All Comments on 'Dave and Leroy Ch. 04'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Taking a Stand

Good for Leroy I know it was hard but his mom threw out the baby with the bath water. I will never understand parents or people who dislikes or hate someone because of their sexual orientation.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

what a cold bitch. she almost dies and she still is not willing to see her son. disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

She should have died. She truly doesn't deserve to be a mother. Now that she hasn't, her husband should divorce her and all her kids should abandon that bitch.

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago

Sad that she actually thinks being gay is a choice, he did not choose to be gay. It is sad to see him being punished by someone who should have not cared what he is but who he is...HER CHILD!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 8 years ago
WOW

Holy crap there is a lot of hate towards his mother in the comments.... how is that any better than her bigotry? While I despise the way she has treated Leroy she does have the right to feel however she feels. Do I feel it's wrong yes but saying she deserves to die because of it is harsh. Leroy and his 6 siblings seem to be GOOD people, that has to at least be in part down to how SHE and their father raised them. So you would remove her from the lives of her children and grandchildren because she has a twisted sense of morality and religion, she needs psychiatric help and to speak to a gay friendly priest so her views and concerns can be addressed and changed no killed off or abandoned .... I imagine that she is very much torn inside her love for her eldest at battle with her very strong religious and moral beliefs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES