All Comments on 'Dave Gets an Education Pt. 10'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why is Dave still there?

And why is the idiot Baxter still standing? Ever heard of retaliation or consequences?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

A beautiful series, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How it should have ended

Dave rejects the marriage proposal due to Jessica not showing enough effort in protecting him. He spends the rest of his contract apathetically going through the motions compeletely numbed mentally and emotionally, focusing on finishing his degree and saving up as much money as he can. As soon as he finishes school he leaves town, never to speak to any of the women again, especially his mother. Instead he reconnects with his father and finds a nice submissive wife who treats him right. His mother is heartbroken to have lost her son and commits suicide in her spa, shocking and dispersing the female supremacy movement. When Dave hears about that through a lawyer, he rejects the inheritance and does not attend her funeral.

SissyPup9SissyPup9over 2 years ago

Well This series sounds like Occult Stories. BDSM without mutual Consent is just a Toture. And I don't know if someone as dumb as Dave would ever exist in the Earth. The more I read this story the more I loathe those women appearing in the story.

This is really enjoyable but it is totally contradictory to the concept of BDSM and those women sounds more like psychopath witches.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What is Dave's future?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous