Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See," Dave said as he had Kara look at what was going on. "Look how much your husband likes this. See his little dick getting hard again? He's gonna cum again."

Kara nodded just a second before I erupted once again, spurting my seed all over Dave's crotch as Kara held on tight to my dick until it began to shrivel up once more. I fell back onto the bed as Kara excused herself to go to the bathroom.

....

After the door clicked behind her, Dave rolled over next to me and squeezed my ass.

"Timmy, I want your wife so bad I can't stand it," Dave said in a pleading voice.

"She won't do it," I explained. "I can't believe she's done as much as she has to you."

Indeed she had surprised me, first by even touching Dave in the first place, and then by licking and then taking him into her mouth. There was no way that she was going to do what Dave wanted her to do, which was give herself to him completely.

Frankly, I didn't really know if I wanted her to either. I was so pleased that she had agreed to be with me while I enjoyed being with a man again - something that I had admitted to doing a lot in my younger days - that I was happy as is. Seeing her with another man's cock in her hand and mouth was something I had always wanted to see, and I thought that she deserved to experience what another man, a more well developed man, was like.

"Please," Dave whispered once more before Kara rejoined us.

Kara hurried back to the bed and under the safety of the sheet while Dave enjoyed the view. Kara was very self conscious about herself even though she was very cute and sexy as hell for a woman in her forties. Her small breasts were always something she was ashamed of, as was her abundant body hair, but these were the very traits that excited me so about her.

The yellow panties that remained the only thing keeping her from being as naked as the two of us looked so beautiful on her because they contrasted so much with her bronze skin tone. They were cut rather modestly, but could not quite contain her abundant bush which spilled out a bit up at the top of the elastic and at the sides next to her thighs.

I coaxed the sheet back down off of Kara, as much for my benefit as Dave's, and was pleased that Kara didn't pull it back up. Kara's eyes lowered shyly when she saw Dave staring at her breasts, and she giggled a little when Dave put his hand on her smoothly shaved calf and stroked the soft skin lightly.

Her legs were the one concession to modern tastes I allowed and encouraged, since having hairy legs would not serve her well in the business world. Her bush remained defiantly untrimmed, as were her underarms, which had never felt the blade of a razor in her entire life, initially because of her strict upbringing and later through my encouragement.

Although I had described and explained Kara completely before we arranged this meeting, I wasn't sure how Dave would react once he had actually seen her armpit hair, and Kara had managed to keep her arms pinned to her sides throughout everything so far. I wanted to change that, so I inched my way up the bed to her, and gave Kara a hug and worked her onto her back as we kissed.

Taking her wrist in hand, I brought her arm up over her head. Kara sensed immediately what I was doing and but up a bit of a struggle, but finally relented and let me pin her wrist down up by the headboard. Kara buried her face in my neck as I looked at Dave for his reaction.

To my relief and delight, Dave didn't blink, but did smile as her armpit was revealed, the coal black jungle of hair glistening with dampness. Dave's hand slid up her side, making Kara shiver, and when he let his fingers rake through the dense forest, I shivered myself.

Dave's hand then slid over to Kara's breast, stroking her plump nipple. With Kara on her back and her arm stretched over her head, her breasts were non-existent, with only her fat aureola making her gender obvious. This was a major turn-on for me, and Kara had managed to subtly satisfy my bi-sexual side all these years by having such a androgynous body.

I let my hand move over to Dave's cock, which was almost erect again, and while he let his hand roam over her body I began to pull on his cock, finally leaning over and going down on him. Glancing up, I saw Dave's hand running over the front of Kara's panties, the outline of her dense bush visible.

I let go of Dave's cock and leaned over Kara, taking her panties down slowly. She looked so frihgtened that I felt guilty, but kept taking them down until they were off.

Kara was wet. I could see the coal black hair that surrounded her pussy lips glisten with moisture, and when Dave's hand raked through the jungle he could feel it.

"Please let me put it in you," Dave asked Kara, and for a second I wasn't sure whaat her answer would be, but finally she shook her head no.

"I'm sorry," Kara said, almost sobbing. "I cannot."

"It's okay babe," I assured her, kissing her forehead, and I whispered into her ear what I would like her to do instead.

With me on my hands and knees, Kara climbed behind me with the lubricant and greased her finger, all the while looking at Dave's cock bobbing next to her. This was something she had done often to me, and when her finger slid into me I groaned in pleasure.

"Another finger, honey," I instructed her, and after she slid a second one in I told her to give me another.

"Have to get me ready for Dave," I said. "Why don't you lube him up too, Kara?"

I was surprised when she squirted a big gob of lube on Dave's cock before dropping the tube and rubbing it up and down the length of Dave's member. We were both ready, and Kara moved over as Dave climbed in behind me, rubbing his greased cock into my anus.

"It's okay," I told Kara, who was kneeling beside Dave, her face covered with her hands but peeking through her fingers, and I bit my lip when I felt the head of Dave's enormous tool squeezing into my ass.

Kara cried out when Dave lurched forward, the ridge of her glans having forced itself into me, and as Dave began a slow and steady movement inside of me, he began to work more and more of him in.

It had been so long since I had a man like this, that I wanted it to last forever. Kara, once she got over her initial shock, was soon staring at us with wide-eyed wonder as Dave's slow and gentle stroking evolved into fast and furious thrusting, impaling me completely while our bodies slapped together loudly.

By the time Dave came, filling my cavity with his hot seed, Kara had her hand between her legs and was slowly rubbing her pussy. Dave collapsed onto me after he finished cumming, and eventually went off to the bathroom.

"I cannot believe that," Kara said. "It must have been painful. How were you able to take all of his manhood into your bottom like that?"

"Everything streches, babe," I said. "Are you sure you don't want to see what it's like - with a guy built like Dave?"

"In my bottom?" Kara said in horror.

"No. In your pussy," In said.

"No, honey," Kara said. "I love being with you and being able to say that you are the only man ever to be inside me."

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. "Because of what Dave did to me?"

"No. You had told me about your past when we first met," Kara reminded me. "I realize that their are things that another man can do or you that I cannot. I thank you for letting me watch. It was very... interesting."

"Want to call it a night?" I asked, and when she nodded I agreed, pulling her close and holding her tight.

...

thanks for reading

12