Dave and Leroy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The flight to St. Croix was pleasant, Dave and Leroy held hands the entire way even to Miami. When they were dropped off at the hotel by the van service, Leroy kissed Dave and apologized for being a brat. The room was terrific, it was a sea view suite, it was a one bedroom, living room with kitchen, and had a balcony out to the beach.

"Babe, I love you, this is a beautiful surprise, but can we take a nap?" Leroy begged Dave.

"I would love to Leroy, I'm tired as well, and we have an entire week here." Dave smiled at Leroy, pulled him into a hug, and kissed him. Dave went to walk away, Leroy pulled Dave back to him and pressed his cock into Dave's ass. "I take it you don't want to sleep now?" Leroy kissed the back of Dave's neck. "Mmmm Leroy."

"Yeah, Dave?" Leroy chuckled and led Dave to the bedroom.

Leroy pulled Dave's t-shirt off and kissed him. He kissed his neck and worked his way down, stopping at his nipples to suck them for a bit. He knew this drove Dave wild, and it helped get his cock even that much harder. Leroy got down on his knees, opened Dave's jeans, and pulled them down to his ankles. Dave's cock stood hard and proud.

Leroy took Dave cock in his mouth, and while he was sucking he tapped Dave legs one at a time to take off his shoes and pants so Leroy could have Dave spread his leg, to get access to his ass. Leroy wanted to start getting him ready. "Where's the lube?" Dave reached for his carry on, quickly searched the bottom, and pulled out a small bottle. "I hope that you packed more than this?" Leroy chuckled as he grabbed it and popped the cap to pour some in his hand and immediately started inserting a finger into him. "Wow, when was the last time we made love?" Leroy asked when he removed Dave's cock from his mouth for a minute.

"It has been a little over a week or two, you have been busy and stressed."

Leroy walked Dave back to the bed, Leroy was still on his knees, and when Dave sat down, he pushed him back so he could finish getting him ready. Leroy wanted Dave. Leroy got to his feet and stripped quickly and helped push Dave further up the bed so he could kneel between Dave's legs. Dave was ready for Leroy, so Leroy grabbed the lube again, lubed his cock, and entered Dave slowly. When he was entirely in, he leaned down and kissed Dave. "I love you." He wanted to say more, but it felt too good to talk.

Dave had his legs wrapped around Leroy's hips with his feet basically pushing Leroy as deep as he could go. Leroy wasn't going to last long, he was energized but still tired, and he braced himself up on one arm so he could get Dave off too. Leroy had some lube on his hand, and with Dave's precum, Leroy was able to get a good rub going. He could tell that Dave was feeling good as well. It didn't take long rubbing Dave's cock before he started cumming which when Leroy felt Dave tighten around him it pushed him over the edge and he pushed in him once more and came deep inside of Dave before collapsing on top of him.

After Leroy could catch his breath, he peppered Dave's face with kisses and rolled off of him and pulled him into a spooning position. "Dave, I love you, and thank you for the wonderful honeymoon. I still can't believe we're married."

"I know, I actually never thought this day would ever come, but Leroy we're legally married now." Leroy tightened his hold on Dave and kissed the side of his neck, they snuggled, and both fell asleep within minutes.

*

Dave and Leroy had a fun week on the island, they laid on the beach whenever they weren't eating, sleeping, or making love. Some morning they spent on their balcony, basking in the sun before they would head out onto the beach. On their return trip home, they continued to hold hands and snuggle on the plane. They were getting looks, but they didn't care, Leroy was too happy to care what anyone thought, and he wanted to hold the love of his life.

When they arrived back in Virginia and home, they found the house spotless with a note on the counter telling them there were groceries in the fridge and everyone expected them to be at Allison's house at noon for stories and lunch. Dave and Leroy looked at one another. "What the hell are we going to tell them?" Dave asked.

"We fucked and laid out on the beach," Leroy smirked.

"Well, we did buy some souvenirs and walked through the town one night."

"Yeah, one day in the town, and the rest of the time, we laid on the beach. I'm sure they don't want to know about what we did in bed or late that one night on the beach." Leroy smiled and then laughed. "Well, maybe Chris."

"What do you mean, maybe Chris?"

"He has asked me on several occasions how we have sex. It shouldn't be that interesting, but he seems to want to know."

"Leroy, what have you said to him?"

"Nothing, I avoid the question. Chris' not gay, so I don't know why he's so interested."

"Well, let's go to bed, I can't believe they want us over so soon."

"Dave, haven't you noticed by now that my family is nosy?" Dave just pulled Leroy down the hall to their room, and they went to bed.

Edited 10/20/2021