Daughter's Initiation into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, I understand," she nodded, from her submissive position on her knees. "But I'm not sure I could say such words to my best friend. I don't think she will react favourably to such a demand."

"How she reacts isn't the point. The point is we must tempt her to the very brink to prepare for tonight's Satan extraction," he explained.

Beth knew today was a special day for Eve, turning eighteen and finally being old enough for the extraction of the devil's temptation.

"Okay," Beth nodded tentatively. "I just don't want to lose my best friend."

"Leave that to me," he smiled. "I will explain that I told you to as a test. My daughter is very submissive, like you but way more-so, I see a potential dominant side in you. And if this goes as planned, Eve will be your personal pussy pleaser whenever you wish."

"Really?" Beth asked excitedly, so turned on by the possibility that she forgot she was talking about taking advantage of her best friend.

Pulling her up, he bent her over his desk, flipped up her skirt, tugged down her panties and asked, "What do you want, my pet?"

"Your big cock in my slut cunt," she answered, trying to shock him after watching all that nasty porn.

Dylan was surprised by the nasty language, the previous three times she had been mostly silent and he had planned to make her beg this time. Yet, such sin off her wicked tongue was enough to get him riled up. He slid into her amazingly tight pussy and wondered instantly if his daughter's pussy would be as tight.

"Oh God, thank you, fuuuuuuckkkkk," the shy girl screamed, wanting to shed the conservative persona all saw her as and become a wanton women. He was fucking her slowly and she wanted it hard and deep, like the sluts in the videos and stories. "Slam that big dick in my slutty cunt."

He obliged, slamming into the young eager slut, loving hearing the sweet teenager talk like a nasty slut.

"Yesssss, fuck me harder," she screamed, completely in the throes of lust.

Suddenly, his office phone rang. He reached for it and chuckled, "It's my daughter. You may want to quiet down a bit."

"Kkkkkk," she agreed, unsure she could actually muffle her intense moans of pleasure.

He answered the phone, while returning to slower strokes, "Hi, honey, how is your day going?"

Eve was frantic. "The devil is tempting me constantly."

"You must stay strong," he said, "the devil knows that today is his last day to pull you to his side."

"Okay, but, but, but, the egg thing is driving me crazy, I can't concentrate. I'm petrified I won't be able to remember my lines for the play this afternoon," Eve pointed out, her pussy literally on fire.

"Tell you what, honey, I'm going to do something rather unorthodox," he said, "but it is going to be very shocking."

"W-w-what is it?" Eve asked.

"I've been working with Beth over some secret plans we had for your birthday, but I'm almost done filling her in," he said, smiling at his naughty pun, "I'll send her to you with a very unorthodox suggestion."

Beth was curious what he had in mind, but more focused on the orgasm that was lingering just below the surface, waiting to erupt when the hard fucking continued.

"Okay," Eve said, tentatively.

"Do exactly as she tells you, I will instruct her with how to relieve the sexual tension the devil is trying to stir in you," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she agreed, trusting blindly in her father and hopeful for anything that would stop the intense teasing that was driving her mad, making her not feel like herself.

"Are you in your angel costume?" He asked, a new plan suddenly forming in his devious mind.

"Not yet," she answered.

"Put it on first and then come to my office ASAP," he instructed.

"Okay," Eve agreed.

"Now, come now!" he instructed, hanging up and slamming furiously into the increasingly insatiable slut, saying the same words to two different girls with two completely different meanings.

"Oh Goddddddddddd," Beth screamed, as the Minister continued slamming into her hard and deep, her orgasm rising quickly.

"Come now, my pet slut," he grunted, wanting to hear her scream, but knowing time was limited.

Beth's right hand held onto the desk for balance, while her left hand went to her clit and rubbed it frantically. In only a few deep thrusts her orgasm exploded out of her. "Yessss, I'm fucking comiiiiiiiing."

Dylan was close himself and he pulled out, spun her around, pushed her back onto her knees and slid his cock into her mouth. He would have come in her face, as he loved seeing teen girls dripping with cum, but another new idea popped into his head. He decided to deposit his seed down her throat.

Beth loved being manhandled, used, and she loved the way the Minister took control. She was a vessel of pleasure and eagerly focused on serving him even as her own orgasm continued to pulse through her. She was still very new at sucking cock, but after reading tips on how to deep throat she had become good at not gagging through proper breathing techniques.

She expected him to pull out and come on her face, like he always had, yet suddenly he grabbed her head and grunted. Instantly, a load of his seed exploded into her mouth. She swallowed eagerly as if she were drinking holy water, feeling like a chosen one to be given such a gift.

"Swallow it all, my pet," he approved, as his cum continued spurting inside her beautiful mouth.

Pulling out a moment later, he said, "Now, you will do as I tell you once Eve arrives."

"Of course," she nodded, still on her knees and savouring the aftertaste of his seed.

"I'm going to have her eat your pussy," he instructed.

Beth replied eagerly, like the eighteen-year-old she was, "Awesome."

"Awesome," he chuckled, "no truer word could be spoken."

He pulled up his pants, sat back down at his desk and continued working on Sunday's sermon while waiting for his daughter's arrival.

After a minute, Beth asked, "Where should I go?"

"Stay on your knees like the subservient women you are to The Lord," Dylan answered, his own head spinning with the acceleration of his plan.

A couple of minutes later, Eve knocked on her father's door.

"Come in," Dylan called out.

Eve walked in, saw Beth on her knees, looking ominously similiar to her mom earlier today and instantly she wondered if Beth had sucked her dad's penis. Yet, as soon as the naughty thought popped into her head, she shook it out as it was too absurd.

Dylan took control before questions could be asked, "So has the Devil pushed you to reach an orgasm?"

"No, Daddy, but it is very distracting," she answered, the temptation to touch herself all she could think of the past hour, the temptation building and building as the morning went along.

"Do you want more protection?" He asked.

"Yes, please," Eve nodded, the devil driving her mad, even as she looked down at her best friend and her red cheeks.

"What I am suggesting is very unorthodox," he warned, even as he mused how kinky and creative it was.

"Anything, Daddy," she whined, "just please make it stop."

"Beth, take off your panties and sit on the couch," the Minister instructed, noticing they were still at her ankles.

"Yes, sir," she agreed, standing up, slipping out of her panties without looking at Eve as she moved to the couch.

Eve watched in shocked awe, even though she had an inkling that her father had done something with her best friend.

"Now, my dear. The first protection seems to have failed. Likely, the devil is not overly eager to be expelled from your body and is going to try and push you over the brink all day," he began.

Her pussy on fire, she begged, "Please make it stop."

Dylan said, "Extreme situations call for extreme measures. Since you can't get the protection directly from the source, as that would be incest, Beth here sacrificed herself by swallowing the Lord's seed for you."

"Oh," Eve said, her assumption now confirmed...although still shocking.

"So, the only way to protect you before tonight's exorcism is to have you get the Lord's seed another way," Dylan said, trying not to smile. "You must retrieve it through Beth's vagina."

"Really?" Eve said, shocked once again by her Dad's words.

Dylan knew this wasn't logical, nor biologically feasible but he bet on his daughter's blind obedience. "Yes, honey, it's the only way. Plus, Beth has sacrificed herself greatly to protect you from yourself."

"O-o-okay," Eve struggled to get out, as she moved to her best friend, whose legs were now parted.

"It's okay, honey, you're in the sanctuary of The Lord and retrieving his gift is not a sin but a powerful bond of faith that will bring you even closer to him," the Minister explained, able to justify his preserve, twisted, kink with 'Christian' nonsense. Then going for the metaphorical kill he finished, his tone so soft, comforting and knowing, "Now, drop to your knees, my angel, and taste heaven."

Eve, just like when she'd dropped to her knees in front of her father this morning, obeyed, feeling a weight pulling her down to obey, as if God's hand was guiding her. She stared at Beth's vagina, realizing how pretty and inviting it was. The lips glistened and drew her in. She leaned forward, a light hypnotic scent lingered, and moved her mouth to her best friend's completely shaved vagina.

"Now extend your tongue and lap the luxury of The Lord," he said, in the powerful fire and brimstone tone he would give in a sermon to a church full of parishioners.

Eve obeyed, extending her tongue, and began to lick between Beth's pussy lips feeling as if she was fulfilling The Lord's wishes.

Beth moaned on contact, her eyes and body not able to believe such a fantasy was becoming a reality. She had read so many stories of how great having her pussy licked would feel, but nothing compared to the real act. Completely different than having a cock in her, this pleasure was a slow tease that made her body want more.

Eve couldn't believe the taste. To her it was holy water, a flavoured holy water, but holy water nonetheless. And she licked, tentatively at first, but getting more eager as she tried to retrieve as much of the purifying juice as she could.

Dylan watched in satisfied awe, knowing his plan was going even better than anticipated. He instructed, "Now Eve, you must keep licking until Beth reaches orgasm. Only from a complete withdrawal of the Lord's seed from her vagina will you be protected until tonight."

Eve thought it strange Beth was allowed to orgasm, but she couldn't, but trusted her father to understand what he was doing. She kept licking, unsure what she was really doing, although Beth's moans implied she was doing okay.

Beth put her hands through Eve's hair and pulled her in deeper as she moaned, "The Lord wants you closer, to go deeper, to become one."

Dylan smiled at Beth's words, knowing although she wasn't as beautiful as the cheerleaders he had at his disposal, she made up for it in eagerness and a sly deviousness that was just coming to the surface. Beth would be the next one to join the growing incest families if he played his cards right. Plus, he would love to turn the biggest prude in town, Beth's mom Linda, into a nasty ass cum bucket.

Eve obeyed, licking faster, pushing her tongue into Beth's vagina as best she could, hungry to get as much of the sweet holy nectar as she could. The taste was indeed "heavenly" as Daddy called it and she wanted it all. She wasn't licking her best friend's vagina, she was lapping the juices of the heavens.

Getting close, the sensation of having her cunt licked even more amazing than she anticipated, Beth began grinding her pussy up and down Eve's face declaring, "Here comes The Lord's holiness."

Eve struggled to lick the moving vagina as she was held in place by Beth's hand. Yet, in only a few seconds her face was coated with heaven's juice as Beth screamed, "Holy Chriiiiiist."

Eve kept licking as much of the holy juice as she could, praying that it would help protect her from the intensity of the devil's temptation today.

Dylan's cock was stiff again and he had his own temptation; to slam his cock into his daughter's cunt. He resisted, but the temptation was growing. Looking at the clock, he said, "I hate to rush such a beautiful declaration of the Lord's love, but your play starts in twenty minutes."

Eve sat up, her face shiny with vagina juice.

Beth looked down and smiled, turned on by her best friend's cum coated face.

"How do you feel, Eve?" he asked.

Eve stood up, the egg inside her moving slightly, but only a slight distraction. They were just a devil's nuisance to deal with, like all her life had been. She answered, "I feel pure and cleansed."

"Be warned," Dylan said, knowing the egg inside her would continue to drive her wild as the day unfolded. "This is only temporary protection, honey. If you need one more dose after school, the Lord's seed will remain inside Beth's vagina for twelve hours."

Beth smiled at the brilliance of his offer. Beth asked, praying she would be tempted again, "Does it have to be in church?"

Dylan answered, "No, as long as it is a place of Christian faith."

Beth smiled, their school would work then and so would her home.

Eve looked at Beth and apologized, "I'm so sorry you had to sacrifice so much to protect me."

Beth smiled, "The sacrifice was my pleasure," glancing to the Minister, before adding, "I love you, Eve, and will do anything to help you, and if you feel yourself being tempted again, I am more than willing to offer myself again."

Eve smiled awkwardly, her friend's taste still on her lips, "You're the best friend ever."

Beth gave her a hug and said, "Ditto."

"You'd better get going girls or you'll be late for the play," Dylan reminded them, content with how well things had gone.

"Bye, Daddy," Eve smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek like she always did.

"Bye, angel," he replied, before watching the two adorable teens saunter out.

.....

Lilly went birthday shopping in Rockwell. They had already bought Eve an iPad they had planned to give her in the morning, but had forgotten with the craziness that went on that morning. But Lilly decided a few toys and some new lingerie would also be good additions for her.

She returned with a variety of toys including a vibrator as a present, a wall suction cup dildo, which she thought was cool, a double ended dildo for the two of them one day, a new strap-on that vibrated to add to her growing collection of them, some anal lube for the inevitable end goal of her husband and a magic wand, which the sales lady said was her new best friend.

She also bought a dozen pairs of thigh highs, some thongs, a garter-belt and stockings and lace bras to make her daughter the woman she was now going to be.

.....

By the time the bell rang to end school for the day, Eve was again a lustful mess. She texted Beth, after waiting for her for a few minutes at their lockers, "WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED YOU NOW!!!!"

Beth received the text and smiled from ear to ear. She texted back, "I'm in the art room finishing up posters for next week's spirit activities."

Eve sighed. She needed the Lord's protection and she needed it now. The play had gone well, but by the end, the temptations were increasing and over the past hour the pleasure inside her continued to build as the egg seemed to have a mind of their own. She texted, desperate to be protected again. "Is anyone there?"

Beth smiled, loving her friend's desperation and texted. "I'm all alone."

Eve was already walking to the art room which was, thankfully, at the end of the school and relatively secluded. She walked in, closed the door, looked around and pleaded, "Can I please taste you again?"

"If you want to," Beth agreed, trying not to look too eager.

"No, I need to," Eve said walking to her. "I feel I like I'm losing myself again."

"Well, you can lose yourself in me," Beth countered, as she stood up and surprised Eve by kissing her.

Eve had never been kissed on the lips, other than quick pecks from family members, and couldn't believe how soft Beth's lips were. Her body was stiff at first, unsure how to respond, but after a couple seconds she began kissing back.

Breaking the kiss, confident she was pulling Eve in as her own submissive Beth asked, "So you need to lick my pussy?"

Eve was shocked by the word choice of 'pussy', but was so overwhelmed with lust at the moment she nodded, "Yes."

Beth opened her legs to offer her pussy to her best friend again, "I forgot my panties at church."

Eve looked around to make sure no one was at the door, before dropping to her knees and, without hesitation, only hunger, buried her face once again in her best friend's vagina.

After only a couple of minutes, Beth pushed her best friend's head away and ordered, "Take off your panties too."

"Why?" Eve asked.

"Because, if mine are off so should yours be too," Beth explained.

Eve wanting to get the protection from Satan, decided it wasn't worth arguing and pulled off her white panties from underneath her angel outfit.

Beth laid on the floor, finding standing while being licked uncomfortable, and ordered, "Now come and finish what you started."

Eve crawled to Beth and buried her face in her best friend's vagina.

"Oh yes, Eve, lick me," Beth moaned, feeling a sense of power at watching her best friend between her legs.

Eve hungrily licked and licked, desperate to retrieve the Lord's juice that would protect her from the growing sin inside her. She wanted to pleasure herself, she wanted to have Beth do to her what she was currently doing, yet knew that was a sin, although not completely understanding why. So, instead she focused on protecting herself the best she could by serving The Lord through this act.

Beth instructed, "Now move your tongue to my clit and flick it with your tongue. It'll make my orgasm more intense and make more of the Lord's juice flood out of me.

Eve obeyed, moving up slightly and beginning to concentrate on the clit, obeying every order her best friend gave.

Beth's legs twitched with each flick and she moaned, "You're so good at this, Eve, such a natural."

Eve was happy she could bring pleasure to her friend, although her heavy breathing and intense moaning made her envious. She wanted to feel such pleasure. Yet, she also felt guilty for Beth having to sacrifice herself so much to protect her.

Getting close, Beth lifted her hips up and began grinding on Eve's tongue.

Eve felt a rush of excitement at sensing the vagina juice protection was coming soon as he friend's moans got louder and her body moved with lust and desperation.

Beth so close ordered, in the throes of lust herself, declared, "I'm so close, lick my cunt faster, make me cum with that nasty tongue of yours." After saying 'cunt' she realized what she had said, but it was too late.

Eve kept licking, ignoring the crazy words coming out of her friend's mouth, determined to get more of the Lord's protection. Seconds later, she was rewarded with an abundance of the Lord's juice again flooding her mouth and face. She continued licking hungrily, wanting every last remnant of this special juice.

Beth screamed, "Jesus Chriiiiiiist," as the orgasm rushed out of her, the pulsations hitting her hard.

Eve licked and licked, devouring the sweet taste of heaven where nothing mattered but serving.

Beth finally moved away, suddenly needing to pee, and said, again looking at her best friend coated in her cunt juice. "God, you are perfection, Eve."

Eve laughed, "I don't feel that way."

Beth pulled Eve up and kissed her, tasting herself on her best friend's lips.