Dave Gets an Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?" Mrs. Baker asked.

"He stuck his tongue in my ass without permission." Jessica replied.

"Guess he's eager to taste a little asshole." Prof. Williams chimed in.

"I believe he's earned his first punishment." Was Jessica's reply.

Mrs. Baxter put an end to all the banter. She told me to go and kneel by the bed while she discussed this with Jessica in the hall. The other ladies gathered around me and waited for Mrs. Baxter to return. After a few minutes she called Hilda into the hall and I could see the three women talking. After a few minutes Hilda left and Mrs. Baxter and Jessica came back into the bedroom.

Mrs. Baxter said. "Ladies, I'm afraid this has changed our plans for today. Dave has earned his first punishment, and since you were all present to witness his acts of shame, you are entitled to participate and/or watch if you like. Since Jessica and Hilda were the ladies offended and they have determined his fate."

Mrs. Baxter and Jessica continued to berate me for what I had done and I was required to apologize to each of the women present. Once Hilda returned I had to apologize to her as well and was then instructed to stick my tongue out so that I could kiss each of their asses as I had done to Jessica. Each lady turned and bent at the waist so I had good access to her bottom. I then had to stick my tongue into each woman's ass and leave it there until directed to withdraw it.

Jessica then approached me and applied leather cuffs to my ankles and wrists. Hilda place a leather belt tightly around my waist. It had additional straps attached to it as well as various other rings.

There was a strap that went through my legs and up the crack of my ass before attaching to the belt in the back. It included a large ring near where it attached in the front which my cock and balls were slid through. My cock was then attached to the belt in the front which caused my balls to be exposed in front of me. Two additional straps designed to act as suspenders were passed from the back of the belt over my shoulders and reattached to the belt in the front. The placement of these additional straps insured that the belt would remain in place throughout my ordeal, whatever that might be.

I was told to lay across the middle of the bed with my face on one edge and my feet at the other. My wrists were attached to the waist belt effectively immunizing them to my sides. A rope was attached to the bedpost at the head of the bed and to the right of my head. A second rope was attached to the foot board to the left of my head. Additional ropes were tied to the waist band and run to the head and foot boards on the opposite side of the bed. A spreader bar was attached to the ankle restraints causing my legs to be spread at about 3 feet. The ropes were passed around the spreader bar.

Jessica and Hilda pulled on the ropes, my legs were pulled upward until they were sticking straight in the air. This also tightened the ropes attached to the waist strap keeping me from being pulled of the bed.

Mrs. Baxter came over and inspected the ladies work.

"A little tighter I think." She said. "I want his bottom off the bed so we have a good target."

The ladies pulled a little more and my feet were now pointing slightly towards my face and my butt was slightly raised off the bed.

Mrs. Baxter was again scolding me. "I had planned an afternoon of cunnilingus followed by you pleasuring us on that pole of yours. Since you had to act cute and stick that nasty tongue of yours up Jessica and Hilda's ass, now I have to punish you instead. Actually, Hilda and Jessica have decided your fate since it was them that you offended."

"Jessica, he's all yours." Said Mrs. Baxter.

Jessica and Hilda stepped forward. Jessica held two dice in her hand and Hilda held a strange contraption in hers. Hilda explained that she was holding a dental dam like the ones a dentist would use to keep a patient's mouth open. One inserted, I would not be able to close my mouth or scream out. I would be able to stick my tongue out and would have to swallow anything that went in my mouth or choke on it.

The ladies looked amused at where this was going and Hilda inserted the device in my mouth and ratcheted it open. Jessica then gave one of the dice to Hilda who rolled it. It came up a 3.

"Three" Jessica announced. "That means Dave will be making each of you cum 3 times this afternoon. Since he appears to prefer ass to pussy, he will be performing analingus instead of cunnilingus."

She wasn't finished.

"Now" she continued. "I think he will need a little motivation to do a good job, especially when his tongue gets a little tired. Those of you not being serviced with his tongue can help motivate him with the paddle."

The ladies were hooting and hollering and some were even applauding.

"I will roll the dice again." She continued. "Whatever numbers come up will be multiplied together to determine how many strokes of the paddle he will receive. We will use a new lady for each round. That means you will each get to paddle him three times. Wow. 5 & 6. That's 30 stokes. We had better get started. Who's first?"

Prof. Williams wanted to go first. Her eyes were lit up like a Christmas tree. With my mouth locked in the open position she could make the most of my tongue which was actually still sore from the morning's events. She had stripped nearly naked. The only thing she was wearing was her bra. She approached the bed and backed up to my face. She sat allowing most of her weight to rest on me. She squirmed a little until her asshole was lined up with my mouth.

"Since you seem to like to taste ass, I'll let you taste mine too." she said. "Be glad I took a shower this morning. It's difficult for me to reach around there so sometimes a miss a little when I clean myself. Feel free to clean up anything you find. Now stick that tongue of yours up my ass. I'm sure it's not as pretty as Jessica's star, but it deserves worshiping just the same."

With that she bore down just as Jessica had done that morning. She was fairly clean and I think most of her banter was more to scare or humiliate me. I licked and penetrated her anus for what seemed like forever. She continued squirming as I worked my tongue in and out of her anus. I felt the paddling begin. Whoever it was, swung hard and slow with no prolonged pauses. I was able to figure out the rhythm and predict when each stoke would hit. My guess was that it was Either Hilda or Jessica as it didn't seem like Mrs. Baxter's style.

About that time Ms. Williams moaned. She leaned forward and grabbed her legs lifting them off of the floor then started rocking on my face. Her entire weight now pressed onto me. Fortunately the bed gave a little which absorbed some of it. As Ms. Williams's orgasm continued the ladies were cheering her on. Then I heard someone say "Hope you don't have to take a dump like you did that one time" and the room burst into laughter. Then there was a round of applause as Edna got up and turned to face the crowd."

"You guys" she said "You know that was an accident. I would never intentionally shit on someone. I might have someone lick it off my ass, but take a dump in someone's mouth? Never."

More laughter erupted. The ladies were having a great time at my expense. Several were masturbating. I saw Jessica. She had her cellphone out and was taking pictures of my ordeal.

"Hilda, you're next." Jessica said. "Mom, can you take the paddle, I want some more pictures. I might even do a slide show. We can show it when the new girls get here in the fall."

Hilda approached me with a smile on her face. She looked down at my face with my mouth wide open. She turned and sat full on my face as my world turned black. Her large ass covered my face completely and she smelled of something sour. I hoped she would allow me to breathe but I knew that I had better get started as the sooner I started the sooner I would be done. I tried to pretend it was Jessica's cute little butt sitting on my face but the taste and the smell brought me back to reality. She did easy up every now and then allowing me to catch a quick gasp of air, but the break was short lived and she would once again push all her weight down on me.

"How much do you way Hilda?" I heard someone ask.

"About 350." was the reply.

Suddenly I felt the paddle. The good thing was it gave me something else to focus on, the bad thing was it hurt like hell. I knew Mrs. Baxter was swinging it. She was using the same technique she had used this morning. I never knew when it was about to strike so I couldn't prepare like I did when Jessica hit me.

I felt the weight on my face shift again and Hilda started to cum. She wiggled her ass and told me to push harder and wiggle. I did my best. I wanted her off of me. Finally it was over. She wiped the sweat from my forehead. And turned to look at me.

"No damage done." she said. "I think I better make a trip to Ladies room though, we don't want to have any accidents do we?" Before she left she bent over and whispered in my ear. "I still have a key to Marie's room. I'll be over to see you a lot after you move in."

Jessica yelled out to Hilda. "You had better use the guest bathroom. I think I'm out of TP."

"That's alright" she replied. "There is plenty lying here on the bed."

The ladies laughed as Hilda made her way into Jessica's bathroom. The toilet flushed several minutes later.

Edna was beside herself. It was almost time for her to leave, which I hoped she would do before her turn came around again.

"Ruth, can I borrow your phone?" she said "I think I need to cancel my appointment. I still have an itch that needs some attention."

"Sure" Ruth replied. "You can use the one in my bedroom. It's right across the hall."

It was Jessica's turn next. Her ass was more tolerable than the previous two women. I really didn't mind licking her ass especially compared to Hilda and Prof. Williams. The problem was that all of their tastes were mingling together and I could still taste Hilda while licking Jessica. The paddling started again. These stokes were the hardest yet and I suspected this was the work of Hilda.

After her climax, Jessica wiggled around a bit and allowed me to smell her cunt. It was dripping wet and smelled of her arousal. She was getting off on my punishment, my pain and my humiliation. I knew she wasn't the sweet girl I fantasized about, but she still turned me on more than any woman I had ever met. Next up was Mrs. Baxter, the only one of the four women whose ass I had not tasted.

Prior to sitting on my face Mrs. Baxter took a wash cloth and cleaned my face. I stuck out my tongue and she inspected it. She gave me a breathe mint to help clear the taste from my mouth. I tried to thank her but the words came out all distorted. I think she understood as she smiled briefly. When she sat I was surprised to find her pussy over my mouth.

"I had to use the restroom a little while ago too." she stated "since Jessica was out of TP, I need you to clean my pussy before tasting my ass."

Mrs. Baxter had peed, but would her ass need cleaning too. The thought was revolting. I started licking her cunt. It tasted a little salty, but other than that, it was not too bad. As I continued to lick her clean I sensed her becoming more aroused. I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy and she erupted in a massive orgasm. Her juices flowed like none of the other women had. She was panting. She was cussing and calling out for God at the same time. After about 30 seconds it was over. The juice tasted different. It was then that I realized she had peed while having her orgasm.

"That one doesn't count." she said. "You didn't lick my ass. Now clean me again before you taste my ass."

I cleaned her up and she moved until her ass was upon my face. I slowly pushed my tongue out not sure of what I would find. Meanwhile the paddling began. Everyone had used the paddle except Prof. Williams. The strokes were powerful and hurt as much as Hilda's did. She really knew how to swing a paddle. My eyes were tearing as my bottom had now endured 120 strokes with the paddle.

Fortunately, Mrs. Baxter's ass was clean. Evidently she only had to pee earlier. She moved around more than the other women. She seemed to enjoy the licking as much as the penetration of her hole. It took her a while to cum this time since she just had just had an orgasm minutes before. Finally she erupted. Her juices ran down over my face and into my mouth. Now I had experienced all the women, and except for Hilda and Prof. Williams the experience was tolerable. Unfortunately, Prof. Williams was up next.

They took a break for a little while, Hilda brought them some wine and they talked and drank for about half an hour. Occasionally one would come over and stroke my cock. Since it wasn't going to be used for anything else, Mrs. Baxter took the condoms off. It was sensitive. The stroking increased the dribble but wasn't enough to make me shoot. The cock rings were doing their job.

Prior to starting the second round I saw Jessica go into her bathroom. A short time later I heard her toilet flush. I was feeling a little nauseated as Prof. Williams backed up for her second round on my face.

I was a little uneasy after the last episode with Edna Williams. I remembered the comments she made and had to wonder if she was just playing with my mind or if she was really serious. Had she accidentally shit in a man's mouth while he kissed her ass? I hoped it was all a mind game, but I did remember that she said she was going to use the bathroom so it "wouldn't happen again". I groaned as she took her seat.

"I canceled an important dinner meeting just to give you another opportunity to scratch my itch." she said. "I hope you appreciate my sacrifice."

I didn't appreciate her sense of humor, although several of the others snickered. She sat down and rubbed her ass across my nose a couple of times like she was scratching it. She moaned in pleasure and decided to continue her rubbing. Once again the paddling began. It was to the point that it was almost unbearable. I was debating which was worse, the weight on my face or the burning of my ass. Finally she settled on my tongue and told me to get busy. By this time my tongue was sore and tired. I was having trouble pushing it through the outer lips of her anus. She could feel the difficulty I was having and decided to push back forcefully. She was bearing down like she was trying to have a bowel movement when it happened. She farted loudly into my face. The smell was disgusting and cleared he room. She remained on my face covering her nose with her hand trying to disperse some of the fumes. I had no option. I lay there and took the blunt of the blast.

After a few minutes it past. I was near vomiting and my eyes were watering. She had not allowed me to take a breath of air for nearly 2 minutes. Finally she moved, allowing me to breathe for maybe 15 seconds.

"Sorry about that." she said "It happens sometimes. Gas can be a problem as you get older but you will get used to it in time."

I doubted that. Anyway I could tell her arousal was increasing. The others had returned. At least my paddling was over. I increased my penetration of her ass and could taste the remnants of her fart. I hoped she was nearly there. She climaxed a few minutes later. Prior to getting up she rubbed her ass across my nose for about a minute.

"Thanks for scratching my itch." she said.

Hilda was up next. She smiled as she started to sit. I think this was intentional as I saw a something smeared all over her ass and up her crack. It was brown in color but I really couldn't smell it.

"Got a little present for you Dave." She said. Had to use the bathroom and Jessica was out of TP. Hope you don't mind, but I think my ass needs a good cleaning."

With that she spread her cheeks and sat on my face. I didn't want to stick my tongue out but I had no choice. She could smother me if she wanted and the paddling had started again.

"Chocolate" I screamed to myself. "The bitch had smeared chocolate over her ass to fuck with my mind."

The entire room was laughing now. I had been squirming under Hilda's weight. She made me lick all the chocolate off her ass and up and down the crevice between her cheeks. This delayed her orgasm. Now she was pushing back against my tongue, urging it deeper into her. I heard gurgling from her tummy. I was afraid that another fart was coming, or worse yet, something more solid. Nothing happened. She spurted her juice a few minutes later and when she got up looked at my chocolate covered face and smiled.

"The mind is a powerful weapon." she said.

Jessica and Mrs. Baster took their turn s to complete the second round. Hilda brought another bottle of wine and the ladies continued to drink. Hilda said that she had to start dinner and asked if she could go first for the final round. Everyone agreed and Hilda sat on my face for a third time that afternoon.

Aside from her weight, I had gotten use to the taste and smell. It really wasn't as bad as it could have been. It was more humiliating than painful. The paddling on the other hand. That hurt. I had already felt the force of the paddle over 240 times and the ladies had extended the strike zone from my bottom to my upper thighs and now my lower thighs. I was on the home stretch and amazingly enough, my cock was still rigid.

Hilda had just finished having her third orgasm and smiled at me as she left to make her way to the kitchen. Prof. Williams was taking her seat with a little bit of difficulty. She appeared to have had one too many glasses of wine. I started on her ass and she moaned and kept moving back and forth across my tongue. She was rubbing her clit as she was doing this and all of a sudden it was like a dam burst. She started peeing over my face. Some going in my mouth.

"Shit" she said. "Not again."

She repositioned so that my mouth caught all of the spillage. I hoped that was all there was but after a short pause, another torrential rain hit. It flooded my mouth and ran down the sides of it. My face was soaked, as were the sheets. She repositioned again and my tongue was against her asshole. She was pushing hard and I could feel it giving way. I wanted this to be over before something else happened, so I increased my effort with my tongue, licking for all I was worth. Suddenly I felt it. Her orgasm hit and once again flooded my face.

When finished she immediately got up and made her way to the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard the toilet flush and she reentered the room.

"Sorry girls." She said. "Didn't mean to make a mess of things but when a girl has to go, she has to go."

Mrs. Baxter replied. "Well, at least you showed us all how to motivate Dave there. He was going at you like a Wildman when he thought you were going to shit on him."

She was right. I was scared I would experience my first brown shower. I had read stories about them and even fantasized about them, but anytime I saw one in a video it made me sick. I didn't see how anyone could subject themselves to perform as a full time toilet.

There were no further surprises as the last two ladies used my mouth. When finished I was untied and escorted into Jessica's bathroom. There was a full roll of TP next to the toilet. I looked at her and she smiled.

"The mind is a powerful weapon" she reminded me.

The cock rings were removed and I was told to get cleaned up. My clothes were brought to me and I was left alone in the bathroom but told not to masturbate.

I used Jessica's tub to soak in. After about 15 minutes she came in and helped wash my back. She massaged my cock and balls and they soon started to recover. I still had not cum since she masturbated me this morning, and my balls were soon full and ready for action. She rubbed some ointment on my butt which she said would keep them soft and relieve some of the pain. She also rubbed some ointment of my cock.