All Comments on 'Dave and Leroy Ch. 12'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TrippyLuvTrippyLuvalmost 9 years ago

The little moments of intimacy between Dave and Leroy was engaging. My favorite part was when they went from dancing with their parents to dancing with each other. It was sweet!

Glad Sue didn't pull too much focus from their day. She's clueless. You'd think she'd have had her ah-ha moment by now but not yet. She's still all about what she perceives to be right and wrong. The fact she keeps referring to herself as Leroy's mother when she hasn't been one to him bothers me to no end.

I agree with your author's note. Write for yourself and at your own pace even with your admitted errors, your stories are tremendously enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

OnimpulseOnimpulsealmost 9 years ago
Soooo Nice!

As a kmillerk1 fan, I'm sure that I don't have to tell you that your stories are amazing...they're thought provoking, sexy, sensuous, loving, and throw in a few tears for the total effect of being off the chain fabulous!! That being said, just wanted you to know that your stories are loved and appreciated...thank you from all of us for sharing your wonderful talent!!

kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Onimpulse and Trippylove for your comments, they made me smile. :)

I spend the day just reading and not thinking about any of my stories, but of course now I am going to think about them because I just said I wasn't thinking about them. :) LOL

For anyone interested I have 19 pages of my Adam and Steve Chapter 3, it is complete but I don't like how I have abruptly ended the chapter, so I am trying to smooth it out, so it may take a few days. :)

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos to you!!!! You went from a reader to making me a true fan of yours. Love, romance, tenderness, love, caring, happiness, love and wowwwwwwwwww. The Lovers deserved a beautiful wedding and an awesome honeymoon, to which I think they got it. Now to see where the lovers will go from here.

I think you do one hella good job writing. You put so much emotion into the characters and story that it bubbles out to a reader who it reading it. Imagination is a good key to have when reading a story from you. I can read it all happening. That to me says forget all the haters out there that don't realize it is a story and not a book.

If they have a problem with your work then it is on them.

I will be waiting for your next story to come up. Whether it is D&L or F&L or J&T, it doesn't matter. I am glad I have found a kindred spirit who knows how to write great, fantastic, wonderful, romantic, loving, playful, friendly, and generous stories.

KEEP WRITING and do it on your timetable. You are the one who matters!!!!

aclassylady

RichardStewartRichardStewartalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Looks like I better go back and read 11 chapters.

Richard

brijeonbrijeonalmost 9 years ago
Loved

Love my Dave and Leroy I am so happy for them, now bring on the baby to complete their HEA. Still hate Sue

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 9 years ago
Loved it

I am so happy they were able to get married. As there is no finite I gather there is more to go and can't wait, as someone said below, for the baby to complete. It is a pity that Sue showed up and what does she expect with her attitude.... I think Lee is at the end of his rope but I admire him for holding his family together despite her. Hope it is not too much longer for the next chapter but will play catch up on the other stories till then

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
Found this chapter hard to read

I Found this chapter hard to read. It was so touching, I had to keep running for tissues, and trying to read between the tears flooding my eyes. NOW I understand people crying at weddings!

The timing was perfect now that same sex marriage is legal in all 50 states. I would love to have been able to attend that wedding, and it was in Virginia, my state.

You hit the ball out of the park with this one. One of the most beautiful pieces of prose I have ever read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm really enjoying this story

A really good and talented author imo. And I'm reading on their one year anniversary ;) (October 25th 2015)

Living in London, UK and still searching for the right guy. Stories like this one truly help me to remind me what I am looking for. I find it disappointing that gay men that I meet are more interested in sex then building a relationship.

So reading that a guy like Leroy and Dave have know each other for most of their lives seems so amazing.

kmillerk1kmillerk1over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous :o)

Yes It is Dave and Leroy's One Year Anniversary :o), As the writer it makes me happy that the fans pick up on that. Thank you everyone that take the time to read my stories. I promise you, soon I will get an update of some of my stories to you. Soon. :o)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES