Daughter's Cravings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, she had been helping my husband at his office after school for a few weeks and evidently they got real close during that time. She admitted that the week of her 18th birthday she had been wearing sexy outfits to turn him on and drive him crazy She said the day of her 18th birthday he picked her up from High School and they fucked all afternoon right up till her party that we all attended."

"Wow, I don't believe her," I said surprised because of how shy and innocent she always seemed.

"I wasn't upset because he and I rarely fuck and I have my young studs that I prefer... and now a sexy girl like you Jennifer," she said as she unbuttoned my blouse.

She went on. "As we were on our knees I was in a trance as Kaylee and I licked all over his massive shaft, meeting for a kiss every few minutes. In some ways she had me more turned on than he did. When our tongues met my pussy gushed like faucet. A few times we kissed for over five minute's before we went back to his massive cock. As we were stroking and licking his massive 12 inch hard on she kept saying that she couldn't wait to see it stretch out my fuck hole. I was going crazy from her hot talk."

Suddenly, my boss and I were all over each other kissing hard as our hands were all over each other's bodies. I found her thong and pushed it to the side and instantly sent two fingers deep inside her burning cunt.

"Oh fuck, you've got me so hot," she groaned as I fucked into her while kissing her hard.

In less than thirty seconds her pussy and ass were squirming all over my fingers as she exploded all over me. After she finished I licked her incredible taste off my fingers just like she did to mine after I came. I couldn't wait to fuck her. Her body was driving me crazy.

"Oh god, what was it like when you fucked him?" I groaned wanting to hear all the details.

"God, I have to tell you, the real fucking happened between him and Kaylee. As her and I were kissing and stroking him his huge cock burst so hard that cum was flying everywhere. It actually hit some of the most expensive pieces of art in the gallery. Right after he exploded Kaylee started pumping him real fast and told him to stay hard for her pussy. I couldn't get over it but in less than a minute he was as hard as steel again."

"God, I remember how often he came and how fast he recovers. Amazing! And he's 92 years old," I said as we started kissing again, very teasingly.

"What happened then nearly made me pass out. Kaylee stood and told him she needed to get fucked. They kissed hard for a few seconds as she pumped his massive shaft through her tiny hands. She then told me to strip her, and I instantly helped her out of her skin-tight dress and her thong. I was going as crazy as he was at the sight of her skinny body with freckles all over it as she stood in a pair of tan thigh high stockings and black pumps."

"I still can't believe little innocent in a look for fucking," I said hotly as I leaned in to kiss my boss.

"Me too, and the second she spun around and bent forward I went as crazy as he did when I saw her sexy pussy. I wanted to fuck her so bad. She then looked back and snarled at me to line up his huge cock with her cunt so that she could fuck him. I never in my life believed that her tiny pussy and body could take such a huge cock.

"Oh god, I remember how frighteningly huge it looked and felt when it touched my pussy lips. I was so lucky that he took his time fucking me. I'm sure he did the same thing with Kaylee. Probably took extra-time to work it into her," I said biting my lower lip.

"So wrong, she said to me. As I lined up his huge cock Kaylee looked back with a sly grin and told him to fuck it into her real hard. "My pussy's so fucking wet. Fuck me with that huge-assed cock," she snarled at him, and when she did he instantly bent over her and started slamming his monster deep inside her."

"No way," I said in a stunned voice.

"Yes way and it was right in front of my face. It was the most shocking sight I have ever seen. His massive cock looked like a baseball bat going in and out of her and spread her little pussy wider than a can of soda."

"Oh my god, I remember. It was the next day in the shower and he fucked me real hard for an hour straight and I thought I was going to pass out," I said in a stunned voice.

"Well as he was pounding her all she did was look back and grin slyly at him and show him her braces. He was fucking her so hard that his huge, hanging balls smacked against her stomach each time he bottomed out way up inside her."

"Oh fuck, I can't believe it," I said in a stunned voice as her fingers plunged into my pussy and as I remembered his massive cock fucking so deep inside me.

"Yeah, little Kaylee was totally being torn apart by his massive cock and had an expression on her face like she was out for a walk in the park."

"Unbelievable," I said in a stunned voice. "His cock nearly destroyed me to the point that I couldn't get out of bed for almost two days."

"Oh, don't I know," she said as we kissed softly again.

"I still can't believe that we are talking about the same girl," I said in a surprised voice as my fingers ran over my bosses blouse and over her huge nipples that were now throbbing through her sheer bra.

"Oh fuck, I can't wait to fuck you," she said kissing me hard for a few minutes.

"Oh god, I want to fuck you bad too," I groaned.

"My little niece surprised me as she turned into this skilled dominant, taking control of him and I and giving orders like you wouldn't believe."

"Are you serious? Kaylee? What kind of orders?" I asked, stunned.

"Oh yes.. Totally taking charge. After a few pounding strokes she started fucking back on his huge dick as she pushed off of a 3 million year old Japanese statue and met his every thrust with equal force. As he was grunting about how good her pussy felt, she looked back and said in the calmest of voices, "I told you that you were going to love fucking my pussy. I told you I could handle that great, big cock of yours."

"Wow, that's amazing," I said as she unbuttoned my blouse and started running her hand over my white lace bra.

"Beautiful tits Jennifer," she said as I threw my head back and groaned.

"After a few minutes of fucking him like a freight train Kaylee looked back at me and said in a demanding tone, " Take his cock out and suck my pussy off it Aunt Vivian." Her command snapped me out of my trance and I immediately did what she wanted. As I sucked his huge shaft and tasted my niece's pussy that coated every inch of it she and the 92 year old kissed hard. Looking down at me she said, "I see you like the way I taste Aunt Vivian. You like the taste of my pussy don't you Aunt Vivian?" After I groaned 'Oh god yes," she said in a stern voice, "Now suck my pussy bitch and taste the real thing."

"She called you bitch?" I asked, stunned that this was the shy, and very innocent girl I had met a few times.

"Oh yes. A total personality change," she said as she kissed all over the tops of my aching tits.

"Did you taste her?" I groaned as my body loved the way she was kissing my breasts through my lace bra.

"As soon as she said it, she turned to the side and I instantly started eating her. As I did she told me everything she wanted me to do, from sucking her clit to eating her ass. This was all while she was kissing the German art collector."

"How did she taste?" I groaned in a hot voice.

"Ummm, she does have a delicious pussy, I have to admit."

"Yeah, and one that can easily take a huge cock," I groaned.

I found out a few days later that my little niece.

"Really," I said with a questioning look.

"Oh yeah. After we fucked in the gallery she left with him to his penthouse for the weekend. Before she left she came to my office and told me she wanted to fuck me alone. We kissed hard as she knew she had me so turned on and that I was insane for her and I told her that we would go away for the weekend, and use the excuse that it was for the gallery. That weekend I learned the whole story about how she got her pussy ready for his huge cock and what happened between them during the week while they were talking to each other on the computer camera."

"So naughty," I groaned as she unclasped my bra and started sucking my aching nipples.

"Oh yeah. During the week she found out he had a huge cock and tormented him by dressing in school girl outfits with sheer white blouses on and black pumps, and these sinful bikinis with high heels and even lingerie with garter straps, stockings and heels."

"Wow, she certainly fooled me," I said heatedly as I thought about how devilish and controlling she was.

"She told me that when she saw his cock and learned that he liked to fuck real hard she started fucking herself with huge cucumbers until her pussy could easily take the length and extra-wide girth. She said by the end of the week she treated him to the sight of her on her knees on her bed dressed in nude stockings and black pumps as she slammed a 14 inch cucumber deep inside her pussy!"

"Her pussy squirts like a fire hose and when he saw that he was insane to fuck her. As soon as he met her, he was delirious to fuck her. I felt like a third wheel real fast."

"But you did fuck him you said?"

"Yes, but it was Kaylee that made it happen. I was in total shock when I saw it, and she knew it, which made her want to take charge even more. After I ate her pussy she told me to stand up and bend forward and fuck his huge cock. I was so turned onto her that I did just what she said to do. As she was lining his huge dick up to my pussy they were kissing hard as she told him fuck the shit out of me if he wanted to get his huge dick back into her pussy again. He was in a rage saying he wanted to fuck her so bad that he began trying to slam it into me like he did to her."

"Shit, what happened?" I cringed, because I knew just how his monster felt when I fucked him.

"Oh god, I was so tense that the backs of my feet lifted out of my pumps as he opened me up wider than any cock ever has. After he had an inch or so inside me I reached back and tried to push on his chest to go slow, but little dominant Kaylee was pinching his nipples, telling him to fuck me real hard."

"God I remember, he was like a machine that couldn't be stopped."

"Oh fuck he was, and with her taunting him it was impossible to slow him down.

"I knew he wanted to fuck his monster into me because of how easily her pussy took his entire cock. After 4 or five inches my pussy was maxed-out, and couldn't take another inch. After I exploded she squatted down and began sucking my cum off his shaft. I was in agony and knew I couldn't fuck him again, and when she bent forward and looked back and snarled at him to fuck the shit out of her pussy, and fuck her as hard as he said he could fuck I just stood back in stunned silence as I watched the two of them fuck back on each other like two, wild animals."

"Oh wow, I know first-hand what that looked and felt like," I groaned as we went into a sexy kiss.

"He fucked her so hard that a few of the art pieces fell off the glass table and shattered on the floor. As they fell he told me to add it to his bill. The sounds of his grunting and his huge balls filled the air in the gallery with the sounds of a porn set. After a few minutes he told her that her pussy was driving his cock crazy and she told him to fill her cunt with a big load. He threw his head back as he exploded inside her and as he did he kept fucking for more than 10 minutes until she exploded all over him. When they finally stopped there was a pool of liquid from the combination of his cum mixed with her squirting pussy."

Suddenly the car stopped and we were at my penthouse. She told me that she left with him for the weekend and that thy fucked non-stop until she had to go to High School Monday morning. That week in the gallery as soon as she came from school I closed and her and I fucked for three to four hours. It was like she had a spell cast over me as I couldn't get enough of her sex. When she went home I was exhausted and couldn't even meet one of my 19 year old lovers who were calling me during the day and telling me that they wanted to fuck me bad, begging me to fuck em'. She had me so fucked up that I couldn't even think of cock. All I wanted was her sweet, pussy and to be hers."

"Wow, she can really cast a spell," I groaned as my boss was kissing the tops of my aching nipples.

"Umm, and I'm feeling exactly the same way now, "she groaned as we kissed before going into the penthouse.

From the second we got into the elevator we were kissing and the second we got inside my penthouse we stripped each other down to our thigh high stockings and high heels and then went to my bed where we fucked into the night.

It was so sexy being in bed with my older boss. Seeing our bodies in the mirrors as we were in our stockings and heels made it such a lustful sight. Being between her legs with my mouth all over her pussy as her ass gyrated across my face and feeling her explode all over my mouth was so incredibly intimate.

As we fucked I told her the story of my night with the 92 year old German. She was on top of me, between my legs slow fucking me, rubbing her hard clit against mine. As I told her the story our clits were popping off, sending sparks deep into our turned on pussies. As our clits touched each other we exploded over and over in the most intense orgasms. Seeing her between my legs with the points of her high heels in the air caused me to have the most violent orgasms. My boss and I only fucked that one time, but it was something we will both always remember. It was a few days after our encounter that my life went into chaos. To Be Continued...

12