If it feels good?"

"Hmm! What would feel better?"

"Hmm?! Almost anything you could think of."

The girls smirked at each other and at him, and then asked together:

"You want us to?"

"Hmm?! Both of you at once?"

"Well, just one of us, I guess. ... Your choice; we've stopped counting."

"Hmm? Then your choice; I won't show any favoritism. ... Hm-hmm! Just don't fight."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers