All Comments on 'Dave & Jennifer, New Roommates Ch. 02'

by dankind41

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
teecee53teecee53over 8 years ago
Need a bit of editing, but overall a great story.

You had a few spelling errors and a few wrong words, but overall I really liked the flow and timing. Your visualizations were amazing. I can't wait to see how you handle the inevitable merging of the 'family'

trent_treschmantrent_treschmanover 8 years ago
Keep It Up

Great stuff here. The editing is a minor issue but the slow buildup has made for an alluring read. Thanks and please continue with this series. Really looking forward to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, please continue.

The pace is just right. Hope to read more soon. Writing style is totally ok, no major issues. Very good results from a new author. Thank you for sharing.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 8 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed it and thought it went at the right pace. Can't wait to read more of your work!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved the series so far. It's been 8 months since the last chapter. When will chapter 3 come out??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

using the similar names of Jennifer and Jessica made it almost impossible to remember who you were talking about ... and way to much background info. Nobody cares.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdankind41@dankind41
I'm a married man without kids that enjoys dining out, watching movies, browsing sexy photos of nude women, and of course, reading literotica.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES