Daughter's Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so sexy," he whispered as his hands roamed all over my legs and across my 34DD breasts. You're body needs to be fucked," he whispered in my ear as his fingers ran across the lace trim of my nylons then over my aching nipples.

"Oh God yes," I groaned as I told him I was so ready to fuck him.

After dinner we were in his Lamborghini kissing hotly the second the valet closed the door, with our mouths open and our tongues flicking wildly across each other's in an almost animalistic way.

As he ran his hands up and down my stocking covered legs he kept telling me how sexy I was and that he had to fuck me. I was groaning out loud as his hand pushed my thong to the side and he began busily fucking his index finger deep inside my wet pussy.

"Such a wet pussy," he snarled as his fingers went way up inside me, causing me to push off my high heel pumps and meet his thrusting fingers.

My pussy responded by cumming like a faucet.

As he continued to finger fuck me he kissed me hard and told me he wanted to fuck me.

"I want to fuck you all night," he said kissing my neck.

"Oh God, yes. Let me call my husband baby," I groaned as I kissed him hard, and then reached for my cell phone.

As the phone dialed we kept kissing, our tongues flicking wildly across each other's in a blaze. The animalistic need to fuck each other was all consuming. When my husband answered I told him I had just sealed a big deal and that I was staying at the buyer's home to go through the final check-list before he came there to sign the papers the next day. During the conversation my lover's fingers continued to plunge in and out of my soaking pussy, the tips of our tongues meeting in desperation to fuck each other.

Kissing my neck I bit my lower lip trying not to moan while I listened to my husband congratulate me on the big sale. Sensing another orgasm coming I told my husband I had to run and disconnected just as my pussy dam burst. Driving to his new home my hands were massaging the enormous bulge in his pants.

I was going crazy as I felt a huge mass of flesh that ran down the inseam of his right leg. Desperate to see it I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I looked in disbelief at this huge towering cock.

"12 inches for you baby," he said in a confident voice as I took hold of it in both hands.

"Such a big, thick cock," I groaned. As I kissed and licked and sucked all over it, my hands massaged my aching clit and my fingers plunged into my boiling cunt.

Through the years I've had a number of well-endowed men, including my husband who measures 10 inches long and is very fat around, but this one was by far the biggest. Driving through the wealthy neighborhood of Beverly Hills while sucking this huge cock had me dripping wet as all I could think about was how he was going to fuck me and what his monster was going to feel like inside me.

The one thing I knew about my body was that the best orgasms I've ever had were with men who had big cocks. As I pumped his giant shaft through my outstretched palms all I could think about was getting it deep inside me and how it was going to make me cum.

Arriving at his home we kissed hotly as my hand continued to pump up and down his huge shaft.

"I'm gonna fuck you all night," he snarled. "Your body is so fucking hot," he added as our tongues flicked across each other's.

"Oh God, I can't wait to fuck this huge cock of yours," I groaned out loud as I stroked him with total devotion to pleasing him.

"Let's go fuck," he said in a commanding voice that let me know he was very determined.

I was sure that being a billionaire and having such a huge cock gave him all the confidence in the world.

Getting out of the car he came to my side and watched me swing my long legs out the door. He didn't even bother to put his cock back in his pants. It was too hard and too huge. Once my pumps hit the driveway he took my hand.

"Fuck you're so hot," he groaned as he scanned my stocking covered legs.

"And you're so fucking huge," I said in a heated breath as I leaned out the door and kissed his fat cockhead then flicked my tongue across it.

We were both so lost in animal hunger for each other that our surroundings and the 45 million dollar mansion didn't even matter. Once outside the car he spun me around and spread my long stocking covered legs while he lifted my mini dress over my ass.

"Beautiful ass," he snarled as he squatted down behind me and ran his hands across my exposed ass cheeks.

Turning my head back I groaned out loud as he spread my ass cheeks apart and began kissing each cheek.

"Oh fuck," I groaned from being taken by him.

As his hands slid up and down my nylons he said, "I'm gonna eat this wild ass until you cum."

Without an ounce of regard for anyone who may have been watching this erotic display he pushed my soaked thong to the side and began tongue fucking my ass with his long tongue, piercing it with the tip. As his tongue snaked into my ass his hands were stroking my long stocking covered legs in a twisting motion as if he was jerking them off. I was going crazy from this exquisite sensation alone. While he was doing this his long tongue was stabbing in and out of my burning ass, driving me insane with lust.

He said confidently, "You like getting your ass tongue fucked, don't you, you sexy bitch?" "Killer body and these long sexy legs," he snarled as his hands ran up and down my nylons sending sparks through my body.

I looked back and groaned, "Oh God baby, that's so fucking good. "God, you're gonna make me cum. "My ass is on fire for you," I groaned as he continued to stab my burning asshole with his tongue.

"Delicious ass," he snarled as his tongue stabbed deep inside my asshole.

"Oh fuck," I groaned loudly as I went wild from this new and mind blowing sensation my body was experiencing.

His tongue was driving my turned on ass crazy as it snaked its way inside me. It was getting me hotter and hotter by the second. Suddenly I felt the wave of an incredible sensation rise deep inside my burning asshole. Impulsively, my body tensed as I felt the backs of my feet come out of my pumps and threw my head back as I felt the most intense orgasm originating in the depths of my ass. In all my years I have never experienced any sensation like this.

Over and over I moaned, "Oh God baby that feels soooo fucking good. You're making me so fucking hot baby!!"

"Such a great tasting ass," he snarled as he held my cheeks wide apart and continued to stab his tongue into my open hole.

"Oh God baby, that feels so fucking good," I groaned as I felt my ass become orgasmic.

Suddenly my ass began tightening around his tongue, pulling it in deeper as I exploded into a wild orgasm, cumming all over his hungry mouth and tongue.

"Oh fuuuck," I groaned out loud as my asshole continued to burst against his tongue and mouth.

As I was exploding he took me by my narrow hips and held his tongue in place as he guided my ass over his tongue. Back and forth he guided my ass onto his rigid tongue. It was as if I was fucking his tongue. It was the most indescribable feeling I ever experienced. I felt so uninhibited. It was the first time I ever fucked so wildly. I felt so untamed and so devilishly naughty.

Here I was a married 65 woman respected in my community of friends getting my ass tongue fucked by a 19 year old. As my ass exploded all over his mouth I began to think to myself "God, he's so confident. He really knows how to control the action. What's he going to fuck like? Such a huge cock...So fucking big."

After I came he continued kissing my ass to help calm me. After a few minutes my body finally relaxed and the backs of my feet settled into my pumps again. Standing he pulled me to him and we kissed open mouthed in a wicked tongue fuck.

As we kissed he said, "Taste your ass. Taste your sexy ass on my mouth.

Groaning like crazy I tasted myself. I felt so uninhibited cumming like that. I knew he was a kid that had a ton of experience and I just couldn't wait to find out how he fucked.

As we kissed his huge cock was brushing up against the side of my leg along the lacy top of my tan thigh high stocking. As my tongue flicked across his I took his giant shaft in my left palm. I began stroking that huge, angry, 12 inch cock as it continued brushing against my sheer stocking top.

As I continued running my palms all over his massive cock I led him across the long driveway to the main entrance of his new 45 million dollar mansion. As we walked his arm went around my narrow waist. The clicking of my high heels on the driveway mixed with my deep moans, set the scene for what was about to be an explosive night of fucking. As we walked he would run his hand up over the tops of my stockings and over my ass commenting on how fucking sexy I was. I was groaning in deep, continuous sounds, thrilled that we were finally going to fuck and that he had such a huge cock.

After about 20 steps we both felt the heated need to kiss each other, so we stopped in the middle of the driveway and tongue kissed (which was actually more like tongue fucking) while I continued to palm his huge shaft. I was so turned on to fuck him that my body felt like electric sparks were shooting over my skin.

When we got to the front door we resumed kissing while I continued jacking his huge cock in the palm of my hand. As I pumped his huge shaft a wild desire to suck it washed over me and I immediately squatted on my high heels.

"God I love your great big cock. I need to suck it bad," I said lustfully as I looked up at him.

I then proceeded to tease him by slyly looking into his eyes, telling him he was huge and that he was blessed to have such a massive cock. Squatting on my pumps I started licking his huge shaft all over, and flicked my hot tongue wildly across his sensitive tip. To anyone watching they would have seen a sexy older woman kneeling in her thigh high stockings and black high heels, passionately pleasing a huge young cock, kissing and pumping it, making love to it!

"Your husband have one like this?" he asked, teasing me as I looked up at him.

"Hardly," I said with a sly grin even though my husband is very well-endowed at 10 inches and very fat around. "What he and a lot of men have are dicks. What you have is a cock. A huge, beautiful cock," I said stroking it up and down passionately, as I'd never stroked a cock before. It was as if I was worshiping it.

After a few minutes of playing with his monstrous cock I began to jerk it faster causing him to groan and comment how sexy and nasty I was. I began to wonder if anyone was watching this sordid act. Me, at 65 years old, stroking the cock of a 19 year old.

He was groaning loudly and I could feel him swelling in my hands.

"Cum for me baby, I want to watch you shoot a big hot load out of this huge cock. Cum for me lover," I said in a pleading tone.

That taunting sent him over the edge. Suddenly I could feel blast after blast of hot cum pumping up through his enormous stiff shaft and out of his big cockhead. I was staggered when he didn't stop shooting and I kept stroking his pulsating shaft and uttered with a giggly tone, "Oh God yes baby, keep it cumming baby!"

When he finally did finish I continued licking his cock, stunned by the enormity and hardness of it.

"God, so huge and still so hard," I groaned as I continued to pump it with both outstretched hands.

"Big for you baby," he said with authority. "I told you I was going to fuck you all night," he said with a confidence that told me he meant it. "Not only am I gonna fuck you all night but I'm gonna fuck real hard baby. This big cock is real horny for you, sexy."

"Oh god," I groaned at the thought of being fucked by this massive cock.

Suddenly he took his huge shaft in his hand and forced his giant cockhead in my mouth. I was caught off guard by the sudden change in him as he turned very aggressive. This was a side to his personality I had not seen before.

"Suck it again you hot, sexy bitch. Suck it till I cum again," he demanded as I immediately pushed his hands away and went crazy pumping his massive shaft with both hands. I was desperate to keep him hard; desperate to bring him off.

As I pumped him I sucked his giant cockhead as best I could as it filled my wide-open mouth. Sucking him like this, and the way he demanded me to do it caused me to groan loudly. I was now sex crazed; going insane over the thought of being fucked by such a monster cock.

"Play with that sexy pussy while you suck me," he snarled. "I want that hot cunt of yours nice and wet for this big cock."

I groaned like crazy as I began rubbing my hard clit while I pumped his fat shaft and sucked on his huge cockhead.

After a few minutes he began to snarl.

"Like the way I stroke your great big cock?" I growled as I looked up at him. I was feeling the power of his massive shaft in my pumping hands as I brought his cockhead back into my outstretched mouth.

'Oh fuck you're incredible baby."

"Such a big, proud cock," I taunted as I lovingly and devotedly stroked his massive shaft. "Ummm, I'll bet you get all the girls with this great big powerful cock." I groaned as I kissed his huge shaft and flicked his dripping cockhead.

"Fuckin tons, but none as fucking hot as you." He groaned, and I grinned at him slyly.

At that point all that mattered to me was I gave him everything he needed and wanted.

"A cock this big needs to be worshiped," I said hotly as I took his shaft and rubbed each side of my face with it then kissed all over it again.

Pulling the head out of my mouth I looked at him with a devilish grin on my face and pumped him wildly. As I heard him groan about how sexy I was I watched his huge, hanging ball sac go up into the base of his cock. I just grinned knowingly as I felt his shaft began to swell in my palms.

"Another load baby," I groaned knowing he was going to burst.

"Oh fuuuck, "he groaned as his body tightened and began bursting long ropes of cum over my shoulder that splashed against the solid, brass door.

After he came I continued kissing and licking all over his shaft. It was as if I was hypnotized and couldn't break away from it. I just kept licking and pumping it while I squatted on my pumps in a trance-like state. After about ten minutes he pulled me to him and we instantly met in a hot tongue kiss.

Still indifferent to our surroundings we went inside his new Beverly Hills home. When he closed the door we kissed in the foyer for about 10 minutes, moaning as our hands played with each other's turned on bodies. His hands were caressing my stocking covered legs, ass and breasts; while mine thoroughly enjoyed stroking his growing huge cock.

After kissing I suggested a tour of his new home.

"I can give a fuck about this place," he said with rage in his voice. "The only thing I care about is fucking you. "The only reason I bought this place was to fuck that hot body of yours," he added as I stepped away from my mini dress and stood before him in my stockings and black pumps.

When I stepped away from my dress he began fisting his huge cock, taking in the sight of me.

"So fucking hot," he said through clinched teeth as he scanned my body.

I felt so sexy standing in front of him dressed in my stockings and pumps as he stroked his huge cock while taking in the sight of me with a look of animalistic hunger on his face.

I then kissed him softly on the lips and said slyly, "Well then let's fuck in every room baby; because you've had me so worked up for weeks."

We then went back to kissing and worked our way to the long winding staircase that led to the master bedroom. We paused every few steps to kiss and play with each other. Half way up the stairs I couldn't resist blowing him again so I bent over at the waist and licked all over his giant shaft, spitting on it, licking it, jerking it and bathing it with my wild tongue. I was so possessed, and was going wild on the young billionaire's huge, fat cock.

"That's it, suck it baby," he snarled as he leaned against the wall.

"God...so fucking big," I groaned as I licked all over his huge shaft

Possessed by his enormous cock and the primal urge to please and worship every inch of it I flicked my tongue wildly over the maze of thick protruding veins, then stand up so our tongues would meet in a desperate tongue kiss for a few minutes. I then bent over at the waist and continued to worship his huge cock, worshiping it with all the lust I had.

He would moan approvingly and I would look up at him and deliberately tease him saying, "Ummm, you like this kind of head don't you lover? I could tell you like the way I'm blowing your great big powerful cock."

Anyone watching this nasty display would have seen a refined high classed older white woman so removed from her upscale lifestyle, worshiping and pleasing a cock so huge, so young and so powerful.

As the young billionaire moaned uncontrollably I teased again and again, "Oh yeah, you like the way I'm blowing your huge cock."

While I was lost in blowing his enormous cock his hands were running up and down my long stocking covered legs. As his hands ran over my stockings I became more wicked and moaned approvingly.

"Oh God, that feels so sexy."

Looking in the mirrors gave our illicit act a porn- like image. The drastic differences in our ages, while I was bent at the waist licking all over his enormous cock made the scene look so depraved.

While I watched in the mirror his hands ran over my sheer stockings and he said," You like the feel of my hands all over those sexy stockings don't you baby?"

I continued blowing him moaning, "Oh God yesssssss baby. Your hands are driving me wild."

The way his hands were roaming over my nylons was sending sparks through my body. He had such an amazing touch. So much had to do with him having such a huge cock. It seemed to magnify everything.

As he leaned against the railing he taunted me by saying, "Yeah baby you like suckin my big cock, don't you, you sexy bitch?"

I quickly moaned, "Ohhhhh God yes baby, it's so fucking huge. I love your huge cock. I want to worship it baby. A cock this huge needs to be worshiped." I groaned over and over.

He began taunting me with his words causing me to get even more aroused and in a deeper frenzy.

" I wonder what your husband would think if he could see you dressed in those sexy high heels and naughty stockings , slurping all over my big cock."

"Oh God, "I groaned as I stroked him with more passion than I ever had for my husband or any other man.

"What would he think?" he pressed me to answer.

"Oh God. He'd think I was such a slut," I groaned.

"And he'd be right, wouldn't he, you hot-assed slut?"

"Oh God. It's all because of your huge cock," I said in a hot voice as I kissed it from the huge crown to his huge hanging ball sac. "I'll do anything for this huge cock," I groaned as I pumped his massive shaft through my outstretched hands.

His words were making me feel so wanton. I went wild lathering his huge cock, bathing it until my hot saliva was dripping through my hands onto my 34DD tits , then onto my turned on nipples then dripping onto the marble stairs. At this point I was simply possessed.

I couldn't stop thinking about how turned on I was to him. Yes I have had numerous affairs throughout my marriage, but exclusively with successful older men. It was so non-memorable. It would always be the same; fine dining, followed by some very average sex at best. An hour at most was the norm, but with the young billionaire I felt so depraved, so naughty and nasty, that I knew we could fuck all day and night, maybe even day's straight!