All Comments on 'Dave Ch. 01'

by PenAndPleasure

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Oh yeah, more please

I hope he will share his wife with Dave. We can tell she wants that. Well written and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I might point out

A fuck buddy is one thing, you are together for sex. A wife is the same. So while this is going to devolve in to a standard WACC story the concept is totally wrong.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The question is...

The questions are: did she told her husband all she did during her college years? Will what is going to happen next destroy, or at least damage, this marriage, or this frienship? A friend is visiting and suddenly he is telling the friend's wife the threesomes they had in college? Why? We know the answer, but is that what a real friend would have done? 2*

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 8 years ago
interesting read

i really don"t understand how love and devotion can remain in an open marriage, swinging, or sharing life style. seems to me can only lead to break up.

but to each their own. not a bad read but probably should have in a different category for this chapter.

Supdave3535Supdave3535almost 8 years ago

It's obvious what his friend is after, but what will be left of the marriage after she is shared. 2*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
What would be cool

Would be the big dicked buddy not banging the wife. Who invites a guy like this to visit? If he was a good friend, he would not bang the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Hot loving wife story,Please do not let the haters here piss you off and write again soon.Thanks for a good hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Femdom shit

# 1

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
A Cultural Difference?

This theme seems to bob up regularly and it puzzles me. Where I come from mates don't blab to your wife about past misdeeds. Not unless they want to be knuckled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
If my best friend threw me under the fucking bus like that

I would throw his ass out of my house. You don't rat out your boy!

Open marriages rarely survive and if she is horny after listening to Dave drone on about how he pleasures the ladies, it won't be long before she is trading her current hubby for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dave is still a child

Most people usually grow up a little even before college and almost everyone after they leave college, Dave apparently still hasn't grown up. Ex-roommate or not why would you still be friends with him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Women get hot also

Simple fact of nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If the wife wants to fuck Dave then the marriage is already in trouble, or over.

Dave's cock in her pussy will just be the consummation of her and Dave's betrayal. It would be no big deal for Dave and wife to share contact information and hookup at a later date and a different location. So if its going to happen it will happen. We can go the wimp cuck route with husband handing his wife over to the better fuck, or we can go the cheating betrayal route, with the wife risking her marriage for some strange cock, or we could go with the married couple realizing that Dave is a selfish destroying asshole that they should flush out of their lives.

OK, your choice. Surprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I also shared my wife after 15 years of marriage with my best friend. We fucked together for almost 10 years. It was an amazing time fire the three is us. She especially loved it. I got her a LS a virgin so she had never had another cock beofre and was addicted to having two cocks at once. Eventually she grew out of it. He got married and we went back to normal but we still remember the times and enjoy heated sex sessions. If you are ever going to share your wife, do it with a close friend, not some random guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written and erotic?

That's matter of opinion SharedSigne. If you're in the gutter like you are, it would be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Nothing beats sharing your wife with your best friend. She will be totally at ease and let go knowing she's safe and truly enjoy the moment. We also used our best friend for years until he got married. Best time we ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unless you throw your loud mouthed

Manipulating buddy out first thing in the morning.. you will have lost your wife, marriage and a good part of your audience.... the part that can read and appreciate a good author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

excellent LW story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

It might have been interesting if it had been his wife instead of his girl friend that he shared with Dave. Not many people who read LW stories want to read about a man fucking his girl friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Writers Love to Push Your Buttons

They must laugh at the people who are angry about a fictional story. Why else would they permit comments to their story. I think your time would be better spent flaming the mind control, non-consent sections if you are concerned about morals. I have not read such vitriol when it is a man having sex with a woman that is not his wife in a story.

gordo12gordo12almost 8 years ago
I see the "never done it so I know all about it"

crowd is still giving advice.

ROFLMAO it's so entertaining to see a bunch of ignorant idiots making fools of themselves while they're busy reading these stories and wacking off in the closet.

@ author: It's a little hard to rate a 1 page story (so far) so I'll wait.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
Nice lead in

This is a good beginning let's see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Weird Euphamism

"Rail" as a euphamism for having coitus? Or did you mean 'nail'? That is a more currently acceptable sexual violence metaphor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ha Ha Ha, I get it...

why these authors write boring drivel about wimps and cucks pimping out their slutty whores to sex predators who are so 'hung' that it would make a stallion jealous, they don't care a hoot about their story, they write them just to rile and piss off the readers and get off on the rage expressed in the commments.

slamdog1slamdog1almost 8 years ago
Goodbye Dave

Paragraph three would start with my application of a lead pipe to Dave's cranium before tossing him out the front door. I would then let the wife know that entertaining such thoughts may not get her a repeat of the lead pipe but her exit stage left will be just as hasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hear, hear,

Gordo the Cuckie has an opinion. Get over yourself dick head.Nobody gives a shit what you have to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-writers love to push your button

Somebody is pushing yours I take it. What's with all the whining about what others do or think. None of your fucking business. Did you like the story? Can't tell from all that whining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bonnie thought this was an excellent LW story.

Shows how much she knows. If this is excellent, I would hate to read a bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another monkey

joins the countless in loving wives. That's what this category needed, more cuckies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was gonna be a great story...

... but you put it in Loving Wives and all of the tiny penis losers whose wives left them are here bitching and whining and giving you 1's - you're at 2.5 average now and going down - doomed to low score Lit anonymity. Post chapter 2 in Fetish and maybe they will go rag on someone else.

*I* liked it and I like where it is obviously going.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
Russian Dolls

within Russian Dolls

a story inside a story

SimonLeBonMotSimonLeBonMotover 6 years ago
Nice effort

So many stories which claim to be true read like fiction from the first moment. This reads like something that happened. Nice effort.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another "true story" about some whores and a dick or two. Reads just like what it is. Horseshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous