Dave & Marla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears began to sting her eyes as she looked around for a way to escape. Giving a loud grunt, Dave quickly got out of the driver's side door, coming around to the passenger's side, he opened the door grabbing Marla's right arm bringing her forcefully out of the truck.

"I can't feel my legs," she offered as Dave's sudden roughness had her by surprise. Looking up into his face it still shocked her at how suddenly his mood could change. With his right hand on her shoulder, he began moving her towards the back of the truck.

Dave reached over and lowered the tailgate, "I want to take you in the back of the truck and give you a good fuck, dear." Lifting her as his hands worked their way to her ass. Marla felt his fingers gripping her thighs.

"Aaagh, stop. Let me go!" She closed her eyes and tried her best to scuttle to the back of the truck bed to get away from Dave. She felt the truck move under Dave's weight as he came towards her, but then they both froze.

Both their heads turned as the noise of the garage door opening filled the whole garage. Marla could not, even if she had tried, explain the kind of relief that washed over her as Doris' figure appeared, smiling as she regarded the two before her.

*******************************************

Doris could not believe how easy it had been to get all the information she needed about Dave, as she had found out his name to be. Apparently the man was very well known among her more shady contacts. In the short drive from the traffic light to the place she was assuming was his, she had garnered all the information she needed.

Dave had been released from Oakridge on parole and part of the rules to that parole was he was not to go anywhere near Marla, if he violated that rule he'd be back in for life. She fought back down a spike of jealousy as she looked on at Dave poised over Marla ready to take her, as his fingers fumbled with his zipper.

"I thought I told you to fuck off," he growled in the same voice he'd used back at Marla's house only this time it didn't scare Doris.

"Let's talk," she said looking him straight in the eye.

"You'll walk away right now if you know what's good for you, bitch!" he spoke menacingly.

"Fine then," she spoke nonchalantly turning away, "I guess I'll just go talk to Gerald O'Brien," she added walking away.

"WAIT!" the smile on Doris' face widened at Dave's reaction to the mention of his parole officer's name.

****************************************

For the first time ever Marla heard a note of fear in Dave's voice, "What do you want?" he asked trying to make his voice sound threatening.

Marla's eyes closed as she let the relief wash over her, but once again her relief and elation was short lived as she heard Doris' reply to this query, "to share," her syrupy sweet voice replied.

Marla's eyes shot open to see Dave's expression go from one of surprise to one of smugness. Both heads turned to regard Marla and the same predatory look she saw in Dave's eyes now lived in Doris' eyes.

12