Daughter's Cravings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had me so turned on. The way he was kissing my neck and telling me how sexy I was and that he wanted me had me groaning with each popping kiss. After a few minutes he sat back and took my glass and leaned in as my tongue instinctively came out and met his. I was so turned on and needed to kiss him bad. For the next 10 minutes our tongues flicked across each other's letting each other know that we were going to fuck tonight.

When the limo stopped we continued kissing for 5 minutes. Part of me was hoping that he would have just taken me back to his hotel room instead of going to the restaurant, but I knew it wasn't his style. He was confident enough to know we were going to fuck and that there was no need to rush it.

We were brought to a secluded booth. It was the type of restaurant that was designed for intimate privacy. During dinner I was fascinated by his many accomplishments in life and hung on his every word. I learned that he was never married and preferred the life of being a bachelor. Sitting beside each other we sipped champagne, talked and laughed. Even though there was almost a 75 year age difference between us, I felt so comfortable with him and absolutely turned onto him. During courses we began kissing softly. As he kissed me he would always tell me how sexy I was.

As he kissed me I felt his hands run up and down my crossed stocking covered legs. The expert touch of his hands drove me crazy. As he ran his hands up and down my crossed legs he would kiss my neck and tell me that I was very sexy and that my body was driving him crazy.

At one point he was kissing my neck and I ran my hand over his crotch. I nearly died when I felt an enormous bulge. It was absolutely biggest thing I had ever felt in my life. I had boyfriends who I thought were big, but his cock easily felt 10 times bigger. Feeling it bulge out made me look at him, as he grinned back at me with an almost smug expression.

"12 inches Jennifer. All because of you and that sinful body of yours," he said whispering into my ear, as I continued to massage it through his bulging pants.

Suddenly, my legs tightened as I felt a mini orgasm over-take me. The thought of fucking a cock so big had me squirming. Right then my mind shifted to my father as I had fantasized for so long that he would be really big. To me my father was larger than life and so handsome that I always thought he would be extremely endowed.

"Let your beautiful pussy cum," the German art dealer whispered in my ear, knowing exactly what I was thinking and feeling.

As I rubbed his huge cock and came I kept thinking about my father and how handsome he was and wondered if he had a big cock or a cock this big.

When the German philanthropist whispered in my ear that I had an incredible body and that he had to fuck me I gave him the answer he knew he was going to get by grinning slyly then kissing him hard as I continued rubbing his mammoth cock. In the private limo we kissed like lovers all the way to his penthouse in one of Manhattans most private and exclusive buildings for the wealthy-elite. Here I was 19 years old with a man who was old enough to be my grandfather going to his penthouse where we were going to fuck. It was absolutely sinful and I felt so sexy and so turned on.

Once inside his suite we kissed for almost half an hour as his skilled hands ran up and down my body, sending sparks off all over me.

"Let me strip you Jennifer," he said as his hands unzipped my dress as we continued our kiss.

He stripped me of my dress with incredible skill as he kissed my neck and told me how sexy I was and that he couldn't wait to see my body. As soon as my dress hit the floor he stepped back and ran his eyes from my head to my high heels as if he were in the gallery looking over a piece of art.

"Incredibly sexy Jennifer. Such an amazing body you have," he said in a deep resonate voice that had a thick accent to it.

When I stood in front of him in my white lace bra, garter belt, thong, thigh high stockings and black high heel pumps he complimented me on my sexy taste, as he scanned my body from head to toe. The way he glared at me thrilled me beyond words.

"Very sexy," he said as his eyes deliberately scanned over me.

"I wanted to look sexy for you," I confessed as my eyes ran to the enormous bulge in his pants.

As I stood in front of him I suddenly imagined my father seeing me dressed this way and me telling him I dressed sexy for him.

After a few minutes he made me turn around.

"Take off that sexy thong then turn around and cross your high heels over each other," he commanded in a thick German accent that made his 92 years of age seem more imposing. "I want to see that wild ass I was staring at all afternoon Jennifer," he demanded in a deep accented voice that thrilled me.

God, I loved having him tell me what to do. He was a man that knew exactly what he wanted and that turned me on more than anything in the world. I hated to admit it, but he reminded me of my Uncle Peter who had the same quality and personality. My Uncle was a man who got whatever he wanted and knew exactly what he wanted. On the surface I detested him, because I knew he wanted me, but deep down he was the kind of man I hungered for. Although I wanted my father because I was his 'Little Princess," I knew that his personality was so different from the 92 year old German and men like my Uncle Peter.

When I stepped away from my thong I turned and crossed my right high heel pump over my left which caused my ass to push out. Suddenly, I felt his hand massaging my ass cheeks in a slow, almost examining way.

"Very nice. A beautiful ass Jennifer. Such a gorgeous ass," he said admiringly, as his hand moved across my nude ass cheeks in a way that had my pussy jumping like crazy.

"Oh god that feels so sexy," I groaned as his hands brushed against my ass cheeks, sending sparks into my pussy.

For almost half an hour he just caressed my ass while looking at it hungrily and telling me how sexy it was. He had me climbing the walls. It was then that I realized he wasn't going to rush and fuck me. He was a man that knew it would happen, but wanted to really build the excitement for me.

Finally, he squatted down behind me he began kissing my ass as he rubbed each cheek seductively. I looked to the left and watched him through a mirror. His kissing my ass filled the room with sexy sounds that had me groaning.

"A gorgeous ass Jennifer. You know it's a sexy ass, don't you Jennifer?" he said as he kissed each nude cheek.

"Oh god," I groaned," feeling his lips send sparks into my pussy with each popping sound.

"Tell me how sexy you know your ass is," he said in a deep voice that drove me crazy.

"Oh god, I do know it's a sexy ass," I said in a hot throaty voice I didn't recognize.

"Yes a confident teenage girl. I like that quality in a young girl. "Is this the kind of girl you are Jennifer?" he asked, driving me crazy as he played with my ass.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"You know you have men wanting you, don't you Jennifer?" he pressed me.

"Yes," I groaned thinking about my father and then my uncle who I knew wanted me.

"They must love fucking you," he said in a deep voice that made me grown as my mind suddenly pictured my father and I together like this.

As his lips kissed my ass cheeks his hands roamed up and down my stocking covered legs, going over my garter straps then back down to my ankles. He had me so turned on. I knew by his touch that he had done this a million times and most likely to hundreds of teenage girls like me.

"Gorgeous legs Jennifer. Perfectly tapered," he said as his tongue traced down the back of my thigh then up the other one.

I was delirious now and wanted his monster cock so bad.

"Oh God. I love your touch," I groaned.

"I want to taste you Jennifer," he said in a voice that told me what he was going to do as opposed to asking permission.

"Oh god...yesss," I said looking over my shoulder in a lust-crazed state, as he put his hand on my back and pressed me forward which brought my ass right to his face.

"I need to open this beautiful ass so that I can look at your sexy pussy," he said as he put his hands on each ass cheek and began to slowly spreading them apart.

I was so wet and so horny that my musky scent instantly swirled around us.

"Yes Jennifer. Your pussy is hot already. What a beautiful fragrance you have Jennifer," he said in a deep voice that made me groan.

With my ass opened I could see him in the mirror just taking in the sight of my pussy. Letting go of my ass cheeks he spread them open again as I felt my lips separate from each other.

"Such a beautiful pussy, Jennifer. Long fuck lips that cling together every time I release your sexy ass"

"Oh fuck," I groaned from the way he was controlling the action.

"Such a perfect pussy, and so pink," he said in a deep voice that had me groaning like crazy.

For 10 minutes he continued to torture me by spreading my ass cheeks and exposing my pussy. The room began to fill with the wet sounds of my pussy opening and closing which made me hot and delirious at the same time.

"Would you like me to taste you Jennifer?" he said knowing the answer.

"Oh god yes," I groaned. Please eat me baby. You've got me so fucked up," I groaned.

Suddenly I felt the tip of his tongue go from the bottom of my pussy right above my aching clit up the long channel. As soon as his tongue made contact with my pussy I exploded in a flood.

"Such an incredible taste Jennifer. A sexy pussy with a delicious taste," he said in a deep voice as his tongue began snaking deep inside me.

Holding my hips he began guiding my ass across his tongue as I instantly picked up his rhythm and fucked back and forth on it. I felt so light as I balanced on my pumps and fucked onto his masterful tongue as he spread my ass cheeks wide apart.

His tongue began to dart over my exposed clit which sent me into orbit as he inserted two fingers into my pussy and one into my ass. I felt as if he was holding me up with his tongue, as I groaned out loud that he was going to make me cum again.

Pushing me on my narrow back I went forward even more as my exposed clit went right to his mouth. For the next 10 minutes he sucked my extended clit through his pouty lips as he finger fucked my pussy and ass. I exploded in the most thunderous orgasms I ever felt. As I was cumming, images of my handsome father shot past me as I saw him kissing me and eating me like this.

After nearly passing out from cumming so hard and too many times to count he pulled me to him and our tongues intertwined as we met in a sinful kiss. He then led me to the large sofa in the room, and as we walked I looked down and saw his huge bulge pushing almost angrily against his pants. Before we went to the sofa he removed my bra.

"This sexy bra has driven me crazy all day," he said in a deep voice as he unsnapped the clasp with one hand.

Just the way he took off my bra almost made me cum.

"Beautiful tits Jennifer. Perfect. With perfect nipples," he said as he admired them for a few seconds.

Instead of sucking and pinching my nipples roughly, the way my boyfriend or any other guy I fucked always did, the 92 year old German gently pushed the sides of my tits together, then lightly kissed one nipple, than the other very gently, making soft popping sounds, that had me squirming and groaning. After a few minutes he would go right back to my hungry, waiting lips, where we would reconnect in a passionate kiss causing me to moan deeply.

As we kissed, he ran his index finger around the edge of my puffed-out nipple.

"Oh baby," as I looked into his penetrating eyes.

He inserted his finger into my mouth and as I eagerly sucked on it, I imagined sucking all over his huge cock.

I hungrily sucked his finger he used his tongue, licking the underside of each nipple. I was delirious from the way he was making my pussy snap.

He did this for more than ten minutes, turning me on more and more, and making my pussy flow like a river. Each time he kissed my nipples they would get harder and harder, aching to be sucked by him. He knew he was driving me crazy, because every time he would leave my lips and go to kiss my nipples, I would moan out loud saying, "Oh God, you're driving me crazy. You're making my nipples so fucking hard."

I just could not get over how unbelievable the 92 year old art collector was at turning me on. He was pushing all the right buttons. The way he ran his tongue all over and under my perky tits for minutes before he sucked on my rock hard nipples, had me squirming and clicking my pumps on the carpeted floor. As he licked my tits, I was begging him to suck my nipples, telling him he had me so turned on, so hot.

"Oh God baby, I've never been this turned on in my life. You've got me so fucked up," I moaned, as he softly put one of my throbbing nipples between his lips, and gently sucked it for a few seconds.

He would then torture me with his tongue, running it all over my tits, stopping at the base of my aching nipples, and circle around them barely making contact. This was so hot; I was getting so frustrated, needing to feel his soft lips on my big fired-up nipples.

"Oh god, please suck em' baby...You're driving me crazy baby...Please suck em'," I begged repeatedly.

Just when I was on the brink of collapse he finally started sucking on my hard, throbbing nipples, and as soon as he did, I threw my head back and moaned, "Oh God Yes, suck em' baby."

My skilled 92 year old lover would suck one nipple for a second, than the other, and then would go back to kissing me softly for a few minutes. The hot kiss had our tongues flying across each other's as I moaned in a heated tone. After kissing me he went back to licking my tits, and sucking each nipple again for a few seconds each before kissing me again. The way he was taking control of my body was driving me insane.

As he kissed my neck I would moan, "Oh baby, you're driving me so fucking crazy." As he kissed all over me, my hand massaged up and down on his huge 12 inch cock, which was as hard as a pipe. The feeling of his huge cock in my hands was indescribable. Just the feeling of stroking his huge shaft through his bulging pants caused my pussy to spasm and cum.

"Oh god, such a huge cock," I moaned as my hand ran up and down his massive bulge.

"It's big for you Jennifer," he said as he kissed each of my rock-hard and aching nipples.

I was wetter than I've ever been. He knew exactly how long to suck my tits, then my nipples, before kissing me. He would expertly kiss my tits, and then suck my aching nipples, and just as my mouth was watering to kiss him, he would break away and meet my lips, for that passionate kiss I hungered for. Just by the way he kissed me caused sparks to ignite in my pussy.

He seemed to know when I was desperate to kiss. It was as if he could read my mind, and hear me say, "Kiss me baby." It was so hot to be locked in a deep kiss with an exciting, confident man nearly 75 years older than me. He met my mouth with his lips and probing tongue, and as he kissed me, his hands would run from my tits to my slim waist, then to my ass. The feeling of his hands rubbing, and spreading my soft ass cheeks as we kissed was indescribable.

"Oh fuck. What are you doing to me baby," I moaned as my pussy exploded just by the way he kissed me and spread my ass cheeks.

As my body exploded, I grabbed his great big aching cock, and pumped him through his pants with my palm. Next he bent down and began licking the tops of my exposed tits. He kissed the tops of my tits for almost 15 minutes and as he kissed them he would break off every few seconds and kiss me.

"You need to have these sexy nipples of yours sucked, don't you sexy," he said with a confident voice.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned as he kissed my bud-like nipples that stuck straight up to the ceiling.

"Beautiful nipples Jennifer, he said hotly, looking at them admiringly as they each stuck straight up. "Your nipples are so sexy," he said softly, as he gently kissed each one.

Feeling his pouty lips kiss each of my nipples drove me wild.

"Oh god baby," I groaned as he then began his amazing technique of licking the top of each of my excited nipples then meeting my tongue for a wild kiss.

Just the flick of his tongue against the top of my nipple had my pussy squirming like crazy. For the next half hour he would just trace his tongue around the base of my engorged nipple, barely touching the side, and then meet me for a kiss. I was going wild and he knew it, but knew exactly how he wanted to turn me on and make me cum.

"Oh fuck, suck em baby. You're driving me crazy. Suck em," I pleaded as I groaned over and over.

Finally, after pleading to the point of going insane he began to softly suck on one of my overly-sensitive nipples, then went back to kissing me. He continued this insane teasing for another half hour.

I was in a constant state of arousal and lust, and could not stop thinking how incredible he was at turning me on. He then began to push the sides of my big tits together, bringing both of my nipples close together. He then began alternating between sucking one than the other, giving each one enough attention to generate a fire in my pussy that could only be put out by a wild burst of cum.

"Cum Baby," he said knowing he had me right there.

"Oh fuck," I said, as I threw my head back for the next ten minutes of this exquisite feeling shooting through my tits, down into my pussy as he bit each nipple a little harder, which caused an avalanche to flow in my pussy then explode violently. For the next three minutes I came in the sexiest orgasm I ever had, as he broke away from my nipples and met my tongue in a wild, flicking encounter.

After I came we kissed heatedly, as our tongues explored each other's mouths for another ten minutes. Time seemed to stand still as the hours passed and our passion built. After kissing he took my hand and guided me to the bar area in his private penthouse. As we walked to the bar, my high heels clicked loudly, filling the room with the sexy sounds of two lovers who were about to fuck.

For the next hour we kissed like lovers and he made love to my pussy again with his mouth and hands in a way that made me cum like a flood.

Lifting my left high heel and putting it on the edge of the sofa he went to his knees and kissed all over my pussy telling me how sexy it was and that I had the most thrilling taste. Each time his lips kissed my pussy it filled the air with a naughty popping sound that caused me to groan. As he kissed my pussy his hands ran up and down my thigh high stockings which had me on fire.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in ecstasy as I ran my manicured nails through his white hair while his tongue explored the insides of my burning, wet sex and his hands roamed teasingly over my stocking covered legs.

The way he used his mouth and fingers to bring me off was incredible. It was obvious that he was a man that fucked all the time. It was the way of all the older men I was with. Their confidence and experience at fucking was amazing, especially successful, wealthy, and powerful men.

Finally after I had cum for what had to be the tenth time I went to my knees.

"I want to make love to your great, big cock," I said in a trance-like state as I looked at the massive bulge straining in his pants.

"Fuck, you're so huge," I groaned looking up at him after seeing the massive bulge that pushed angrily against his pants.

He grinned at me with the confidence of a man who knew he was well endowed and bigger than most girls ever see in a lifetime, and who loved having a sexy young girl see and worship it. I was so desperate to finally see it. As soon as I knelt down in front of him I felt the backs of my feet come out of my pumps. When I glanced at the mirror to see how I looked I saw his eyes riveted to my body. For some unexplainable reason I felt so sexy seeing the backs of my feet in my stockings come out of my pumps while the tips were anchored to the floor.