Dave Gets an Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 4 pm we had completed all the day's projects. She gathered a bunch of papers and put them in her briefcase. She came over to my desk and asked if I was finished what I was doing. I said that I was and she told me to turn the computer off and come with her. I assumed that the work day was over.

We stopped at a nice restaurant on our way home. She said she didn't feel like cooking tonight as she had other things on her mind. We talked about my exams, how I thought I did and about the upcoming summer class she had enrolled me in. I told her I thought I had done well on my exams but wasn't sure if I had done well enough to bring my English Literature grade up to a B. I told her I was looking forward to the summer class, but hoped I would be able to take some time off to go home for a week and see my mom. I also told her of Jim's request that we get together at his house sometime this summer. She was interested in Jim so I told her more about him and some of our adventures over the past two years. The more I told her. The more she smiled. I hoped that I hadn't thrown Jim "under the bus".

It was about 5 pm and we were finishing dinner when Prof. Williams's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and then answered.

"Hi Ruth" she said. "Checking up on your little toy?"

They talked for a while. I could only hear one side of the conversation and couldn't gather much information about what they were talking about. When Prof. Williams got the remote out of her purse I knew they are talking about my device. Prof. Williams was examining the remote as she was listening to Mrs. Baxter speak. She pressed a button and I felt a shock to my penis. I jumped enough to be noticed but not enough to cause a lot of attention. She turned a knob and pressed again. The impulse was much stronger. This time I yelped and several people at the next table looked my way. I smiled at them trying to indicate I was alright.

The ladies were still talking when Prof. Williams pressed a different button. I closed my eyes trying to absorb the pain is my rectum. It did not go unnoticed by Mrs. Williams and she smiled. She played with a few other settings and I endured various pulsations and shocks, most of which were at a level I could tolerate without drawing a lot of attention to myself. Prof. Williams seemed please. She was looking at me with amusement as the device continued shocking my rectum.

"I think I like this device." She said. "It gives me a lot of control with little effort. But I'll tell you this, I still enjoy swinging my paddle and I just bet you will feel it before this week is over."

She left the device on while she paid the bill and we left the restaurant. I'm sure that I looked a little funny as I tried to walk out to her car. A few people were staring at me as we walked out. She said that I had a little too much to drink. Looking back at the table there was no signs of alcohol consumption there.

She turned the device off when we reached her car. The rest of the drive to her house was uneventful. She lived outside of the city. It took about 45 minutes to drive there, it was in a private development but secluded from any neighbors. She pulled into her garage and shut the door. She looked over at me.

"Nobody knows that you are here" she began. "Except for Ruth that is. This is not my office, and although we will be doing some work this week, my promise of professional behavior doesn't apply. This week you will be my slave. I don't believe in servants. Servants have rights. Slaves do not. You will do whatever I want, when I want and to my satisfaction. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am" I stuttered.

She had set the tone immediately. Although I had expected to serve her this week, she had scared me with her comments. I knew I had better do my best to please her as I was sure she wouldn't hesitate to punish me. She told me to go into the house, strip and put the clothes in a basket I would find next to the door. I was then to wait for her on my knees.

She came in about fifteen minutes later. My knees had started to hurt as I kneeled on the hardwood floors. She picked up the basket of clothes and left. I never saw them again for the remainder of the week. When she returned she looked me over.

"Damn her." She said. "Damn that sister of mine."

With that she pressed the button on her remote and a shock brought me to the ground. She followed with another shock that I felt in my rectum.

"That was level 5" she said. The dial goes to 10 and each number doubles the intensity of the shock. Be good and I won't increase the level. With each orgasm you provide, I will lower it by one. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am, Prof. Williams" I responded.

"For the rest of this week I think Goddess is appropriate." She said as she pressed the button lighting up my butt. "Now, try it again"

"Yes my Goddess" I said. "Anything to please my Goddess."

And so the week began. I was on my best behavior. I brought her to orgasm with my mouth time and time again. She was relentless. When my tongue was too tired to serve her I would earn a paddling. She used an old sorority paddle. It had three rows of holes in the business end which helped reduce wind resistance when she swung it. It was painful and each one lasted a minimum of 50 strokes. I only earned the paddle one or two times per day during the week.

Her use of the remote was relentless. It had to be plugged in each night to recharge the battery. The setting never went above 6 and was usually lower since she lowered the setting each time she climaxed. It pissed her off each time I asked her to remove the rods so I could use the bathroom. When they were replaced she always gave me a jolt, just to make sure everything still worked. I waited on her hand and foot the entire week. I cleaned her house, did the cooking and even bathed her.

By Wednesday evening all of the college work had been completed. She said that she would be going into the office on the following morning to submit her work and would be back by early afternoon. She instructed me to make sure the house was clean while she was gone and if I did a good job, she would have a little surprise for me. I cleaned into the afternoon and was done about 30 minutes before she arrived home. She inspected my work and was pleased.

"Good Job." She said as she gave me a hug. "I think you earned your reward. Tonight I am having a few people over. Because you did so well, the evening will be about you pleasuring us with your tongue. I would have preferred to use your cock, but my sister took care of that didn't she?"

"Yes my Goddess." I replied.

"Good then" she said. "You know what happens if you fail to please us. My paddle is over there, and so is my cane. You haven't felt that yet, and I doubt if you want to. Anyway, the remote is fully charged as well so I think that will be enough incentive to perform well."

"Yes my Goddess" was my reply.

About 3 pm the doorbell rang and I was told to answer it. I opened the door to see Hilda standing there. She pressed her remote and I fell to my knees. She said that was a 7. I didn't want to experience an 8 and couldn't even imagine a 10. Prof. Williams and Hilda were chatting in the living room when the doorbell rang again. I again answered the door. This time two women about my age or maybe a little older were standing there. They said they were here to see their mother and I assumed them to be Prof. Williams's daughters. I escorted them into the living room and Prof. Williams gave each a hug.

I brought the four women some wine and cheese while we waited for the last guest to arrive. When the doorbell rang I opened the door and saw Mrs. Wilson, my English Literature instructor. With her was another younger woman who I did not know. I asked them to come in. Mrs. Wilson did so without hesitation. The younger girl could only stare at my crotch.

"Mary Lou, It's good to see you." Prof. Williams said. "Who is this you have brought with you?"

"This is my daughter, Tasha" Prof. Wilson said. "I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to introduce her into the lifestyle. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all." Prof. Williams replied. "I don't think you have met my daughters. This is Edith and over there is Eleanor. Sitting on the sofa is my friend Hilda, and of course you already know Dave. He was in your English Literature class last semester."

Prof. Wilson replied. "Yes, I recognize him. He sat in the back of the room and didn't look too interested. It showed in his work to. He had a low C average going into the finals, but didn't do well on his exam. He really blew the interpretation of several of the works I presented. I don't really understand why. I had reviewed them the week before with the entire class. I guess he wasn't paying attention to the review. Anyway, he will probably end up with a D in the class and might even have to take it over."

I was shocked. I thought I had done well on that exam and might even pull a B. Hilda and Prof. Williams were both looking at me. They knew what this meant.

Prof. Williams was talking to Prof. Wilson. "Mary Lou, perhaps you could give him a makeup 'exam' tonight. If he does well, then maybe you could give him some extra credit to improve his grade." I know he has great aptitude to score well on the type of exam I have in mind. It just depends on how motivated he is to improve his score."

All the women laughed as everyone knew what she meant. My face was red and I couldn't look at anyone.

"Dave" Prof. Williams said.

"Yes my Goddess" I replied

"I think you should start with Mary Lou and show her how much you want to improve your grade." Prof. Williams suggested.

And so the entertainment began. Prof. Wilson was about the same size as Hilda. The only real difference in their appearance was that she was black. I had never tasted a black woman before, never even seen one naked other than pictures on the internet. Her aroma was strong. Stronger than any of the other women I had tasted. She was dominant also. She directed my tongue where she wanted to be serviced and held it there for as long as she desired before directing it to a different area. After a while she locked her massive thighs around my head and refused to release my head. She came with a tremendous force. I couldn't breathe as she covered my face with her goo. Finally she let loose. As I backed away everyone laughed at the site of my face covered with Prof. Wilson's juice.

Tasha went next. She was a little smaller than her mother, but not by much. She wanted to straddle my head while she wiped my face between her pussy and ass. Her scent was similar to her mother's, but a little different. She lasted about 15 minutes before she had her own orgasm.

Edith was next followed by Eleanor. Edith was cute in her own sort of way. She was a little chunky, but was doable provided you had already drunk a six pack. She had large tits and a big ass, but both were proportional to the rest of her body. Eleanor was much larger. She might have been larger than Hilda, if not, it would have been close. You would need to drink a case before considering taking her home from a bar. Some large women are still cute. Others are just plain ugly. Eleanor was latter. When she finally was ready for me, my tongue was sore and tired. I could barely stick it out. She lay before me on the floor and I lay on my stomach between her legs.

"Ladies" she said. "I think he needs some motivation. Mom can you get the paddle and Edith, I think I saw a cane in the corner?"

My ass paid the price for my lack of enthusiasm. I finally managed to get Eleanor off, but it took over 30 minutes to do so. I still had Hilda and Prof. Williams to satisfy, and this was only the first round. It was going to be a long night.

A long night it was. It was actually the next morning when everyone started to leave. The sun was up and I was exhausted. When everyone was gone, Prof. Williams took me to her bedroom and put me to bed. She lay down with me and we fell asleep in each other's arms. It had been a long night and my tongue didn't work anymore. Still, I felt frustrated sexually because I had not had an orgasm the entire week. We woke in time for me to shower and get dressed. Prof. Williams drove me back to my home to with Mrs. Baxter.

Once I arrived home, Mrs. Baxter was waiting for me. She told me to wait for her in the library. She remained in the parlor with her sister. After about 15 minutes she came into the library.

"So, how was your week?" she asked.

I fell to my knees and begged her not to loan me to her sister again. I told her of the use of the remote, of the paddling and canings I suffered the previous night. I told her of the women I served the previous night. And especially of the ladies of color I had to serve. I told her he worst part was calling her Goddess when the only Goddesses I served were Jessica and herself.

"I take it you did not care for your stay with my sister?" Mrs. Baxter asked. "It would be awful if I sent you to her for a month as punishment. Now, go to your room and change. Dinner will be ready shortly and I expect you to join us. I will take care of that device you have on after dinner. I have missed you this week and you have a lot to make up for."

Chapter 10: Hilda starts his training

I was able to relax that weekend before beginning my training with Hilda on Monday. Jessica visited me each night and used my tongue to satisfy her desires. Each night I was left with blue balls as she would masturbate me until I was close to shooting only to stop and squeeze my ball. Fortunately I did not have to wear the device. It sat on my harmlessly on top of my dresser.

Monday I started my first day in training. My supervisor was Ms. Hilda, the cook. She handed me a list of duties and responsibilities which were divided into daily, weekly and monthly tasks. She said once I had mastered a specific task, she and I would initial it on the sheet listing my duties. Once initialed, the task would be added to my schedule. It will then be my responsibility to properly complete the task as scheduled.

The first day we concentrated on cleaning. We cleaned the kitchen, dusted the entire house, and swept and mopped the floors. After that came the vacuuming. Most of the floors were hardwood, but there was carpeting in the bedrooms, the studies and the rec room. We stopped about 11am so she could fix lunch and I helped her as much as I could in the kitchen then served it to Jessica and Mrs. Baxter in the dining room. I ate with Ms. Hilda in the kitchen. We cleaned the kitchen following lunch and returned to cleaning the house. She left me at about 3 pm to start diner. She said I was doing a good job for the first day and signed off on several tasks.

When she left she told me to continue with the cleaning on the second floor but not to bother with the bedrooms. She told me she would check my work when she returned from starting dinner.

She returned about an hour later. I had just finished cleaning the second floor. She produced a pair of white gloves and put them on. She checked my dusting using the glove to judge its quality. Unfortunately, I failed the test. She flogged me several times while admonishing my work. She told me to do it over starting at the beginning. She left to check on dinner. About 5 pm I was done. She returned with her gloves. She was smiling when she showed me they were clean.

That's the way it should be down." She said. "Always! You know a job worth doing is worth doing right."

"Yes Ma'am," I said.

Dinner was uneventful. I ate with Ms. Hilda in the kitchen after serving Mrs. Baxter, Jessica and the two remaining boarders. The girls looked a little confused when I left to eat with Hilda.

"We will discuss this after dinner, girls." Mrs. Baxter said.

After dinner I cleaned the kitchen for Hilda. She informed me cooks cook and maids clean, so from now on I would be responsible for cleaning the kitchen when I was working. She said she would clean it if I had school work or free time scheduled, but at any other time it was my responsibility. By the time I had finished in the kitchen, Ms. Hilda had gone to her room. She said she would inspect it in the morning and it better b perfect. I double checked everything to make sure it would pass inspection.

As I walked past the dining room I noticed that it was empty. The library door was closed and I assumed that all of the women were having a meeting. I wasn't invited so I decided to head out to the patio for some time in the hot tub. I took a shower, changed into my speedo swim trunks and headed for the patio. By the time I got there Mrs. Baxter was sitting at one of the tables.

"How did things go today with Hilda?" she asked.

"I think they went well, Ma'am." I said. "She spared my butt for the most part, so I guess it was good."

Mrs. Baxter laughed.

"I told the girls about you tonight." She said. "At first they were a little hesitant about the situation, but after I discussed it with them and let them know how you could be used, they were a bit more enthusiastic."

"In what way?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough I suspect." She replied. "They went to change and will be out here shortly. I think I'll hang around for a little while to see what happens."

I got in the hot tub. It had been a long day and I wanted to relax for a while before heading back to my room. I planned to go to bed early tonight so I would be fresh for day tomorrow.

Jessica was the first to appear. She was wearing one of her two piece bikinis. I guess you would call it a thong because it didn't cover much in the front and a single piece of fabric was buried between her ass cheeks in the rear. She was followed by Anne a few minutes later.

Anne was about 5'6" and had blue eyes and dark hair. Her body had a bronzed tan and no tan lines were evident. She evidently spent a lot of time lying out in the sun. Her body was well proportioned. Her figure was a little fuller than Jessica's but the curves were all in the right spot. She wasn't endowed with large tits, but what she had filled out her suit nicely. I liked the way she looked ever since the first time I saw her. That night she was wearing a business suit as she had just returned from work. She was working at a law office this summer as an intern before returning to school next fall to pursue her master's in law.

Anne's suit rivaled Jessica's for skimpiest bikini on the planet. It was hot orange in color, and it was obvious that Anne was completely shaven because nothing could have been hidden under that suit and no hair was visible.

Megan was the other student who was staying the summer. She was a rising senior, a year ahead of me in school. She was also a business major but we didn't have any classes together. She was a pitcher for the university's softball team. She was pretty good having won all but two of her games this spring. She would be the team's ace next year and stayed the summer to make up some classes she missed during the spring semester. She was also going to play ball in a local women's softball league. It was made up of a lot of college and former college players who lived in the area. She felt it would be good exposure as a lot of pro scouts came to the games.

Megan had a trim and toned, athletic body. She was a little over 6' tall. Her legs looked strong and muscular. She was a blond haired, blue eyed beauty. She reminded me Jennie Finch, the 6'1" Arizona Wildcat who led Team USA to a gold medal as a pitcher in the 2004 Summer Olympics. There were rumors that Megan was a lesbian and that on some of the team's road trips, there were some off field team play going on. Word had it that several of the players, and even a couple of the coaches were involved in some parties that would make 'Girls gone wild' seem like band camp.