Dave and Leroy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers

"I don't believe that."

"I was born this way, Sue, I didn't choose it. Dave didn't turn me if anything I turned him. He was bi-sexual, he could've continued on with girls and not even thought about me."

"You were my baby, I should have known, I... I... I would have taken you to a doctor."

"Sue, I don't have a disease, there is nothing to cure. I'm gay, plain, and simple. I will always love a man, and that man has only been Dave, there will be no other."

"David was married, you're telling me, you're the one that messed that up for him?"

"Yes, I'm the reason for Dave's divorce."

"So you committed him to Hell? So I have to apologize to Sarah for sending her son to Hell?"

Leroy closed his eyes for a moment, Dave squeezed his hand. "I'm not sending anyone to Hell, Sue. Dave and I were together before he got married, and we got together after he was married. Yes, I was his main reason for divorcing Cindy. Do I regret taking him away from Cindy? Yes and no. Yes, because he could've had a normal life with kids and a wife. And no, because I love him, and I had missed him the entire time we were apart."

"But you damned him." Leroy dropped his head.

Dave finally spoke up. "Sue, we are not damned, yes Leroy was the reason that I'm divorced now, but I wanted Leroy just as much as he wanted me. I don't blame him for my divorce, it would have happened eventually. I was and always have been in love with Leroy too. He has been my life since we were kids, and since we truly declared our love for one another at sixteen."

"SIXTEEN?" Sue screamed.

Leroy's head snapped up. "Yes Sue, sixteen. Dave and I have been together in all aspects since we were sixteen. I told you, I have loved Dave since we were little. If I hadn't been told all my life that it was wrong to have those feelings for another boy, I would have told everyone when I was ten or younger. But I think at the age of ten I really knew that I was gay, that I didn't like girls at all. I never looked at them before or after that age. Not that I thought they were gross, it was just the sight of Dave made my heart skip a beat. It has and always will be Dave that I love." Dave squeezed Leroy's hand when he said that his heart skipped a beat, Leroy looked at Dave and smiled.

"What if God forbid, David is killed?"

"Then I go through life without my true love and be alone until I die."

"So you won't look at any other men?"

"I tried once when we were separated, and I couldn't bring myself to do anything. Dave is my life. There is no other man that I want."

"You never looked at a woman, Leroy?" Sue was hoping.

"No."

"Leroy, have you ever tried to get to know a woman, maybe you just think you love David."

"Sue, no, I love Dave, and that will never change."

"You're going to go to Hell."

"That is your interpretation, not mine."

They sat there in silence for a bit, Leroy got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed the coffee, cups, cream, and sugar and returned to the living room. He poured everyone a cup and then he sat back and drank his.

"Why?" Sue asked.

"Why what?" Leroy asked.

"I had seven children, why is God punishing me? Can you go and see a doctor about this, maybe you can change."

Leroy sat his coffee down. "I will be thirty-four in a little over a month, I have been gay all my life, there is nothing a doctor can do. This is not a disease, how many times or ways can I tell you, I WAS BORN THIS WAY."

"No, I don't believe it, maybe it was David, maybe I have it wrong, and he is the one that damned you."

"GET OUT!" Leroy stood up, and Dave grabbed his hand. "Don't you dare blame this on Dave, he didn't do anything but love me. Sue until you can understand that I didn't choose this, I don't think we can make any headway here. I'm going to state the facts for you, and please listen to them. I AM GAY, I HAVE BEEN SINCE I WAS BORN. It is NOT a disease or anything that can be cured. I'm NOT going to Hell. I HAVE LOVED Dave all my life, and he has me." He looked down at Dave when he said that he loved him, Dave squeezed his hand. "Sue, when you want a relationship with me, the gay me, not the in the closet me, and it will never be straight me. I will be here. In the meantime, we can go back to being pleasant to one another during family events, and if you want, we may even talk to one another. BUT until you are ready to accept Dave and I as we are, a gay couple that is in love with one another. Then I don't think we have much to say to one another."

"But..." Sue started to speak.

Leroy turns to his father. "Dad, I love you, but please take her out of my house."

"But..."

"Yes, Leroy, I love you too." Lee sat his coffee cup down, stood up and hugged Leroy then pulled a stunned Sue up out of the chair, helped put her coat on and usher her out.

"But...." Was all Sue could say as she was ushered out the door.

Edited 10/20/2021

kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers