Dave Gets an Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen Megan pitch on several occasions and knew she threw a fastball that was clocked in the 70's and a wicked curve ball. She had the potential of playing professionally and my guess was that was her goal. When she came out onto the patio my jaw dropped and my cock rose. She was naked. The others just shook their head but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. We were in a secluded area on the patio, and there were no neighbors who could see us, but the idea of coming out naked was more than I could imagine.

"Like what you see?" she said as she hopped into the tub with me. "Better close your mouth, you'll catch flies; and didn't anyone tell you it's not polite to stare?"

I just couldn't believe what I just saw. There wasn't a tan line anywhere so I guessed this wasn't the first time she had done this. Anne came over and not to be out done, dropped her bikini as she got into the pool also. She looked every bit as good as Megan. I glanced over at Jessica and Mrs. Baxter to get their take on what was happening. Mrs. Baxter was smiling. Jessica looked a little peeved.

"Megan told you to close your mouth" Anne said. "I think I will need to write something in my little notebook about this. I just don't think you are showing us the proper respect."

With that she raised her leg and rubbed my crotch through my speedos. She played with it for a minute while she chatted with Megan. She looked back at me.

"Go get us a beer" Anne said. "Jessica, Mrs. B do you want anything? Dave has volunteered to get us a beer. I'm sure he will be happy to bring you back something also."

Mrs. Baxter smiled and said she would like a glass of wine. Jessica opted for beer. I got out of the tub and bent over to dry off. My towel was on the chair and while I bent over I gave the women in the hot tub a good view of my ass.

"Turn around here", Megan demanded. "Drop those speedos. I think you have an erection and if so I will be quite offended. A girl should be able to come out here without having to be subjected to the hired help googling at her and getting an erection like she's a piece of meat."

I didn't have much of a choice. I knew I was sunk and that this whole episode had been set up to give the girls an opportunity to provide a little humiliation. As Mrs. Baxter had said, the girls seemed to be enjoying their new role I knew I had better be careful. Keeping my eyes downcast might be the best alternative.

"I knew it Anne." Megan said as I dropped my speedos. "I knew he had an erection. It's a nice erection, but still, to display it out here in public, well, it just isn't right. I'm writing this down in his notebook. We will see about this on Thursday. Go get our drinks and don't bother to put your speedo back on. You won't need them tonight."

I went into the kitchen and returned with their drinks. I served each one of them and put the tray on the table. Megan told me to come over to where she was. She was sitting at the table with Mrs. Baxter. She had a ruler in her hand.

"I want you to know that I appreciate a hard cock" she said. "But only when I want to use it. I know you have heard the rumors about me and most of them are true. I do like women. I like them a lot, but I also like guys. I guess that makes me bisexual. I'm not as picky when it comes to women, but the guys I like have to be a little special. You see I only like guys that I can control, so it looks like we are going to be a good fit. I hope you like it because I know that I am."

She looked down at my cock. It was still hard as a rock. Mrs. Baxter said nothing and Anne and Jessica were wondering where this might be going.

Megan continued. "As I said, if I tell you to get an erection, then it is fine to have one. However, if you display an erection without me asking, I will take it as an insult. Right now I am going to deal with your little problem. When it is gone, you will thank me and then go to each woman here. You will let her inspect your penis for an erection. If any of them find one, we will start over. Is that clear?"

"Yes Miss Megan." I said.

With that she brought the flat side of the ruler down across my penis. She hit it about ten times before giving my ball a couple of whacks. My erection was gone. I went to each woman and each confirmed that my erection had disappeared. I returned to Miss Megan.

"Now I think you should go to your room and think about what happened tonight." She said. "If I catch you with another unauthorized erection, I will make sure you get to wear your little device for a long time. I understand that you love to wear it. We each have remote control devices. My call signal is four shocks and Anne's is five. I can't wait to get you in it and call you to serve me. This summer is going to be great."

I went back to my room. I tried watching TV for a while but nothing really interested me. My erection returned as I thought about what had happened tonight and I thought of Megan and Anne nude by the pool. I decided I had better masturbate so that I might be able to avoid a similar experience tomorrow. As I began stroking my cock I had no idea that Jessica and Mrs. Baxter were watching me in Mrs. Baxter's bedroom.

"Give 'em enough rope and they hang themselves." she said as she wrote the incident up in her notebook.

Tuesday was laundry day. I was to change the bedding in each of the bedrooms starting with Mrs. Baxter's. There was spare bedding available in the linen closets adjacent to each bathroom. I was to take the dirty bedding to the laundry room to be washed. While the bedding was being washed, I was to clean each of the bedrooms including dusting the furniture and vacuuming the carpet. I was to gather any dirty clothing and bring it to the laundry to be washed. I was told to be careful not to mix up any of the women's belongings.

Ms. Hilda showed me how to properly make a bed and supervised me as I made a couple. She showed me where the laundry cart was and said she would meet me in the laundry in a few minutes. I loaded all of the dirty bedding in the cart and met Ms. Hilda in the laundry about 15 minutes later. She showed me how to operate the washers and dryers, where all the laundry supplies were and helped me start the first load. She said I could finish cleaning the rest of the bedrooms while the bedding was in the washers.

Hilda returned to the kitchen. It was mid-morning and she had to prepare a grocery list and think about what to prepare for lunch. It took three loads in each washer to wash all of the bedding. I had finished cleaning the bedrooms by the time the bedding was done. I folded it neatly and returned it to the appropriate linen closets so it would be available for the next laundry day. I

I returned to the laundry with the dirty clothes I had found in each of the bedrooms. I placed each woman's laundry in a separate laundry bag to keep it separated. It was lunch time so I started a load of Mrs. Baxter's clothes so they would be clean by the time I finished lunch.

I found Ms. Hilda in the Kitchen. Lunch was not quite ready so I sat at the table and watched her work. She had been really helpful today and I thanked her for all that she did. She smiled and said I could pay her back later his evening. I returned the smile hoping she didn't mean what she implied.

Mrs. Baxter and Jessica were eating alone again today. I gathered that would be the norm during the summer. Mrs. Baxter asked how the day was going and I told her so far it was going well. I said I thought I was adjusting to the routine and Ms. Hilda was a big help.

"I'm glad you two are getting along." She said. "I was worried that might present a problem."

I went to the kitchen and ate with Hilda. When I was done I cleaned the kitchen without being told and headed back to the laundry. Hilda said she would meet me there in a little bit to see how I was doing.

Mrs. Baxter's clothes were done and I put them in the dryer. I was loading a second load when I felt the flogger against my butt.

"What are you doing?" Ms. Hilda demanded. "Undies are washed by hand and hung on the drying rack over there. They are too delicate to put in the washer."

She also showed me a chart on the back of one of the cabinets. It listed each woman and any special instructions about doing her laundry. It indicated who wanted starch, what required hand washing, what needed ironing, and whether to hang or fold when done. It all seemed so complicated. I consulted the chart often to make sure I didn't screw up. Hilda helped me get the next two loads started and then left to check on my work in the bedrooms.

She was satisfied with my work and congratulated me on doing a good job. She showed me the finer points of ironing, especially the more delicate fabrics. After she was satisfied I could manage, she returned to the kitchen to plan dinner. I spent the rest of the day doing laundry. I finished about 5 pm and headed to the kitchen.

Ms. Hilda was just finishing preparing dinner and had everything loaded on the cart. She said she would check my work in the laundry while I served dinner. I wheeled the cart into the dining room and preceded to serve each of the women their meals. Anne and Megan were there along with Jessica and Mrs. Baxter.

"Drop those pants" Megan said as I started to serve her dinner. "Better not have another erection or there will be hell to pay."

I dropped my pants and undies and fortunately I was soft. The previous night's masturbation had paid off. I was allowed to pull my pants up and to Megan's disappointment, left to eat my dinner with Ms. Hilda.

Ms. Hilda was in the kitchen when I returned. She said the laundry looked good and I could take it back to the appropriate bedroom and put it away after dinner. She said to be sure to knock on the bedroom door before entering since the girls were home. I finished my dinner and told her that I would clean the kitchen after I delivered the laundry. She thanked me and said she was going to her room as she was tired. I hoped that meant that I wouldn't be seeing her later that night.

I was putting Megan's clothes away when I discovered her collection of dildos. She had quite a few including long skinny ones, short fat ones and a couple that had to be more than a foot in length. There were smooth ones and bumpy ones and several with veins that looked like a real cock. One was still attached to her strap on harness. It was about the size of my own cock. As I was examining it Megan walked in.

"What are you doing?" she demanded. "Another entry in your little book. How dare you go through my personal belongings without my permission? You've really got it coming come Thursday."

"I was just putting your clothes away Miss Megan,"I I pleaded. "I didn't know where everything went. I found this in your dresser an..."

"Likely story." she yelled. "Finish what you were doing and get out."

I finished delivering the laundry and cleaning the kitchen. It was dark when I was done and decided I had better just go to my room and not risk any additional confrontations. I settled into my recliner and turned on the TV. I watched a baseball game for a while before turning it off and going to bed. It was 10pm. About an hour later I heard the door open and I assumed Jessica was coming to have her late night itch scratched. It had become a regular occurrence and I hadn't seen her for several nights. When my bedroom door opened it wasn't Jessica, it was Hilda; and she was naked.

Hilda didn't leave until she had to get up and get ready for work. She had used my tongue to lick her pussy and ass which brought her to several orgasms. When my tongue was too tired to perform, she straddled me and impale herself on my cock. She rode it like a wild woman to another two orgasms. Every time I was near coming she would reach back and squeeze my balls, defeating my imminent climax.

"No accidents now" She said, "No accidents."

The rest of the week went pretty smoothly. I avoided the girls as much as possible and Hilda seemed happy with my work. By Friday evening she had signed off on all of the items on my check off sheet. Jessica stopped by my room on Wednesday evening. We had oral and penetrative sex that night. It was the best sex I had had since that first Saturday night. When she left early the next morning she had experienced at least six orgasms and I had experienced three. Thursday was a long day after consecutive nights filled with sex.

We were supposed to have our first house meeting that night but several of the girls had plans that they couldn't change. Mrs. Baxter was a little upset but said she would postpone the meeting until the following Thursday at 7 pm. She said it might be beneficial to start a little earlier than usual.

I was given Saturday afternoon and Sunday off since I had accomplished all of my goals for the week.

I decided to take a bike ride on Saturday and check out the neighborhood. I drove by all the sorority and frat houses and got the basic layout of the neighborhood. There wasn't much happening since it was summer and most of the students had gone home for the summer. As I returned home, I did notice some activity at the sorority house across the street. Two girls were struggling with a new sofa. They were trying to get it through the front door, but it didn't seem to want to go.

"Need some help there?" I called out. "Be glad to if you want."

One girl looked around and I recognized her as Samantha Stevens, president of Tri Sigma sorority. It was the Tri Sig house I was parked in front of.

"Ah, sure" she said. "We just bought this new sofa for the house and can't seem to get it through the door. I guess we don't have enough muscle."

"Who needs muscle when you have legs like that?" I thought but didn't dare say.

I knew her from several classes we had together. She was one hundred percent feminist. My guess is she would fit right in at the Baxter house if given a chance. I wasn't about to give her that opportunity. I went over and checked out the situation. She showed me where she wanted to put the sofa and I did a little recon. I had never been in one of the sorority houses and this was my opportunity. After checking things out I came up with a couple of options.

"They make these sofas with removable backs to make them easier to go through door openings. We could take the back off, but there are still a couple of sharp turns we would need to negotiate. The other option is to take it around back and come in through the patio door. We'll have to move a couple of things, but it will be a straight shot to where you want it to go. We decided on the second option.

I moved the furniture out of the way and helped remove the old sofa which was still in the house. We took the new sofa around back and in through the patio door. I noticed there were several of the sisters sunbathing in the back yard. A couple were topless and one was nude. I tried to avert my eyes as I knew this could be a bad situation for me. Unfortunately, my cock had seen enough and was at full attention. We set the sofa down and I tried to rearrange my shorts but I am sure Samantha got the picture.

"I'm. Ah. Sorry about that." I stuttered. "I didn't know anyone was in the back yard."

"Don't worry about it." Samantha said. "I little peep show is the least we can offer since you helped out with this sofa. We'd still be struggling with it if you hadn't come along. By the way, I think I know you. Didn't we have some classes together last semester?"

"Yes ma'am." I said. "We had a computer class together and a math class."

"I remember now" she said. You used to sit in the back of the room. I think you probably checked out every girl in the room at one time or another. That's OK though, 'cause to be honest, I was checking you out more than once. This is Linda. She is treasurer of the sorority. We're trying to make some renovations this summer while most of the girls are away. There are only about ten of use staying here over the summer. Usually we have about 25 to 30, and on party nights we might have over sixty of our sisters crashing wherever they can find a spot."

She was checking me out again, especially my crotch. My erection had subsided a little, but not much.

"Do you live around here?" she asked. "Most everyone has gone home for the summer. I stay because it's free room and board. Plus, I have a summer job down at the Boutique le Femme. You should stop by and see me some time. I can get you a good deal on some stuff for your girlfriend."

"Um, I am staying across the street and the Baxter's residence. I'm doing some work for her." I said. "As far as a girlfriend, well, that's a long story."

"Really, staying with Ruth Baxter." She replied. "That's awesome. We should be seeing a lot of each other this summer. Ruth is an alumni of Tri Sig. She lets us come over and swim and holds several parties each year for the girls. She's a great lady and Jessica is one of our sisters. I'm sure we will see a lot of you, Dave. Thanks for the help."

She gave me a hug and a little kiss on the cheek. Linda was not to be outdone. Her hug lasted a little longer and she kissed the other cheek. Her hand also found my cock. She grabbed hold and gave a little squeeze.