Dave and Leroy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know." He smiled. Leroy smacked him on the ass. "Okay, okay, I love you too. Let's get up, we don't have much time before we have to get ready for work, it's already eleven-thirty. Were you going to stop by the hospital before you headed in?"

"Yeah, I was going to see if anyone needed anything. Before you say anything, no, I'm not going to go into the room to see Sue, she doesn't want me. I'm there for her and my family, but I will stay out in the waiting room. Please don't push it, Dave."

"Okay, I won't, I love you with all my heart, please always remember that."

"Ditto." Leroy smiled and got out of bed, he grabbed some underclothes out of his dresser and BDU's, he retrieved his boots out of the hallway and picked up his clothes he took off as he was walking to the bathroom and put them in the clothes hamper. Dave just laughed at him, "Just leaving a trail of your clothes for your family to find and lead them into our room with us spooning each other naked, huh?"

"Yeah, I forgot I offered our house up as a resting zone, sorry." Leroy smiled and laughed. Dave and Leroy decided to grab a bite to eat at a restaurant near the hospital before stopping up for a bit. Lee looked tired. "Dad, why don't you go to my house and sleep awhile, I'm sure Allison or Aaron or one of the others could take your spot to see mom for a bit."

"I don't want to leave her by herself, Son."

"Dad, Allison is here, Aaron is here, you aren't leaving her alone. She knows you have to get some sleep too. Please have Jeff take you to my house, sleep a bit, take a shower, and eat something." Then he turned to Jeff, "Please take him to my house."

Jeff nodded. "Come on, Dad, Leroy is right; you need some sleep, a shower, and food." After some convincing from Aaron and Allison, Lee finally left with Jeff.

They all talked for a bit until it was two and both Dave and Leroy said they had to leave for work, it was visiting hours anyways, so Aaron and Allison went in to visit Sue. When Leroy walked Dave to his car, Dave hugged Leroy tight, "Thank you, Leroy."

"What for?"

"For letting me take control last night."

"I have never said you couldn't take control before, have I?"

Dave laughed, "No, but you know I was a born bottom."

"Yeah, I know, but occasionally, it's nice to toss it up a bit, right."

"Yeah, it is." Dave hugged and kissed Leroy one more time before getting in his car and pulling away. Leroy walked to his truck and drove to the base for a long eight and a half hours. Leroy stopped back by the hospital on his way home, and Patrick and Chris were sitting there.

"Where's Dad?"

"Jeff took him back to your house for the night, he asked us to stay and visit mom when it was time. I hope you don't mind."

"Nope, hope he's getting some rest. Well, I think I will head out as well. Do you need anything before I go?" They both shook their heads, and Leroy left, he called Dave to see where he was, Dave had a late start heading home from the station. Leroy told him he would meet him at home, that his father was in the house. Dave thanked Leroy for telling him, Dave was thinking about jumping Leroy at the door.

For the first time in a very long time, Dave and Leroy went to bed completely clothed. Mostly they slept in the nude and sometimes in boxers, but they hardly ever slept with sweatpants and t-shirts on. They tried to fall asleep without touching one another because they didn't want Lee to walk in and see them, but some time while sleeping, they gravitated towards one another, and Leroy was spooning Dave.

In the morning, Dave forgot all about Lee and started rubbing his ass on Leroy morning hard-on, Leroy moaned as he was waking up. "Dave, Leroy, I know you would probably love to have sex, especially in the morning, but if you would mind, not in front of me," Lee spoke from the corning of the room. Leroy closed his eyes, and Dave stopped grinding his ass against him immediately.

"Good morning, Dad. What's up?" Leroy said as Dave, and he was about to separate while looking at the chair Lee was sitting in.

"You two cuddling doesn't bother me, I've seen guys doing what you wanted to do before I said anything."

"What?" Leroy responded.

"Leroy, I worked on a ranch after I turned eighteen for about four years before I met your mother and moved here. There were no women for miles around, I saw everything son, and I would be lying if I said I never had my dick sucked by a guy. Maybe this is my punishment that my oldest is gay and my youngest is bi..."

"What?" Both Dave and Leroy said at the same time.

"You didn't know about Jewels? I would've thought of all the people she would've told you two."

"No, I didn't know about Jewels and holy shit, Dad, you can't just drop this on me like that."

"About Jewels?"

"No that you worked on a ranch and experimented, and Jewels is probably scared, because of how Mom is treating me."

"Well it was thirty plus years ago, and I was just trying to make my point that seeing you two together, kissing or hugging doesn't bother me. I have seen two guys going at it, if I could see that, seeing my son and his lover hugging and kissing shouldn't bother me, but I don't want to see you two having sex."

Leroy chuckled. "No problem, Dad, I'm not an exhibitionist. Why don't we get out of our room and sit in the family room?" He and Dave got up and headed out of the room after Lee walked out.

Once everyone sat down, Lee looked over at his son and Dave. "Thank you."

"What for Dad?"

"Trying to show your father some respect by sleeping fully clothed."

"Well even with being fully clothed I forgot when I woke up why I was, and thank you for speaking up because if you didn't right then I would have had Dave undressed in a second flat." Leroy was telling the truth.

"Well, then I'm glad I did. Now for the subject, I wanted to talk about before Jeff or Aaron comes and picks me up. I would like you to go into the room and visit your mother for me, please."

"Dad, you know she doesn't want me, you know she will just be pissed off. I'm there, I love her, and I love you, dad, but I can't. I will sit up at the hospital, but I can't go in."

"Okay, Son, I wish you would, but I won't and can't push you."

"Would you like me to shower and take you to the hospital, we could get some breakfast."

"That would be nice, I will call your brothers and tell them not to bother picking me up."

Leroy showered and then took Dave and Lee out for breakfast before taking him back to the hospital. Leroy had dressed in his BDUs, so he didn't have to leave the hospital before he needed to be at the base. They had dropped Dave back by the house, he was going to come up to the hospital later."

Sue was only in ICU for five days before she was downgraded to a regular room. After a few weeks, she was sent to a nursing facility until her bones were healed, and they could start rehab, which was close to five months. Leroy didn't come back up to the hospital after she was downgraded, he knew she would be okay, and since everyone could go into the room at any time now, they didn't need him around.

Edited 10/20/2021

12