All Comments on 'Dave'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

I almost got through half of the story before I had to get myself off too. LOVED the idea of the wife watching her husband with another guy, and even feeding him cock!!! Also liked the way she stayed true to character despite the temptation. If this is a true story than you are the luckiest bi in the world, dude!

quutooquutooover 14 years ago
You shouldwrite more about Kera.

Now that she's sucked a cock with him the next logical thing would be for her to take that cock in her hairy cunt and let him cum there. Then her husband could suck the cum out of her. Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wish my wife was like yours

I wish my wife would let me suck a cock in front of her and get fucked. You're a lucky guy. Tell us what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dave

I am a mature, classy, bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed reading the story very much, and would love to have a guy like Dave in my life.

Sincerley,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

cheri8cheri8almost 12 years ago
Lovely

I love husband/wife + male stories especially when they're as well written as this is. The husband is so caring and attentive and Dave is an understanding and thoughtful guy. A well constructed story with sensitive characters.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
What a great day

I no sooner finished this fine script when I received a text from the "Dave" in our life. This gentleman kissed me within minutes of first meeting him and held my attention for the past 3 years of new experiences into the pleasures of Bi-male friendship. I'd swear you captured an evening as WE experienced the same love together. I encourage readers to read ALL your high quality, upbeat and very realistic creations.

atlanta1864atlanta1864over 11 years ago
wow

sounds and reads sexy

ASmokingGunASmokingGunabout 9 years ago
Great

More fine work, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous