Daughter's Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

Over two hours on the staircase had passed and we finally reached the second floor landing. At the top of the stairs our kissing heated up again. Spinning me around and pushing me towards the railing I leaned over it as he stood behind me. He then said in a very heated tone,

"Spread your ass sexy. Now I'm gonna fuck the shit out of that teasing pussy of yours, sexy."

As he began rubbing the already soaked entrance to my pussy with his huge cockhead I went wild from the feeling of his enormous head.

"Oh baby I've wanted to feel your huge cock inside my turned on pussy all week," I said lustfully. "All I could think about this week was fucking you baby, fucking you and your great big cock."

As his huge cockhead spread my pussy lips I looked back and nearly died at the sight of his massive shaft as it jutted out almost a foot from his body. As I was groaning over and over saying how huge he was, he began inserting his huge cockhead into me very slowly. Just his immense head at the entrance felt so huge that I shuddered and came. The feeling of his huge cockhead parting my lips had me going insane.

"Oh fuuuuck," I groaned from the amazing sensation I was feeling just from his huge cock parting my pussy lips.

Once his enormous cockhead was inside me, he began running his hands teasingly along the sides of my stocking covered legs and over my ass. As his huge cock inched into me ever so slowly, stretching me wider than any man has.

"Oh God. Easy baby. Never had a cock so huge," I groaned out loud as I reached back and pushed my palm against his stomach in an attempt to make him go slow.

"Pussy's too fucking hot, you sexy bitch," he snarled out loud as he tried plowing his massive shaft into me in spite of my pleading with him to go easy.

"Easy lover. It's all yours, but go easy first," I pleaded as I felt his mammoth cock tried to drill into me as it stretched me out wider than I'd ever been stretched before.

"Too fucking good baby," he snarled as if he didn't hear a word I said.

Ignoring my pleas to go slow and easy he continued to lunge into me like a crazed animal, inching his mammoth cock deeper inside me with every thrust. Looking in the mirror I saw his rib cage tighten with every thrust. I couldn't believe how skinny he was. God, he's so thin and has such a monstrous cock, I thought to myself.

"Yeah bitch I'm gonna make this sexy pussy mine," he said as his cock reached the half-way point.

"So huge," I groaned over and over as I felt my pussy open way beyond its limits as he continued to snarl and grunt.

As his massive shaft continued to force my pussy open he was grunting like a mad man saying my pussy was incredible. He was fucking me so hard that my body tightened and the backs of my feet came out of my pumps.

By the moaning sounds I was making he knew I was enjoying every beautiful inch of that huge shaft. The protruding web of veins that ran along his shaft heightened the incredible sensations my pussy was experiencing, as my fuck lips wrapped tightly around his enormous shaft.

"You like this big cock don't you?" he grunted as he leaned over me and continued driving it into me, determined to get every inch deep up inside my burning fuck hole.

Looking back I snarled, "Soooo fucking big. Oh baby your cock's sooo fucking big. I love your huge cock. Never fucked anything so big."

Taking me by my narrow waist he began thrusting into me with that beautiful 12 inch cock, thrilling me with every long, punishing stroke as I gushed all over the endless length of his fat shaft. As he fucked his huge cock into my scorching, wet pussy he leaned in and kissed my neck.

"Such a deep cunt, "he said through gritted teeth as I felt the slap of his big, hanging balls hit my explosive clit, sending me into a wild orgasmic place.

Turning my face to the side our tongues met in a frenzied kiss for a few seconds before he went back to fucking me like a crazed animal.

He started snarling, saying how fucking sexy I was and that his big cock never fucked such a hot pussy, then began fucking me lightning- fast and with so much force that I held the railing over the balcony for dear life.

The sounds that hovered in the air were a combination of his grunting and saying things about my body, especially about my pussy being so deep and my deep groans of lust from the almost beast-like pounding I was getting by such an enormous cock. After the third thrust the sounds in the air of me exploding all over his massive shaft were added to the lust-filled cacophony of animalistic sounds.

The instant he felt me cum he thrust harder and deeper as my eyes rolled up inside my head.

"Keep that wild pussy cumming you sexy bitch," he grunted as he held me by the waist and pummeled my outstretched pussy with his massive fuck pole.

"How old are you?" I said in an astonished tone of voice as I looked back and saw the merciless grin on his face.

Even though anyone hearing him answer would have thought he was extremely conceited, I knew from the way he controlled all the action that he had experience being with women that went way beyond is years.

"That's right you sexy bitch. This big cock knows how to fuck," he said in the most arrogant voice, as my pussy exploded like a volcano again.

Putting his left foot on the railing he continued fucking into me determined to please his enormous cock and to bring me off again. In this position he had total control of my body and slammed into me with the force of a freight train.

"Oh God, so huge," I yelled. You're so fucking deep."

"Open that fuckin pussy," he snarled as I continued to explode in a wave of cum all over him.

I was delirious from cumming so hard and so frequently. It was as if he could will me to cum with his huge cock. Each orgasm made me reach new heights of ecstasy. This amazing 19 year old had me reach places I never experienced in my life.

"Fuck me back," he snarled in a commanding voice that once again demonstrated his experience in controlling a fuck and getting his way.

The second he said it I began slamming my ass back, eager to please him and do just what he wanted. As his giant cock drove into me my ass slammed back and met each of his punishing thrusts.

As the 65 year old stunner fucked his massive cock he couldn't help to think to himself about how incredible a fuck she was. Fuck! This is one smoking hot pussy, he thought to himself as his giant cock ripped through her fuck lips and slammed into the back of her cunt. God this bitch has the deepest cunt I've ever fucked he thought as he slammed into her with the force of a pile driver.

As he was taking her pussy like a mad-man she was grunting and biting her lower lip, her head was thrown back from the punishment her stretched out pussy was receiving. God, I've never been fucked like this. He's got the biggest cock, bigger than my husband and my pussy has never cum this hard, she thought as she felt another orgasm coat his huge, thrusting shaft.

"Now that's how I want you to fuck, you sexy bitch," he snarled as the smacking sounds of my ass meeting his body joined the torrid sounds around us.

My fucking him back seemed to enrage him, as he took hold of my long, black hair and pulled on it like the reigns of a horse.

"Fuckin cum you sexy fuck," he snarled. "I'm gonna make that hot cunt of yours squirt like a faucet."

My body was trembling from so much stimulation. The way his monster cock was flying in and out of my outstretched cunt at lightning speed as his huge cockhead hit the back of my pussy had me going insane. With my pumps anchored to the carpet I thrust back onto his massive shaft as I felt the most incredible sensations flow through every inch of my body. From my nipples to my pussy I was lost in the most lust-filled crazed state I've ever been in in my life.

In a minute I began to feel a wild sensation build inside of me and suddenly without warning my pussy began to gush all over his giant cock. I was squirting so hard it pushed his giant cock right out of my pussy and for thirty seconds my body convulsed as this warm fluid sprayed all over his legs and onto the marble floor.

Just like he demanded, I was squirting. This had never happened in my life and was the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

As I was trembling from cumming so hard he inserted his mammoth cock into me and fucked me like a insane person.

"Oh God...Never been fucked like this," I groaned as his huge cock rammed up into the deepest part of my pussy.

"Now that's how to fuckin cum you hot-assed bitch," he snarled as he turned my head and shot his tongue out to meet mine.

I was going wild now, fucking him back with the same fierceness that he was fucking me. I was desperate to please; desperate to make him cum.

"Cum in your newest pussy," I groaned looking back and seeing the depraved look on his face. "Let this hot pussy take your big load," I groaned as I felt his body tighten and his enormous cock expanded deep inside me.

Suddenly the room was filled with the sounds of him screeching out loud.

"Fuck, what a fucking cunt you have."

God, I loved hearing him say that. I actually felt honored that this 19 year old with such an enormous cock would want me this bad. A wave of passion washed over me as I suddenly thought to myself that I wanted to be his. If he told me to leave my husband right then I would have told him yes.

All of a sudden I felt my pussy literally get flooded by the biggest burst of cum I ever felt. As his enormous cock continued to pound into me I felt fierce jets of cum shoot out of his giant cockhead and flood my insides. As his hot seed coated my pussy walls I exploded in a torrent all over his massive shaft. It was the most intense feeling, cumming together at the height of our passion.

As he came he kept pounding into me telling me he loved my cunt. After he finished cumming he continued to fuck me like an animal, grunting as he told me my pussy was one of a kind. I could not believe his stamina as he stayed rock hard and continued to fuck me wildly.

Leaning over me we kissed in a crazed state as his monster cock continued fucking me at lightning speed. There was so much cum in my pussy that his huge cock began to make a slushing sound as it slammed in and out of me. After 15 more minutes of this furious fucking with me cumming five more times, the urge to suck his huge, tireless cock rushed over me.

"Oh baby I need to taste that huge cock again," I said in an almost desperate voice.

I then pulled away from his enormous cock which caused a loud popping sound, then knelt over at the waist and began licking my tongue crazily all over the massive wet shaft tasting myself. He kept moaning and said,

"Fuck baby...You're so fucking hot. "Taste that hot pussy all over that big cock."

I was delirious as I tasted myself all over his mammoth cock. I then squatted on my pumps and for the next ten minutes licked and kissed all over every inch of it in a way that was more like worshiping it rather than just licking it clean.

"Such a beautiful cock," I said looking up at him with absolute desire all over my face.

"Suck it, sexy. Taste your boiling cunt on that big cock," he snarled.

"Your cunt now, lover. It's all yours," I said in a sex-crazed state as I flicked his huge cockhead.

"I want you to move in baby," he said in a deep voice as I worked his huge head into my mouth.

Hearing those words caused me to instantly cum.

"I need to fuck you every day, baby," he snarled as I continued to kiss and lick all over his cock as my outstretched hands pumped it with passionate lust.

"Oh baby. I love hearing that," I said as I kissed his cockhead.

"I want you to leave him," he commanded. "I want that pussy every day."

"Oh lover. You own it now," I said as I licked all over his huge shaft. "I'm so yours now baby," I groaned not believing what I had just said.

As I lovingly stroked his massive cock I realized that I was caught up in the moment and that the idea of actually leaving my husband for this wealthy 19 year old and his enormous cock did excite me, but I knew it was something I wouldn't do, or at least I never believed I would. What I didn't know at that time was that my husband and daughter would have been more than happy if I did move out and live with the young billionaire stud or for that matter anyone else...

End Chapter 1

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers