Daughter's Initiation into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Eve said nervously, still standing.

"Lay on your back honey, so Mommy can finally take out the Devil's egg," he instructed.

She obeyed as always and watched as her mom moved between her legs, put her fingers inside Eve's very wet cunt and pulled out the egg. Eve let out an involuntary moan as the fingers inside her felt good.

Dylan came back with two crucifixes and slowly slid the first one inside his daughter's ass.

"Aaaaah," Eve whimpered, as a blunt pain returned.

"Just relax and let your body transcend to another plane. One where it's just you and God, one where your obedience and strength are rewarded with the ultimate pleasure he can give you," he said, as he put the second crucifix in her mouth. "Now don't let that out of your mouth until I tell you to."

She nodded and watched with anticipation as her father moved between her legs.

His cock at his daughter's pussy entrance, he repeated the words again, "Devil be gone, glory of God shine through," as he slid his cock inside his virgin daughter.

"Ooooooooooh," she moaned, as her daddy filled her cunt.

As all nine inches filled his daughter, he repeated, "Devil be gone, glory of God shine through."

He began slowly fucking her, as he repeated the chant with every deep stroke.

Eve's moans increased, as the day of temptation had kept her on the brink all day, she knew she wasn't going to be able to resist the temptation much longer. This pleasure was unlike any she had ever felt, a constant joy that increased with each thrust of her Daddy's big cock. She tried talking through the crucifix, "Daddy, Daddy, can I...."

Dylan knew the question and decided to finally let her have the much delayed orgasm, "Yes, my dear, the devil will be expunged from you when you reach orgasm from being fucked by The Lord."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, hearing the words she had been dying to hear.

Taking the crucifix out of her mouth, he said, "What do you want, my dear?"

"To come," she moaned, her body meeting his strokes.

"It's time you take control of your fate, Eve," he said, pulling out.

"Nooooo, shove that big cock in my cuuuuuunt, Daddy," she pleaded, feeling empty instantly.

He moved beside her, sat down and instructed, "Ride my cock, bring yourself to the heavens."

"Yes, Daddy," she eagerly obeyed, standing up, turning around and straddling her father, all the while the crucifix remained in her ass.

She lowered herself on his cock and moaned, "Oh God, I love your big cock, Daddy. I want to marry a man with a cock like yours."

As she bounced up and down on his cock, her massive tits bouncing like volleyballs, he groaned, "I'll be your man until you find one, sweetheart."

"You mean?" she began.

"Yes, my big cock will be at your disposal whenever you are being tempted," he offered ever so generously.

"Oh, I love you, Daddy," she said, leaning forward and kissing him on the lips.

After the brief kiss, she leaned back up, put her hands on his chest and rode him. "Oh God, Daddy, my cunt feels so good."

"The Lord is allowing you to become a woman. A woman who serves The Lord without hesitation and sacrifices her mouth, pussy and ass to him," he said.

"Yes, Daddy, my cocksucking mouth, my tight cunt and my firm ass are all for you and the Lord," she declared, her breathing beginning to be erratic.

"Come, for The Lord," Dylan ordered, his own orgasm close.

"Yes, Daddy, so close, oh God, oh God, oh, Jesus, God, Jesus fucking Chriiiiiiiist," Eve screamed as her orgasm hit her and she collapsed on her father, her tits smashing his face.

The orgasm was intense and she heard angels singing as the pleasure cascaded through her with such intensity she thought she may pass out from joy.

"The devil is gone," Dylan declared, as he bucked his ass up and fucked his daughter as she continued to orgasm.

"Do you want The Lord's seed?" Dylan asked.

"God, yes, Daddy, fill my cunt with The Lord's seed," she weakly agreed, her body spent.

"Aaaaah," Dylan grunted, a few strokes later as he deposited a third load in his daughter, creating the ultimate trifecta in three hours.

"Daddy's coming in me, Mommy," Eve said.

Lilly said, "And he will whenever you want him to or when he feels he needs to protect you."

"Yes, Mommy," Eve weakly nodded.

Dylan rolled her off him, his leg cramping and said, "Lilly, clean up your daughter."

Lilly nodded, and crawled between her daughter's legs.

Eve watched weakly as her Mom moved between her legs and began fucking her ass with the crucifix.

Dylan explained, "A mother and daughter must always be willing to share themselves with each other to always remain close."

"So I can eat Mommy's cunt whenever I want?" Eve asked, excited at this news.

"Consider it part of your daily routine. You will always obey your mother without hesitation as you do me, is that clear?"

"Yes, Dadddddddy," Eve moaned, as her mom began licking her pussy, while simultaneously fucking her ass with the crucifix.

As Lilly licked her daughter's pussy, she quoted the Bible, "Colossians 3:20: Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord."

Eve moaned, as both her holes her pleasured, "Oh yes Mommy, I will always obey you."

The mother-daughter act continued for minutes while Dylan watched. Eventually, his well-used cock began to unfathomable rise once last time, as seeing the fruition of his greatest seduction was the ultimate euphoria.

Eve's breathing increased and her second orgasm exploded out of her, creating a gush of her pussy juice to hit her mom in the face as she screamed, "Yesssss, Mommmmy!"

Lilly hungrily lapped her daughter's juices.

Dylan's cock hard again, watching the two women he loved in the heat of passion, he moved his cock to his daughter's mouth, and said, "Does my baby girl want daddy's cock?"

Eve answered the best way she knew how, she leaned forward and took his cock back in her mouth.

THE END

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading and if you want more stories in this naughty series including potentially:

Daughter's Initiation into Lesbianism

The next day, Eve is blackmailed by cheerleader Katie to become their submissive plaything.

Daughter's Initiation into Orgy

Eve is used as the centerpiece of a Minister orgy when her father hosts a Minister convention.

Daughter's Initiation into Seduction

Eve, understanding her role in God's plan, seduces other girls and women to protect them from sin and join her as a submissive follower for her father.

Daughter's Initiation into the Nunnery

Eve, realizing that she has been tricked by her father and mother, runs away to join a nunnery; unfortunately, they are just as devilishly devious.

Please leave a comment about the story and the illustrations as this is a test story for both Walt and I.

Thanks again if you read this far, please vote and, as mentioned, leave a comment of what you would like to see and read next.

JASMINE OCTOBER 2014

One more version of Eve posing for you...a variation of the picture when she first arrives at church.