Daughter's Initiation into Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie moaned, as she was again being fucked, this time by Eve, as she licked Beth.

Beth slowly ground on Katie's face, enjoying her power over her.

Eve, curious what Katie tasted like, pulled the flashlight out, tossed it aside, and buried her face in her pussy.

Katie was surprised by the sudden tongue on her cunt, but sure wasn't going to complain as she moved her hands up to hold onto Beth, who was now moving faster on her face.

Eve loved the taste of cunt and Katie's was excessively wet, although almost tasteless, perhaps Eve guessed, because she'd already come.

Beth came on Katie's face before the Minister suggested, "Why don't you two double penetrate your slut?"

"Great idea," Beth agreed, and climbed off the blonde hi-society cheerleader.

A couple minutes later, Beth and Eve had their strap-ons back on and were double teaming Katie, who was turned into a desperate slut as the pleasure of two cocks inside her drove her to new heights of heaven.

Beth deep in her cunt.

Then Eve deep in her ass.

The two girls working in perfect unison to take turns burying their cocks in their slut's holes.

Katie came a second time after only a couple of minutes of the amazing double penetration, before all three girls collapsed together in a heap.

Dylan said, a minute later, "Pose for a picture, my three favourite sluts."

The girls did, each spent, and thrilled to be one of his three favourite sluts.

Dylan explained, after taking the picture, "So to clarify. Katie you will start dating and fucking Simon."

"What?" Beth gasped as Eve's eyes went wide.

"A consequence for her attempted blackmail," Dylan explained.

"Oh my, delicious," Beth approved.

"And Katie, you will also be submissive to both Beth and Eve," Dylan reminded Katie.

"Yes, Master," Katie nodded, not thrilled with either of the hierarchy changes, but knowing he was the boss.

"Good, now all three of you get dressed and get out of here," Dylan ordered. "It's almost dinnertime."

All three obeyed, as they each contemplated the life altering day.

Beth had become a Mistress to Principal Peck and Katie.

Katie had dropped from the top of the social hierarchy to bottom feeder in a few hours.

Eve had used her first strap-on, had the blackmail issue resolved, got the gift of a personal submissive in Katie and began to wonder if her feelings for Beth were more than just between friends... more than just friends and sex.

Dylan, meanwhile, was already contemplating his next submissive addition to his harem... Katie's Mom Eleanor... and he had a meeting with Katie's father James later tonight... to find out how the Halloween party went as he didn't make it because... well... he was taking all three of his daughter's virginity's.

He was also already planning the next big task for his daughter... her first gangbang or even orgy if any of them brought their wives.

The End... for now.