Dave and Leroy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leroy, I haven't been sure about a lot of things in my life, but this one I know for sure, I'm through with Sue. I thought there was a possibility that with you having a child, she would want to be better so she could see her grandchild, but I see I was wrong."

"Dad, it's okay. I'm just glad I have you in my life and all my siblings."

They were called into the office and were there for over an hour. Lee was giving all the information that he needed to start the divorce proceeding. They even told Lee that they'll probably serve Sue with the divorce papers by the end of next week.

After they were finished, Leroy took his dad out for lunch, before heading back to the house. When they walked in, Jason was running around screaming, and Dave was just standing in the kitchen. "Honey, what's wrong?" Leroy asked.

"How do you do this? How do you handle his energy? I've only had him for four hours, and he has worn me out."

"I know, Honey, the longest you have been alone with him is two hours when I would go see Dr. Watts," Leroy laughed. "But Honey, it hasn't been much longer."

"Just laugh it up, Leroy. Go ahead. I'm not used to our son for long periods, alone. I guess I need to take a vacation—"

Leroy interrupted, laughed, and asked, "What? From him for a week?"

"No, so I can be around our son a little more, and maybe send you off for the day. Plus we should do something as a family. Maybe once he is officially ours, we will take him on vacation."

"That would be wonderful, Babe," Leroy hugged and kissed Dave. Lee was smiling. He loved that his son could be happy.

Edited 10/20/2021