Dave Gets an Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the responsibility of a mistress to look out for the welfare of her servants." She said. "Being new at this, I got carried away and let Hilda take advantage of a situation. I will have mom deal with her later but I want to make it up to you first."

She put her arms around me and kissed me passionately. Her tongue penetrated my lips and swirled around inside my mouth playing tag with my sore, nearly raw tongue. I withdrew and told her that hurt as I put my hand to my mouth. My tongue was raw from overuse.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize how sore your tongue is." she replied. "And don't think you are done yet."

"But my tongue can't take any more, please no more tonight." I replied.

"You have other muscles you can use." she said as she squeezed my cock lightly.

We went back into her bedroom and all the other women had left except for Edna Williams. Everything had been picked up and the room looked normal again. The sheets had been changed and she was lying in the middle of Jessica's bed. I was confused as to what was going on.

"Edna asked if she could have you one more time before she leaves." Jessica said. "She cancelled her appointment this evening so she could stay and play with us. I told her you would be glad to service her any time she wants. I'll be back when you're done, but be sure to save a little for me."

It was about 6 pm when Edna Williams left that night. She looked content and had a smile on her face.

"I'll see you after class on Monday." She said before leaving. "I have a lot of papers to grade since you will be busy doing other things. By the way, I have a paddle also, and you know I know how to use it. Don't be late."

It was about 7 pm when Jessica came back into the room. I was out cold. Prof. Williams had worked me for three orgasms. She had been on top riding me like a cowgirl forcing me to try and buck her off my pole. She held on, bouncing up and down until she became exhausted. I think I finally got her itch scratched.

"Wake up sleepy head." Jessica said. "You've already missed dinner."

"That's OK, I don't think I could face Hilda right now anyway." I replied.

"Don't worry about her, I'll protect you." she said as she gave me a loving hug.

"That is, of course unless you piss me off. Then I might give you to her as a present." she teased. "How did it go with Edna? She doesn't get it very often any more so when she does, she likes to really go for it."

"You're right." I said. "She really wore me out. She rode my shaft to three orgasms but I didn't cum once. Come to think about it, I really didn't feel her while she was riding me. It was almost like my cock was numb. I hope it is ok after be restrained all day."

"It's OK Davey." Jessica said. "I put some numbing lotion on it to keep you from shooting your load. It's like the stuff a dentist uses to numb you before he starts drilling. It should have worn off by now. Let me see."

She reached down and fondled my cock and balls. I had regained full sensation in both and they were responding to her touch. If I wasn't so tired and sore I'd have enjoyed it but now, I just lay there.

"That feels good." I said. "Looks like everything is in working order, but I am so tired. I just can't..."

"Shhh" she said. "I'm in charge now and my itch still hasn't been scratched. All you have to do is lay there. I'll do all the work."

She got on the bed and placed her mouth over my cock, slowly engulfing the head. She worked on the head for a while moving up and down, using her tongue to tickle every bit of it. She withdrew and licked the underside of the entire length, squeezing my balls occasionally. Finally she swallowed the entire length bobbing her head up and down as she drove me closer and closer to orgasm.

"God" I said. "I've got to cum now."

Jessica stopped immediately and retrieved a vibrator from her nightstand. She looked into my eyes as she used the vibrator on herself. She said she wanted to be well lubricated when she impaled herself on me.

I had cooled off a bit but was still rigid as I watched her masturbate with the vibrator. Finally she was ready. She guided my cock to her opening and while looking into my eyes slowly descended. After the head was in she paused for a moment, adjusting to the size. Then in one downward thrust, she impaled herself fully. I saw tears in her eyes and she screamed out as if she was in pain. I asked her if she was all right but she just sat there savoring the moment.

I reached down and felt wetness on my hand. When I looked to see what it was, I saw blood.

"Was I your first" I asked

"Yes darling" you took me. "You were my first."

She began working herself up and down my cock. She bent forward and kissed me. Even thought my tongue was sore as hell, I pushed it through her lips and met hers. We kissed passionately while making love. It was more than sex, and I knew I loved this woman.

I tried to keep from cumming to soon. I wanted to wait on her. I felt her building to a shuddering climax and finally it hit. Mine followed soon after. We lay there coupled together for a while as neither of us knew what to say.

Finally she spoke "I have been saving myself for someone special. I need a man who will love me no matter what. Mom and I have discussed the type of lifestyle that she and dad experienced. I've also talked to each of my sisters who live similar lifestyles. They have explained the good and the bad and I decided that this is the lifestyle I want. I have been searching for someone who might share that with me."

"This afternoon I was extremely hard on you." She continued. "You could have begged me or mom to end it. She would have torn up the contract and it would have been over. But throughout the afternoon I saw in your eyes the love you felt for me. I am touched. And this was my present to you."

"If you want to leave now," she continued. "I will tear up the contract and you are free to go. If you are willing to continue in this relationship, then stay and we will continue to make love. Be warned, this will be your only opportunity to void the contract. It has been reviewed by some of the best lawyers in the area. You have seen my mother in action and you know she is thorough. She has friends in influential places who can be just as sadistic as her; and Hilda, well Hilda is Hilda. Mom could destroy you whenever she chooses. If you are not sure this is what you want, leave now."

"You already know that when school resumes there will be other girls living here. They will all be given the opportunity to learn the lifestyle. This will become a place where young women come to be taught to be successful. It will be a place where women are taught how to train men to respect and serve them. As long as you are here you will be included in that training. Now that I have confessed all of this to you, what is your answer?"

"Jessica" I began. "Today I fell in love with you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known. There were times this afternoon when the pain and humiliation was almost too much to bear, but when I looked at you, I knew everything would be alright. I know there are things about this lifestyle I will not like. I hope we will be able to discuss those things and come to a mutual understanding."

I continued. "A lot of what happened today, I actually enjoyed. Especially when it was you I was serving. I am not sure I can live up to the expectations you have for me, but I am willing to try as I love you with all of my heart and I dedicate my body to serve you any way I can. Now, can we make love again?"

"Thank you Dave." She replied. "That was very sweet of you. Yes, we can make love. I need your cock hard inside me because I still have an itch that needs scratching."

It was after midnight when I finally got up enough energy to leave. Everyone else was asleep so Jessica let me out without waking up the household. I slept until dinner time the next day. I called Jessica that evening and told her I needed to study for my exams. She told me that was not a problem but wanted to know when I would be moving in. I told her that I would get my things packed this week in between work and studying, and I would try to move on Saturday.

"OK" she said. "Be careful at work. You know how Edna is."

I said goodbye and contemplated calling in sick for work the next day. After thinking about it I figured it was best not to make Prof. Williams mad. I studied for a few hours and then went to bed. Jessica was in my dreams.

Over at the Baxter estate Ruth and her daughter were discussing the previous day's events.

"Hilda was a bit out of control yesterday." Jessica said. "She can be downright mean at times"

"Yes I know." Mrs. Baxter replied. "I think she is still upset because Marie left her. Edna wasn't much help either. I think she got a little carried away towards the end. I better call her tomorrow and calm her down a little. We don't want to scare Dave off before he moves in."

"OK mom." I replied. "But I don't think you have to worry about him being scared away. I was pretty convincing when I seduced him last night. That blood trick was a great idea. You should have seen his eyes when he thought he had popped my cherry. Can you imagine that? A virgin? No way."

"When is he moving in?" Mrs. Baxter asked.

"Saturday. He said he would pack this week and would move on Saturday." Jessica replied.

"OK." Mrs. Baxter said. "We'll meet with him Saturday morning when he gets here and give him a brief orientation about expectations."

"Sounds good, I'm going to bed. See you in the morning, mom."