Daughter's Cravings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

I was going crazy as the front of his pants all the way to his knee ballooned way out. I ran my hand over it and groaned out loud as I felt the steel-like hardness of it.

"I need to see it so bad," I said in my throaty voice as I unzipped his pants feeling the wetness of my pussy just from the anticipation of seeing it.

As I watched his massive cock appear in front of my face like a giant log I was groaning is disbelief. The sheer size of it with angry looking veins that protruded off the sides made his massive cock look absolutely menacing and terrifying. Seeing such a huge cock for the first time in my life caused my pussy too literally cum in a mini orgasm.

For the next hour I stroked his huge shaft as my tongue flicked across the huge, protruding veins. I was so lost in feeling the unbelievable power of such a huge cock. When he told me to spit on his shaft I grinned up at him as if to say, "I'll do anything for this huge cock." I was so turned on and so content with just worshiping it with my hands and mouth I knew I could have done this all night.

My soft kisses along the length of his enormously fat shaft filled the air with such an erotic backdrop. I was going wild from the thought of it inside my pussy. He was really fat around, so wide that my fingers were three inches apart from touching when I wrapped my hands around its girth.

"So big," I groaned over and over as he watched my every move.

Looking up at his tight body I got so turned on by the fact that he was more than 70 years older than me, and when he told me that he loved the way I played with his big cock it was like getting the greatest compliment and turned me on like crazy.

"Beautiful hands Jennifer," he said as I pumped him with more passion than I ever had when I jerked my boyfriend's off.

It was how I imagined pumping my father hundreds of times.

"Oh god I could stroke this huge cock all night," I said lustfully as I spit on his massive shaft and ran my palms through the wetness of my saliva. "I can't believe how huge you are," I said in disbelief as I kissed all over it.

After 10 minutes his slit began to open and close. Suddenly a clear fluid began to flow out. I lifted his cock up so that it ran between my palms and used it to add to the sexy way I was massaging his massive shaft.

"That's wonderful baby." He groaned as I used his pre-cum as a lubricant while I pumped up and down his angry shaft.

After half an hour he sat back on the sofa while I knelt on the edge and went back to sucking his huge dick. Seeing it go way up his chest before I lifted it was unbelievable and so sexy. The sight of a 92 year old man with a huge cock and a tight, firm body had my pussy dripping with lust. For the next hour I licked and kissed all over his big shaft until I couldn't take it anymore and went wild to have it inside me.

"Oh God, I want this great big cock in my pussy so bad," I groaned over and over as I felt my cunt ache to be filled by it.

After a sexy hour of me sucking his massive dick he led me to the bedroom where we fucked and kissed all night. This mind-blowing experience started at a desk in the foyer with him standing behind me as I bent over it. I nearly died when I looked back and saw him line up his huge shaft with my pussy. I went insane as he fed inch by inch into me as my pussy stretched wider than it ever had as it tried to desperately accommodate his enormous length and especially wide girth.

He fucked me in an almost slow-motion way for almost two hours, kissing my neck, telling me how sexy I was and how he loved the way my pussy gripped his big cock. As my pussy was introduced to each new inch it gushed like crazy all over him. The second his enormous cock hit bottom my body convulsed and I blasted all over his giant cock in a volcanic state as he just held it in place while I continued to explode all over it.

"That's it Jennifer. Cum all over my big cock" he said kissing my exposed neck as he held his massive cock in place.

"Oh god, you really know how to turn a girl on," I groaned, knowing that everything he did was perfected through decades of fucking young teens, and knowing what got them off.

After five minutes he began to fuck into me with long deep strokes, drawing his huge shaft all the way back to his wide cockhead then slowly fucking all the way down to the base. His rhythm for the first hour was slow, as I felt every vein along the sides of my pussy walls. As he fucked into me our tongues met on raw instinct every few minutes as if to let each other know how hot we were for each other. Most of the times the kiss only lasted for a single pop, which made it so naughty for me, and heightened the fuck I was having with this 92 year old man and his enormous cock.

After almost two hours my pussy finally adjusted to the massive size of his cock and as soon as he felt I had become comfortable with his immense size he began fucking into me with the force of freight train. For the next hour he drove his massive cock into me so hard that the heavy wood desk I was holding onto moved more than five feet. As he grunted about how good my pussy felt I exploded in the most intense orgasms of my life. I was cumming so hard and so fast that cum dripped off his cock and formed a puddle on the wood floor at his feet.

I must have cum 50 times before he spun me around and put my ass on the edge of the desk and fucked straight into me as we kissed hard. Suddenly with a hunger in his eyes he put his hands under my thighs and lifted me up and kept fucking me as he carried me around the room, pounding his massive 12 inch cock into my spread wide pussy, making me cum over and over as he exploded into me one time. After he came he kept fucking into me without ever losing his massive hard on. I could not get over his strength and ability to recover as fast as he fucked into me like a jack-hammer. We fucked and kissed this way for more than a half hour before he set me back down.

Setting me down I immediately squatted on my pumps and licked all over his dripping cock as I tasted myself and pumped him, drinking his huge load down my throat. I was never more turned on in my life. I knew it was the combination of him being almost 75 years older than me and having such a huge cock and being so confident and so worldly and especially having had so many young teens. Me, being 19 years old and dressed in a pair of thigh high stockings and wearing black high heel pumps added to the sexy and naughty sight. I was groaning in lust as he kept telling me how sexy I was and how amazing my pussy felt around his big cock.

The 92 year old German fucked me with incredible skill as he angled his huge cock into places in my pussy I never knew existed. As he fucked way into the back of my cunt his hands would roam up the sides of my thigh high stockings, and linger on the lace tops then went up my firm stomach to my perky tits. As he pinched and rubbed my nipples through his skilled fingers my pussy exploded all over the length of his 12 inch cock.

We spent the entire night fucking and kissing each other. It was so intimate and so sexy. His stamina to fuck for long periods was unlike any guy I have ever been with and especially the quickness he could recover after cumming so hard had me delirious. I have to say that I loved the moments after he came where I held his still huge but rubbery cock and licked and kissed it all over sucking it to another raging hard on. I did this at least 10 times that night. He had, without a doubt the most stamina of any man.

During our all-night explosive fuck I staying dressed in my stockings and heels. I was totally his and loved the way he controlled all the action. At different times we were locked in the most intimate 69 positions tasting each other, as our groans filled the room with sounds of lust.

Holding his enormous cock in front of my face as I stroked and pumped it was like seeing a towering apparition that commanded being worshiped. As he fucked me or as I was blowing his massive cock my mind would drift to my father from time to time. It was the attraction I had to him taking care of me and me being his 'little Princess.'

The next afternoon when we woke up he had room service delivered. After we ate we went into the shower where we fucked for over an hour. As we kissed I stroked his huge cock while he told me how sexy I was and that he had to have me again when he came back to New York.

"Oh baby, I'm yours," I groaned as he had my body on fire.

After I grinned slyly he spun me around and fucked into me as my hands braced against the glass. This time he pistoned his huge cock into me like a mad-man until I felt his enormous shaft expanding and then explode deep inside me.

Since that day all I knew was that a man with a big cock, especially a huge cock was what really turned me on and got me off the best. It was my attraction to older men and the thought of them having a real big dick that thrilled me and turned me on like crazy. I knew it had to do with my inner feelings for my sexy father who spoiled and pampered me my entire life.

The other older men I've been with, although very handsome and stylish in dress were average in size, similar to my father. Sadly, I always fantasized that my father would be real big. There was something about him being average after I had him on such a high pedestal that was a little of a let-down for me. The feelings I had about my father and the way we were playing with each other would have been absolutely volcanic if he was well endowed or even huge! To Be Continued...

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers