All Comments on 'Dave and Leroy Ch. 08'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
good storyline great characters and from the heart

Its often tough in relationships, but this story shows how important it is to talk and work through problems...get to the other side.

I know the author is going through tough times and we readers can't really help, but we hope you pull through soon and we read more of Dave and Leroy soon.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
life

I think the life of Dave and Leroy is what other are going throw, and yes they sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
continuing. . forward.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading D&L... from the beginning... it certainly is a story of real life events.. as well as lifes things... (myself being trans..an a veteran; my husband is a Marine) we have enjoyed this story...

I do feel that.. moving forward with Leroy getting medically btr... an there relationship getting stronger... I feel they should go through the trials of.. ( adoption/an surrogates) to see what suits them an.. have at least 1 child...

personally im very blessed to have a 14yr old son.. (husband was married be4 we met) my son was very small when we met... his mother.. isnt in the pic... Thus I am his Mommie.....

Your story is wonderful... real an full of real life events.... thank you

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 9 years ago
Kids

Eventually yes. But not until their lives are sorted out. There is just too much going on in their lives to have that kind of stress layered into the mix. IMHO anyways

brijeonbrijeonabout 9 years ago
Sweet

I love these guys. Leroy made me cry when he thought he was a burden to Dave. I would love for them to have kids in the near future. They need some time to to adjust to curves they've been thrown. Leroy needs to feel good about himself and Dave again, maybe a new job, therapy. They are so good together and I love his family not his mom damm I cannot stand that woman. Keep up the good writing

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

I really think this was one of your best chapters. It really fleshed out their feelings well and it is a big topic that comes up between all types of couples. I see them with the kids in the family and I hope at some point they do when Leroy's health is better. At the same time, Dave can't do it for fear of losing him like he says. It has to be something he wants too. As someone who has trouble driving at times b/c of health issues, leroy did something wrong risking other people for the sake of needing to think...but he did the right thing later. I think you are dealing with the seizure issue well. my friend gets them and all the things you say like them learning signs of it coming on and the not remembering at times when the brain is misfiring, the meds working in many cases and the fact that in most places you can drive if you are seizure free fror a period of time, is all accurate stuff. I missed the last chapter and will go back, but I think this one was one of the best if not the best so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OH

HELL YES!!!! TOUCH THAT OVER AND OVER. BOY AND GIRL ( TWINS).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES