Daughter's Initiation into Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," Katie moaned as she agreed to a new sexual hierarchy, one that she didn't like, but one she knew was inevitable.

"Come and suck your Daddy off, Eve," the father ordered as he watched the teens fuck... always enjoying the fruition of his hard work.

Katie heard that, and wanted to see the incestuous act, but in her bound positon she was utterly helpless to do anything but be used as someone else wanted to use her.

Eve was oddly enjoying watching Katie's domination by Beth and her pussy was on fire... thinking to herself how 'what goes around comes around' or perhaps more exactly, 'what goes around, cums around.'

Yet of course Eve obeyed her Daddy's order without hesitation as she went to him and dropped to her knees, her mouth instantly watering like one of Pavlov's dogs as she stared at her father's magical bone. She took it in her hands and stroked it briefly, staring at its majesty.

Dylan watched both the fuck scene and his daughter's undeniable lust for his cock... a lust he'd seen many times in the faces of his sluts ... yet none were as thrilling as having his own daughter on her knees worshipping his dick.

"Please, Mistress, fuck me harder, fuck me like the dirty slut I am," Katie begged, the slow fucking teasing her even more as her orgasm brimmed under the surface like lava ready to erupt.

"Do you think I should let her come, Master?" Beth asked, as she actually stopped with her cock buried deep inside Katie's slit, tormenting her even further. She turned around to see her best friend on her knees taking her dad's cock in her mouth. 'Fuck, that's hot,' Beth thought to herself.

"She's your slut," Dylan offered. "You can do what you want with her. She's completely at your mercy."

Katie was crestfallen when she heard the Minister's answer; Beth of course was in ecstasy! The awakening of this dominant side was exhilarating and she couldn't get enough of the power... she suddenly understood how Macbeth could get so drunk on power in the Shakespeare play that she'd originally found so unbelievable. Her junior essay had been on how Macbeth wasn't a believable character, but now, just six months later, she completely understood Macbeth's motivations from the inside out.

"Want it in your ass?" Beth asked, as she pulled out.

"Fuck me wherever or however you want, Mistress," Katie replied, praying, pun intended, that being completely compliant to the bitch would lead to her being allowed to come... and omigod did she need to come.

"Remember those words," Beth replied ominously, already envisioning taking her in front of her fellow cheerleaders, or bringing her over to study night and having her serve her and Eve's small group of nerd friends.

Katie recognized the warning, but this desperate to come, she was the ultimate subservient, "Yes, Mistress, I'm yours twenty-four-seven."

"Good answer," Beth approved, as she positioned her cock at Katie's asshole, assuming it had already been well used many times by the Minister.

"Oh yes, Mistress, ream my shit-hole, pound my back door, drill my asshole," Katie begged, hoping the nastier she talked the quicker she would get really fucked and allowed to come... it always worked with the Minister or any of the boys she allowed to fuck her.

As Eve bobbed slowly, savouring the taste of her daddy's dick, she listened intently to the nasty talk going on behind her.

"As you wish, my slut," Beth agreed, as with one sudden deep thrust she slammed the entire cock into Katie's ass.

"Holy mother fucker!!!" Katie screamed, the sudden deep, rough thrust creating an intense mixture of pleasure and pain... the angle she was penetrated in really pressing her buttons... the pleasure and the pain... all at once.

"You like it rough, don't you, slut?" Beth asked, as she began roughly pounding the cheerleader's ass, getting retribution for over twelve years, since kindergarten, of bullying and condescension from this athletic bimbo bitch.

"Oh yes, use me like a cheap ass slut," Katie begged abjectly, moaning desperately as her orgasm quickly rushed towards its peak.

Beth fucked her hard, her entire body slamming into the bound cheerleader with each forward thrust.

Dylan asked, sensing Eve wanted to watch, "Do you want to go join them?"

Eve took her Daddy's big hard cock out of her mouth and nodded, "Is that okay?"

"Of course, baby girl," Dylan smiled. "You can always get our Lord's protection whenever you need it."

"Thank you, Daddy," Eve said, leaning forward and sucking her Daddy's dick for a few more seconds before going and joining the lesbian act.

Beth smiled at her friend, "I was wondering when you were going to join us."

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Eve said, as she watched the cock slide in and out of Katie's ass and instantly wondered what it would feel like to be doing that.

Katie was so close and she begged, "Can I come, Mistress?"

"Don't you mean, Mistresses?" Beth led the witness, pulling out of the wanton slut.

"Yes, yes, yes," Katie quickly replied, wanting... no, really needing that cock back in her asshole. "Please Mistress Beth, pretty please Mistress Eve, allow your sex slave to come... I'll do anything!!"

"Anything?" Beth questioned, slamming her cock back into the desperate diva.

"Fucking anything," Kate answered, wishing she was in a position to fuck herself on the motionless cock.

"Well Eve, should we let our slave come?" Beth conferred, keeping her cock lodged deep in Katie's bowels.

Eve shrugged, as she suddenly got aggressive and climbed up on the cross, "Why not? But only while she eats me."

"You devilish girl," Beth purred, as she realized what Eve had in mind.

Katie watched as Eve climbed onto the top of the cross, spread her legs and offered her pussy to the slut cheerleader.

Katie smiled, as she stared at the pussy now inches from her face, "Well, this is a day I never imagined coming."

Eve grabbed her head and said, "Oh, I did," before she guided Katie's face into her very wet cunt.

Beth watched as Eve became aggressive before she resumed fucking Katie.

"That's it, you sinning slut," Eve moaned, "get your redemption from my Holy box."

Even after everything that had happened today: being bound to the cross, face fucked, teased for hours, fist fucked, being dominated by Beth and hearing Eve committing incest, Eve's sudden transformation from shy and meek to aggressive and dominant really shocked Katie... and turned her on. She licked Eve's very wet box, wondering if the Minister had fucked Eve too... ass fucked Eve three? She imagined he already had... most likely taking her virginity on her eighteenth birthday... that completely explaining the massive change she'd seen occur in Eve on Halloween and since.

As Katie licked, she was surprised by a few things: Eve's sudden aggressiveness, although she supposed like father, like daughter; how Eve tasted very similar to her mother and yet somehow just slightly more full-bodied in scent and taste... tangier.

Beth loved watching Katie munch on Eve... happy with the complete turnaround after she and Eve had gotten caught in the throes of lesbian ecstasy by Katie... how quickly the mighty had fallen.

Eve moaned, Katie's tongue working magic, as she held Katie's face deep in her cunt, "Keep licking, you cunt munching sinner."

The nasty, demeaning talk from 'good girl' Eve, her sweet cunt, the reaming of her own asshole and the hours of teasing finally was too much and Katie pleaded, knowing that she wasn't going to last much longer and was definitely not going to be able to hold back the inevitable orgasm, "Please Mistresses, can your bimbo fuck slut come?"

Eve, seeing the delirious desperation in Katie's eyes, and frankly not comfortable clinging to the old rugged cross, ordered, "Now, slut, come right fucking now!"

Dylan watched proudly from the sidelines, enjoying the emergence of this more aggressive side of his once prim and proper daughter.

Permission granted, Katie let go completely as she screamed into Eve's cunt as her orgasm ripped through her like a Hydrogen bomb detonating inside her, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Beth kept fucking the bitch's ass throughout the orgasm, until Eve began to climb down from the cross.

Beth pulled out of the slut and helped Eve down.

As Katie kept coming on the cross, Eve looked down at her and decided to let her recover while she went to her best friend and took off her blouse. "Watching you fuck Katie was so hot."

"Watching you grab her face and shove it in your pussy was pretty hot too," Beth returned.

Eve pushed Beth onto a bench and straddled her cock saying, "You'd better be willing to fuck me too."

"Always," Beth smiled, kissing her tenderly and sharing a moment of romantic intimacy... the polar opposite of what she had just done with Katie.

Eve slowly began riding the cock even as they kissed... their tongues teasing each other.

After a couple of minutes of slow riding and kissing, Eve said out of the blue, "I want to fuck you, Beth."

"What?" Beth asked surprised.

"I want to wear a cock and fuck you," Eve repeated.

Dylan was surprised by his daughter's words but added, "I have the perfect tool for you, honey."

Eve got off of Beth and ordered her friend with a smile, "Take that off, you power-hungry slut, it's time you got to come."

Beth smiled, "I thought I was the one in charge."

"Usually you can be," Eve agreed, "but right now I want to know what it feels like to fuck someone, and I want my first time to be with you."

"Me too," Beth said, feeling an odd sense of the love of Lesbos for her best friend.

Dylan handed his daughter a long red cock and harness and said, "I'd planned on giving this to you next week to fuck your Mom with on her birthday, but this way you can get some practise."

"I get to fuck Mommy?" Eve asked, as her father helped her with the harness.

"We will fuck Mommy," Dylan corrected, looking forward to dp'ing his wife with his daughter.

Beth laughed, "You have the coolest dad ever."

"The Lord blessed me," Eve agreed.

"Now come and bless me," Beth quipped, as she moved into her favourite position.... doggy style.

"I'll bless you all night," Eve purred, as she moved into position behind her best friend, giddy with anticipation of her first time fucking someone.

"And every day," Beth responded, wiggling her ass.

As Dylan watched his daughter slide her strap-on cock into Beth, he went over to the cross and unfastened Katie's bonds.

Eve slowly slid her cock inside Beth's cunt, avidly watching it disappear.

"Oh yes, Eve," Beth moaned, her cunt on fire after her domination of Katie, enhanced by the recent tenderness with Eve.

Dylan meanwhile spun Katie around in midair and lowered her onto his cock, her soaking wet cunt easily allowing entrance to his big hard dick.

Katie still horny, one orgasm not nearly enough after so many hours of teasing, wrapped her legs around the Minister even as she watched Eve and Beth... still in awe at the two goody two shoes being revealed as being as slutty as she was.

Eve slowly moved her hips, slowly sliding the cock in and out of Beth's cunt, in awe of the power she suddenly possessed.

Beth moaned, "Faster, Eve, fuck me faster."

Katie rode Dylan's cock as she watched the hot lesbian sex scene.

Eve obliged, even as she teased, "You want to be fucked like a sinner."

"I want you to fuck the hell out of me, Eve," Beth answered.

So Eve did, beginning to buck her hips so that with each forward thrust their bodies collided, making slapping sounds.

"Oh yes, Eve, fuck me like a slut," Beth moaned loudly.

Eve really began slamming into her friend.

Dylan put Katie down, moved behind her, lifted her back up so they could both watch and lowered her back on his cock... this time in her ass.

Katie moaned, "Yes, Master, please fuck my ass while we watch your daughter fuck Beth."

Eve felt a rush at knowing she was being watched by her own beloved Daddy and her own new pet.

Dylan added, "That's it Eve, learn how to fuck. Sometimes you'll save girls by eating their cunts, sometimes you'll save boys by sucking their cocks or allowing them to becum one with the Lord by allowing them entrance to your lower heavenly holes, and sometimes you may have to peg them."

Eve had no idea what 'peg' meant, but she did understand that only through a complete repertoire of sexual prowess could she convert the sinners... for when a sinner discovered the power of the Lord they would become one with him.

"Oh God, harder, Eve," Beth moaned, her orgasm rising quickly.

"Fuck, I love your cock," Katie moaned, as Dylan manhandled her with such ease.

Eve wanted to get Beth off.

Eve wanted to hear Beth scream as heavenly rapture swarmed through her body.

So Eve fucked her as hard as she could, learning that giving was a lot more work than receiving. Sweat was beginning to trickle into her eyes and her knees were getting sore, but she was determined not to slow down until Beth came, and came hard.

Dylan, who wasn't quite as strong as he used to be, lowered Katie down, sat down and pointed to his cock so he could watch his daughter fuck Beth.

Katie didn't need words to understand what was expected as she lowered herself to her knees and took his cock in her mouth.

"Shit, I'm close," Beth declared, her breathing getting erratic.

"Come for me," Eve ordered, "Come right now."

"Oh yes, fuck yes, Oh Eve, yes Eve, oh God, oh God, yes, fuck, yes, Eeeevvvvvvvve," Beth screamed as her orgasm finally hit her.

Eve kept slamming into her best friend until Beth collapsed forward, unable to take the pleasure anymore.

Dylan ordered, as he returned his gaze to the beautiful blonde, "Tit fuck," as he loved her huge tits and loved fucking them.

Katie took the delicious meat out of her mouth, moved it between her tits and squeezed them together.

Katie purred, "You love fucking my tits, don't you?"

"Shut up and do your job," the Minister ordered, not wanting idle chit chat as his balls began to boil after witnessing all he had during the past forty minutes.

Katie kept moving her tits up and down as Beth observed, "Hey, you still haven't come yet, Eve."

"That's okay," Eve shrugged, enjoying pleasing others more than her own selfish pleasure, and knowing she wasn't supposed to come.

Dylan deciding to be a caring father, hearing the desperation in his daughter's attempted virtuous response, ordered, "Beth, get my daughter off."

"With pleasure," Beth smiled, as she got off the floor.

Eve asked, "Are you sure, Daddy?"

"Yes, muffin," he nodded, "we'll start your week of no coming in a few days."

"Thank you Daddy," Eve replied, indeed thankful for the opportunity to come! Her cunt was on fire again... although this time it wasn't the devil... but in this sacred dungeon the Lord was allowing her to experience all he had to offer to good Christians... heavenly pleasure.

Beth moved to Eve and crawled between her legs and went right to licking snatch.

Eve moaned, "Oh yes," the fire inside instantly heating up.

Dylan's balls began to boil as Katie really worked his cock over with her big tits.

"Come on me, Master, baptise me with your holy seed," Katie begged, wanting to feel his cum all over her.

Eve was almost disappointed by how quickly her own orgasm was approaching, not able to enjoy the slow burn of Beth's tongue.

Dylan was watching his daughter and sensing she was close... as was ... ordered, "Come for the Lord, Eve, bless Beth with the Lord's juices."

Eve, who had been watching Katie and her father, closed her eyes and let Beth's tongue and the Lord's will take over.

"Oh yessss," Eve moaned loudly, as her orgasm reached a fever pitch, and she almost left the ground as the intensity of the orgasm lifted her to the heavens above.

Watching his daughter come made him come too, and the Minister blasted his load into the open mouth and all over the face of the sexy cheerleader.

Katie watched the cum rocket out of the biggest cock she'd ever experienced and shoot into her open mouth, onto her face, and between her tits.

Beth eagerly lapped up Eve's sweet juices as they flooded onto her lips.

Dylan pulled away and asked, "Still horny, slut?"

Katie asked, 'Am I coated in cum?"

Dylan laughed, "Why yes you are." He walked over to a table, grabbed a flashlight and then handed it to the cheerleader. "Go fuck yourself."

Katie would rather have had his big dick, or even Beth's strap-on, but beggars couldn't be choosers, and she spread her legs and slid the flashlight inside her still wet, still needy, pussy.

Dylan corrected, "No, with the other end."

Katie was surprised by the suggestion, but obeyed as always, so she flipped it around and slowly pushed the much wider end inside her.

The Minister approved, "All the way inside."

A few months ago there was no way such an act would have been possible, but the Minister had really stretched her cunt with his cock and fist... thus the wide end of the flashlight easily slid inside her... stretching her wide and making her feel so good.

"Ooooooh," Katie moaned as her cunt was filled unnaturally.

Eve watched, even as her orgasm slowly dissipated, wondering what that would feel like and wondering what else could be used inside a cunt.

After a couple of minutes, Beth, still horny, walked over to the flashlight fucking slut and ordered, "Lie on the bed."

Katie obeyed, no longer questioning the hierarchy that had been so thoroughly reshuffled today.

Once Katie was lying down, Beth straddled her face and ordered, "Get licking; you'll be between my legs a lot from now on."

Katie began licking, the flashlight still lodged in her pussy.

Eve watched for a few seconds before deciding to join them. She crawled between Katie's legs, grabbed the flashlight and began moving it in and out.