Dave and Leroy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee got up and told everyone that he would get them to come out. When Lee opened the door, neither Dave or Leroy stopped kissing one another, they didn't even notice that the music got louder and that Lee was standing there.

"Dave, Son, you two can do all of that you want after you get married, you have over a hundred guests out there waiting to see you get married." Dave and Leroy stopped kissing, leaned their foreheads together, and stood there for a minute just holding one another. "Come on, you two, let's get this over, so we can eat."

Leroy looked at his Dad and smiled. "Yeah, Dad, I'm sure everyone is hungry." He and Dave laughed, and Lee left back out, and the music was cued again.

They kissed one another again, walking toward the French doors arm in arm as Shane and Bridget opened them. The music that was playing was the traditional wedding march, and they looked up at the arbor. Dave and Leroy's friend Linda was dressed in a beautiful red dress to oversee the ceremony and on either side of the arbor was Terry and Aaron.

Dave and Leroy were looking at one another as they walked down the aisle. Everyone was smiling at them and could tell they loved one another. As they walked up the aisle together, all the nieces and nephews were lined on either side of the aisle throwing rose petals down for them to walk on. Then they reached the arbor, and the music stopped, and everyone was quiet.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have known Dave and Leroy for a long time now. I was honored to perform their commitment ceremony eight years ago, in front of a few of their friends and family members. Now we are here to join them in the bonds of marriage on this beautiful day, in front of all their friends and family that were able to make it here."

Linda looked at Dave and Leroy and reached for both of their hands, which she overlapped and had both her hands one on top and one on the bottom of theirs. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Dave and Leroy, that what they now share will only deepen and grow through the years. From the beginning of their friendship, these two men have shared an undeniable connection. They are taking the last step by committing themselves today to each other in this sacred trust."

"Dave and Leroy have already embraced conflict, peace, struggles, work and play into their relationship and it has only made their relationship stronger. Their relationship has been challenged over the years as with anyone's relationship, we are challenged, but they are not embarrassed that they needed to accept help and see a couple's counselor, again it only made their bond even stronger."

Linda released their hands and had Dave and Leroy turn towards one another and take both of their hands in each other. "Dave and Leroy have written their own vows that they would like to share with one another. Leroy, please begin."

Leroy smiled at Dave. He had been reciting his vows over and over the past week so he could remember it word for word without having to look at a piece of paper. Before he began, he squeezed Dave's hands. "Dave, I have always known you were my soulmate. I have always loved you, and I fell in love with you from day one when we were so young before I knew that possibly loving you was wrong."

"Dave, I will love you through sickness and in health until death do us part. You have taken care of me and loved me when I couldn't love myself. You had always known when my anger was a mask for something bothering me, and you knew how to calm it before I blew up."

"Dave, when we met at the age of three, I knew then that I liked being with you more than my own brother. When we were five, I knew it was a different kind of love that I had for you, you meant more to me than just a best friend. When we were sixteen, you showed me that you had the same love for me as I did you. And when we were twenty-five, we committed ourselves to one another in a commitment ceremony, to show one another that we loved each other even though we couldn't truly get married. And now we are thirty-four, and our love is still strong, and we are now allowed to marry in front of our family and friends."

"Dave, will you take me as your husband, because in my heart, I still want to be by your side more than I want to be anywhere else."

"Leroy, you are my best friend, my partner, and soulmate. I will take you to be my husband."

Dave smiled after stating that he would take Leroy as his husband. "Leroy, I love you. We have been through a lot together, through sickness and in health. I will always take care of you. For richer or poorer, I hope our love will always grow."

"Leroy, I fell in love with you when we were so young, and as you know, I denied it for the longest time. I remember when I fell in love with you, I knew at a very young age in my heart that you were mine. And on that wonderful day when you had turned sixteen, I kissed you, and you didn't punch me." Dave and Leroy both laughed along with the crowd. "And then I knew we would always be together. Through good times and bad, we would stay true to one another."

"Leroy, will you take me as your husband, because in my heart, I still want to be by your side more than I want to be anywhere else."

"Dave, you are my best friend, my partner, and soulmate. I will take you to be my husband."

*

Linda spoke again. "Now that Dave and Leroy have accepted one another as husband and husband, they need to exchange rings with one another."

Dave and Leroy separated their hands for a moment to look at their best men for their rings, once they were handed over, they turned back to one another, and Leroy began.

Leroy placed the ring just on the tip of Dave's ring finger and started. "Dave, take this ring as a meaning of our love for one another. Let it symbolize our love together and that it will never end. Forever will I cherish and love you." He slips the ring the rest of the way on Dave's finger and smiles.

Dave placed the ring also just on the tip of Leroy's ring finger and began. "Leroy, take this ring as a meaning of our love for one another. Let it symbolize our love together and that it will never end. Forever will I cherish and love you." Dave slips the ring the rest of the way on Leroy's finger and smiles.

Linda again takes Dave and Leroy's hands in hers. "Our hopes and prayers go out to this wonderful couple, Dave and Leroy. We pray you two have a long and happy marriage. Know that you two are loved by so many people that have joined here today to be a witness for your marriage. By the power vested in me by the State of Virginia, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss one another."

Dave and Leroy looked, smiled at one another, and stepped in and embraced. After what seemed like the longest hug to the crowd, they kissed, and you could see tears coming out of both of their eyes. Again after what felt like an eternity to the guest, they separated when Linda cleared her throat, and as always they put their foreheads together and smiled at one another, the crowd laughed.

After having Dave and Leroy turn towards the crowd, Linda spoke again. "I present to you, Mr. and Mr. Standish-Ayers." Dave and Leroy decided to hyphen their names together, instead of staying separate or taking one name.

They walked back down the aisle and into the house, they shut the door on everyone, and they could hear everyone laughing. They embraced again and kissed, which the kiss if they didn't stop, they would strip down right there before God and everyone to declare their love for one another. They didn't notice two things happening around them as they were kissing. The first thing being Shane and Bridget reopening the French doors, and everyone could see them.

The second was like some in the crowd saw before Dave and Leroy, which Lee and Allison were walking fast to stop her from saying anything, but they were too late. "YOU GOT MARRIED?" Sue screamed.

When she screams, everyone outside looks in the house, Dave and Leroy jump apart and stare at her. And Lee walked over to her and pulled her towards the front door. "No, I want to talk to them, how dare Leroy not invite me."

"Sue, please let me take you back home."

Sue was pulling away from Lee. "And you, you came here without me. How can they get married, it's not even legal."

Allison had come over to Lee and Sue. "Yes mom, it's legal now."

"That's so stupid, how can two men have the same rights as a normal married couple?"

"Mom please. You're talking about your son."

"Who doesn't even want his own mother at his wedding?" Sue responded.

Leroy had enough and walked over to them, he lowered his voice and spoke to Sue. "The reason I didn't want you here, Sue, is because you can't accept who I am, or that I'm in love with a man."

"You need help, Leroy."

"No, what I need is for dad to take you home so everyone that wants to celebrate the fact that Dave and I married today, can do so. WITHOUT A BITCH LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND OUR LOVE." Leroy raised his voice at the end of his statement to Sue, and she smacked him across the face. Leroy just stared at her for a second, turned his back, and walked away.

"Come on, Sue, I will take you home," Lee responded.

"Are you coming back here?" Sue asked.

"Yes Sue, I'm going to celebrate our son's marriage. Just like I did with any of our other children's marriages." Lee thought about it for a minute and decided to piss Sue off himself. "And if Leroy will do me the honor, I would love to have the first father-son dance with him." Sue's mouth dropped open, and she couldn't speak.

Sue just turned around and walked out the door, she wouldn't let Lee take her home. Lee was more than okay with that. He went to find Dave and Leroy, they had walked off into Allison's bedroom. "Leroy, I'm sorry, I didn't tell her where we all were today. Everyone just told her they were busy today, they didn't tell her that you and Dave were getting married."

"It's okay, dad. I wasn't expecting to see her, it has been a few months, and I know she is never going to change, but sometimes I wish she would."

"I know Leroy, it would be nice if she would accept that you are gay, but I don't think she's ever going to. It's like she takes one step forward and five giant steps back." Lee looked at Leroy. "Son, I love you, I hope that will be enough."

"You are enough dad, I love you too." Leroy hugged Lee and Lee motioned for them to head back out to the party.

When they returned to the party, Allison pulled Dave and Leroy aside for the photographer to take their pictures. They did all the family, the best men together with Dave and Leroy. Allison even made them take pictures at a park that was near the house.

When they finally finished, the party was in full swing. The moment Dave and Leroy walked into the backyard, the DJ introduced the couple again to the crowd and asked them to come to the dance floor to do the Mother-Son dance. Dave smiled and walked over to take his Mother's hand and walked onto the dance floor. Lee walked over to Leroy and held out his hand to him, Leroy looked at his Father and then at the outstretched hand. "Leroy, would you do me the honors?"

Leroy smiled, took his hand, and they walked out onto the dance floor. "Leroy, remember I'm a bad dancer, I stepped on Allison's feet." They both laughed, and Leroy pulled Lee in tight to him, and they danced. Allison made sure the photographer took pictures of their father and Leroy dancing. She was going to make sure that the photo was an eight by ten or larger.

When the song ended, Lee walked Leroy over to where Dave and Sarah were standing. It was now Dave and Leroy's turn to dance together. They picked out the song that they wanted to dance to, 'At Last' sung by Etta James.

When the song began, Dave put his arms around Leroy's neck, and Leroy put his around Dave's waist, and they held tight to one another as they swayed back and forth around the dance floor. They had their cheeks pressed together and were in their own world. When the song ended a few minutes later, they stood still and continued to hold one another tight, the crowd could see that they were whispering to one another.

They finally broke apart but held hands as they walked off the dance floor. They both decided to get out of the monkey suit. They were about to head to Allison's bedroom when she stopped them and said they needed to cut the cake first. She told them the photos would look more beautiful in their tuxes than in jeans. Leroy had never noticed the cake, when he and Dave walked over to the cake table he was amazed at the size of it, and sitting on top were two grooms.

Leroy looked around at everyone and just smiled, he really couldn't believe that he and Dave just got married. They were married and about to cut their wedding cut. A cake that he had seen almost all of his siblings cut, and now he was able to perform this action.

Dave could see the change in Leroy, he saw him pause and look at him. Dave noticed that Leroy's eyes were shiny, and he took Leroy's hand. "I love you, Babe." Leroy just nodded, and Allison handed Leroy the knife and spatula, they were silver, and when Leroy looked closely at them, they had Dave and Leroy along with October 25, 2014, engraved on them.

"Dave, would you like to cut the cake?" Leroy looked over at Dave, and he nodded. Leroy plastered himself up behind Dave, he had one of his arms around Dave's waist, his semi-hard cock pressed against Dave's ass and with his free hand he held Dave's hand as he cut the cake. Then Dave put the two small pieces out on a plate and turned around in Leroy's arms.

"We aren't going to smash cake in each other's faces." Dave looked dead serious.

"No, Dave." Leroy smiled.

Dave brought the plate between them, and they both lifted a piece and gently put it in each other's mouths. Leroy grabbed Dave's hand before he could withdraw it, swallowed the cake quickly and proceeded to suck on Dave's fingers. Dave smiled and laughed. There were tons of guest's shouting that they should kiss, so Leroy released Dave's hand and pulled him by hips and kissed him.

The rest of the night went fabulous, Dave and Leroy had a wonderful time, and they could tell both their families did as well. Leroy had to dance with Sadie, she wouldn't go lay down with the rest of the kids without getting to dance with her favorite uncle.

The party started to die down after midnight, both Dave and Leroy were tired, and they had a long day ahead of them. Dave still wasn't telling Leroy where they were going on their honeymoon. When the party ended, the last guest said their congratulations and shook their hand or hugged them. Dave and Leroy turned around to see just their family left.

"Thank you everyone, the wedding was wonderful." Dave and Leroy said at the same time.

Allison walked over with tears in her eyes and hugged Leroy. "I love you Leroy. Go home, have some fun, we will see you two in a little over a week."

Leroy looked at her. "You know where Dave is taking me."

"Yup."

"And you could've shared with me?"

"Nope, out of everyone, I was the only one he knew could keep a secret." Allison hugged Leroy again. "Have fun, Leroy."

With that, she let go and hugged Dave, everyone else stepped forward, and they all hugged. Before Dave and Leroy could leave Allison handed Dave the keys to her car. When they stepped out the front door looked at the vehicles, Leroy looked at Dave. "Allison has us covered, we are taking her car."

"What, she doesn't trust me driving?" Leroy asked, he knew he wouldn't trust himself either, Leroy knew he was more than tipsy.

"Let's just get you home, thank god I have our bags packed because our flight is at eight so we have to be at the airport at six."

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"You will know in the morning." Dave laughed. "I know it's bothering you Leroy. But you can wait until we're at the airport."

"Yeah Dave. I love you too." Leroy said sarcastically, turned and looked out the window.

Dave knew he was driving Leroy nuts, but he really wanted it to be a surprise. He is hoping Leroy will feel comfortable there, he knows Leroy nor he is used to public displays of affection. But in St Croix, they don't mind it, they actually cater to Gays and Lesbians. There are some lodging that is strictly for gays and lesbians. He booked them into one of the gays only establishments, which he was extremely amazed by, for the short notice he was able to get a whole week. He hopes it's a beautiful place, but it's right on the beach so, if anything they will like laying out.

When Dave finally pulled into the driveway, Leroy was asleep. Dave got out and walked around to the other side of the car to get Leroy out and into the house. He knew that Leroy drank a lot. Which was ok because it was a party after all. Dave was glad that Sue didn't make that big of a nuisance of herself. He saw that Leroy did drink a little heavier after her departure than he did the rest of the night.

Dave woke Leroy and helped him walk into the house and directed him to their bedroom. When Leroy crawled into bed with his clothes on, Dave just smiled. Sometimes Leroy can act like a kid, he doesn't know how Leroy can crawl into bed clothed and sleep. But he had been with Leroy for years and has seen it more than once.

Dave took the time to load their luggage in their car and made sure he had their passports even though they didn't need them. It's just easier to prove you are a US citizen with it than taking their birth certificate. He had them in his carry on along with the tickets and a few snacks. Once he had everything together, he could lay down and relax for a few hours. It was already after one, and they needed to be up and out the door by five, he debated not going to bed at all, but he didn't want to be sleeping the first day in paradise.

Dave woke to his alarm going off at three-forty-five, he groaned and rolled over to snooze it, Leroy moved only a fraction. Dave just wanted to snuggle in close to Leroy and go back to sleep, but he knew if he didn't get up now, they would miss their plane. Begrudgingly he got up and shook a miserable Leroy. "Come on, Babe, we have to take a shower before we go to the airport."

Leroy didn't respond, he grunted and rolled over. "Honey, if you make us late to the plane, I will not be a happy person. Come on, and get up." Leroy just growled at Dave and sat up on the side of the bed. "I know you drank a little too much Leroy, but go and take a shower, you'll feel better. Remember Babe, we got married yesterday."

That seemed to soften Leroy up a lot, he smiled, stood, hugged, and kissed Dave. "I love you, sorry I'm grumpy. So where are we going?" He asked.

"You will find out when we get to the airport. Oh, and don't forget to take your meds this morning and put the bottles in your carry on."

"Yes, Dear," Leroy said sarcastically and walked into their bathroom.

*

The drive to the airport was quiet, both Dave and Leroy were tired. Dave knew they had a good two and half hour flight to Miami, a short layover and then a three-hour flight to the island. When they parked at the airport and went through security, Dave directed Leroy toward their gate.

"We're going to Miami?"

"Nope."

"Ok, we are stopping in Miami?"

"Yup." Dave smiled because he knew he was driving Leroy nuts.

"Am I just going to get one-word answers from you this morning?"

"Nope." Dave laughed, and Leroy walked away from him, Dave caught up with him. "Honey, I love you, I'm just trying to keep it a secret for a little longer. Please just bear with me for just a few more hours."

"Fine Dave, I will." Leroy just sat down and moped a bit, Dave just shook his head and laughed. God did he love Leroy, and he knew Leroy hated surprises.