All Comments on 'Dave Gets an Education Pt. 07'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is now getting silly

Dave has been beaten and punished to within an inch of his life, then must be punished again with the "Wheel of Fortune?" And then has to serve another for eight hours, get all his chores done, serve Mrs. Baxter, and he survives this? I don't think so. He would end up in the Emergency Room or dead.

And the idea that Dave drove home while intoxicated, yet he had arranged transportation such that he did not commit that offense, yet the lies prevailed, well, it just seems as if it was entirely a set up designed to punish him. Why not just do the beatings since he's a slave anyway? Why the pretense? It really seems silly.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Still hot!

I am surprised Jessica doesn't punish him with long denial and chastity sentences. He's a very lucky subbie!

Strictly_LadyKStrictly_LadyKabout 9 years ago
Disappointed

Right after insisting that she loves him, wants him always and will protect him from harm, Jessica takes the word of a girl that she doesn't know well and who clearly would have an agenda over that of Dave's. While his body can take the pain, his will and his trust / belief cannot. (or at least should not) His ability to believe Jessica, recognize her authority over him and trust that what she decides is just has to be damaged after this experience. I must hope that this pushes him to question the relationship and her. He needs to withdraw emotionally and confront her about this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
in agreement with the others.

Previous comments said it all. However, Jessica could investigate in Dave's and accuse Pam & Samantha of damaging her potential slave. They could be put on private trial and punished.

New rules could then be issued. This could ensure future loyalty of male slaves.

Please more or constant CFNM.

Allenh54

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hard to believe

hard to believe that he has not had enough damage to see the doctor. All that time with the cane and no blood?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
unrealistic but ok

This story obvious is meant of people who like the idea of a cruel and unfair mistress. Which is fine, not all stories need be realistic as long as the target audience likes it. You can't please everyone.

Having said that. I agree with anonymous dated 3-8-15 a scenario where no matter how hard Dave follows the rules, he is beaten to the maximum his body can take, would inevitably cause to him stop trying to please. Why bother? He'll get the maximum anyway whatever he does. It would be better to just beat him for the fun of it. Of course the setups and trial do add more drama to the story.

The previous statement is not meant as criticism to the author. The story is quite readable, Unlike many stories, including publish ones.

The following is mild criticism.

As far as Dave loving Jessica, it might have been more believable had she actually protected him on occasion or did romantic things like go on picnics with him when he was recovering from beatings. Then again maybe the target audience likes the idea that he's fool, being led to his doom by a manipulative bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unrealizticly harsh paddling and caning

6 cane strokes is about all before flesh will break Permament injury would occur from excessive hard paddling

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Female Superiority

Oh look how superior these women are! Lies and deceit to dish out petty revenge although they have all the power and it is completely unnessessary to lie. And all the girls stick to the same story and cover each others asses like corrupt cops. They are such superior beings can't you see? Moral high ground and everything. Oh how different the world would be if women ruled it. What a utopia!

Thomson033Thomson033over 1 year ago

As a submissive my self, I have endured my share of punishment for mistakes or perceived mistakes. What you have written would very likely have killed Dave. The body can only take so much before it says enough. In this chapter a line he has received over 500 and closer to 1000 paddle strike. The muscles and flesh would not be able to take that. Them all of the cane strikes and crop strikes. I am honestly hoping that Dave dies very soon because his body and will to live have said they are done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous