Dave Gets an Education Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too." I replied. "It's like we're a couple, newlyweds even."

"That's what I want to talk to you about." Jessica continued. "I want you to marry me."

I was dumbstruck. Had I heard her right? Was she playing more head games? I never could be sure when she was serious or just fucking with me. I just looked at her.

"You heard me right." she continued. "I want you to marry me. Before you answer you need to know that I will continue to dominate you. I will continue to lend you to my friends. Your life at times will be a living hell and you will be a servant to all women. There will be times when you will suffer for me, times when you will be humiliated by me, and times when you will be punished by me; but you can also be sure that I will always love you and protect you. That is my duty as your keeper."

I didn't know what to say. I had already endured so much. She was promising me more of the same and then some. She was also promising to love and protect me. That was all the assurance I needed.

"Yes" I said. "I want to be your servant, your slave even. I will serve as your husband and serve you to the best of my ability."

"There is one last thing you should know." Jessica said. "Prior to our marriage you will need to accept my collar as a symbol of your love and devotion to me. The ceremony will take place a special meeting of the club. All of the women present will be given the opportunity to test your devotion to me and you know firsthand how demanding they can be. You will be completely at their mercy. You will be given a safe word. If you use it, our relationship will be ended."

She continued. "If you fail you will still have to complete the terms of the contract you signed with my mom. You will probably be used as a house slave for the club, meaning any of the members could use you at any time. Your life here would become that of a slave rather than a servant. You would have no rights and I wouldn't be there to offer any protection."

"If you pass," she added. "we will announce our engagement following the ceremony. It will be a femdom wedding attended by friends and family. It will be performed by the mayor which will make it legal according to Florida law. Everyone will then know you belong to me."

She gave me time to think about what she had said. The collaring ceremony scared me, but I did love Jessica and this would make it official. I would belong to her forever.

"I don't need time to think about it." I said. "Yes mistress. Collar me! Marry me! I beg you. Make me yours."

Chapter 26: The Project

On Sunday Mrs. Baxter had several guests over for dinner. First to arrive was Claire Winslow. Claire chatted with Mrs. Baxter for a while and it appeared that any problems related to my week of servitude were a thing of the past. Stephanie Charles was next to arrive. I had met her a couple of times before. She was a member of the club and owned several beauty salons in the area.

Pauline and Doris arrived together and joined the group of ladies in conversation. Edna was next to arrive followed soon after by Bridget. My Mom was the last to arrive. With all of the guests in attendance Mrs. Baxter invited everyone to join her in the dining room for dinner. Hilda was invited to join the ladies for dinner. Megan and Anne were there as well, as was Jessica.

Dan and I served the dinner. The ladies talked quietly among themselves but it was evident that something big was about to happen. Once dinner was over Dan and I cleared the table and headed to the kitchen to finish cleaning up.

"Ladies, I have an important announcement to make this evening." Mrs. Baxter said. "Let's adjourn to the media room where we can be more comfortable. Boys, please join us there when you get done. I think some wine would be nice also, so make sure you bring plenty when you come."

We finished cleaning up in the kitchen and made our way to the media room. The women were sitting around the room talking as Dan and I served them their drinks. When everyone had been served Dan and I were invited to have a seat.

"This is a very special day for me." Mrs. Baxter began. "Tomorrow I will be making an official announcement to the media concerning my latest project. Tonight, I wanted to give all of you a sneak peek of what I have planned. Some of the details that I am going to share with you will not be included in the announcement, and I trust you to keep them to yourself for now. I am sure you will figure out why by the time I am finished."

She had created a slide show which she was projecting onto the huge screen that was attached to the wall. The first slide showed a sleek and modern building that was surrounded by beautiful landscaping. The next slide was a close up of the front of the building. A sign near the entrance read "Total Diva's Spa and Fitness Center for Women." Under the name was the slogan "where every woman is treated like a goddess."

"This is my new fitness center and spa that will be opening in the next few weeks." Mrs. Baxter said. "Dave's mom, Sue Robinson will be the managing partner for it."

She went on to say that she and my mom had agreed on a business partnership similar to those she had established with Claire, Stephanie and many other women in the community. Mrs. Baxter would make the initial investment and Mom would manage the business. Mom would pay Mrs. Baxter rent until the business was profitable. Once the business became profitable, Mrs. Baxter would become a silent partner and receive a percentage of the profits.

"I think I'll let Sue give you the grand tour." Mrs. Baxter said. "She's the one that brought this project to life. She has some great ideas and I am sure this will be another successful venture for me and an opportunity to empower another woman in the community."

Mom took the remote from Mrs. Baxter and continued with the presentation. As she proceeded through the slides we could see all of the amenities the fitness center and spa would offer. There was a café lounge which provided a relaxing atmosphere for patrons waiting for appointments or who simply wanted to spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of life. The cafe would offer food and drinks and a place where the ladies could chat at their leisure. There was also business center for the working woman and day care center for the moms.

She continued the slide show focusing on the fitness area. It included all of the latest equipment available. There was an area for a cardio workout which was separate from the main gym area. Separate areas for those wanting to work with free weights or those interested in group fitness classes were also available.

Adjacent to the fitness area was an aquatic area which included an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. Locker rooms could be accessed from either aea.

"We want to be able to provide rehab services and fitness options for those who might have difficulty working out in other fitness centers." Mom said. "That is why we added the aquatic center. We will also have physical therapists, personal trainers and nutritionists on staff for our member's convenience. Their offices will be on the second floor. We want to offer services that will help women improve their overall health. Those include fitness, nutrition, weight loss and rehabilitation when necessary."

"We also want to offer services that help our patrons to relax and feel beautiful." Mom continued. "Our spa will offer all types of beauty treatments and massages. We think this will be popular, especially with our business professionals. The goal of the spa is to pamper our patrons and help them to eliminate the stress in their lives."

Mom continued. "We want our patrons to feel sexy as well as refreshed by the time they leave here so we have convinced Stephanie to opening one of her fabulous salons on site. They will offering all of the wonderful services that have made them so successful."

"And when Stephanie's girls get done with them I'm sure they will be ready to shop for some new clothes." Claire said. "I'm opening Le Femme II boutique next to Stephanie's salon. I'll be offering everything from sexy lingerie to the latest in evening wear. I'll include a selection of workout clothing and might even design some with the fitness center's logo on it. I'm looking forward to the expansion."

"That all sounds great." Doris said. "I think I could spend a week there one day."

The women all laughed a little at the remark.

"And the longer you stay, the more money you will spend." Added Mrs. Baxter.

"Yes, the concept is one stop shopping." Mom said. "Everything today's woman needs to get in shape and look and feel beautiful."

"We will be catering to women." Mom continued. "But I can assure you that we will have some males around to serve as attendants in the spa and fitness areas, perform building maintenance, and assist the ladies any way they can. I am working on a uniform for them to wear and I can guarantee you that is will be quite revealing."

"That ought to draw in some business." Stephanie said. "A little eye candy is always nice."

"That's true." Mom replied. "And we can use some of our submissive males, they work cheap and give great service."

The women laughed.

"As a said earlier." Mom continued. "We will be offering rehabilitation services and nutritional counselling for our members. An exam area and offices for those services is located in one of the office suites on the second floor. You can see, there are several other suites there as well. I'll let Ruth talk about that."

The slide show continued as now focused on the second floor. The first few slides showed the rehab area. There were two exam rooms and some cubicles where the personal trainers and nationalists could meet with clients.

The next suite contained several offices including one for my Mom. There was a conference room and a small reception area in the suite as well. Further down the hall was another suite. There was a nameplate on the door that read The RAB Corporation. Inside the suite were eight offices, a conference room, and a reception area.

"This suite will be my new Corporate Headquarters." Mrs. Baxter said. "RAB stands for Ruth Anne Baxter. I think it is time that my business affairs were conducted in a more formal business environment. I have been operating out of my home since my husband died, but with the plans I have for the future, I think a more appropriate corporate office is needed."

Mrs. Baxter didn't give any details about what her future plans were. I assumed she would announce them when she was ready. On the other side of the hallway was a combination lunch room/ employee lounge, several conference rooms, a classroom and a room that would be used as a library.

At the end of the hallway the final suite was located. The nameplate on the door simply read "Private".

"Tomorrow's official announcement in the media will be limited to announcing the opening of the spa and fitness center. I do not plan on discussing the opening of my corporate headquarters or what is behind this door."

She was making a big production about whatever it was behind the door marked "private". She looked around the room and then continued with the slide show.

"Our L.A.D.I.E.S. club has been growing much faster that I had anticipated." She began. "We are receiving applications for membership from across the state and even some as far away as Chicago and New York. We have males and females wanting additional information about our group. Our website receives thousands of hits each day. It is time that we staff an office to take care of the daily operations of the group."

"Ladies and boys" she continued. "I give you the corporate headquarters of The Ladies Group, Incorporated. I have filed paperwork with the SCC and we are now officially a nonprofit corporation with this being the corporate headquarters. There is room here for a staff of six to eight women. There are also interview rooms for potential members, a conference room for meeting and a computer room where our servers will be located so we can host our own website."

We were stunned. No one had expected this. The thought of the L.A.D.I.E.S club expanding to other cities would mean the beginning of the female supremacy movement that Mrs. Baxter had predicted would overturn the male dominated society that currently existed.

"I think we need to be careful of attracting too much publicity about our group until it is well established." Mrs. Baxter continued. "That is why I think this location makes perfect sense. It is a woman owned business, and the clientele will be primarily female. This will be a group dedicated to the female supremacy lifestyle. It is important that we promote the group to other areas of the country keeping that in mind. Many of the groups you see on line become overrun by submissive males or professionals. I think we want ours to remain focused on our belief of female supremacy.

"There is nothing wrong with professional Dommes. In fact many of them believe in the lifestyle just as much as you and I. But, we need to ensure that all of the chapters operate under a common theme. Female Supremacy is about women taking control of their lives and putting men where they belong, serving us. We will need to provide training for all of our members, and especially for those establishing new chapters. That is why we need a facility like this before we start expanding."

The women were nodding in agreement with what was being said.

"Here we will have staff that can communicate with all the chapters." Mrs. Baxter said. "We have room to hold conferences which will bring together women from across the country to exchange ideas, and as we continue to grow, we can expand our facilities here as we feel the need."

Mrs. Baxter continued the slide show which took us through the remainder of the second floor, including the areas that were unfinished and designated for expansion.

"Of course if this is going to be the headquarters for the LADIES Group, then it has to include a great play space for our members." Mrs. Baxter said. "The basement of this building is a fully equipped dungeon. It can be used for our play parties, rented for private events or conferences and used for performance testing of potential members."

She continued with the slides. "As you can see there is a large open space for group play as well as individual rooms for use when more privacy is needed. The open area alone can accommodate over a hundred women without being overcrowded. In the rear of the dungeon there are some living quarters for our male attendants or visiting guests. We also have an area where males can be caged when necessary."

"Claire," Mrs. Baxter said. "How would you like to open an outlet to sell your naughty toys here in the dungeon? You could move the merchandise from the second floor of your boutique down here. I know you've been wanting to expand but are worried about displaying and demonstrating additional equipment in your public areas. Here they could be displayed and demonstrated without problem. There will always be a male or two around to use when you need them. We can always include some of the bigger furniture in the dungeon which will probably boost those sales as well."

"I don't know, Ruth" Claire responded. "How much exposure will this area receive?"

"There is a private entrance in the rear of the building for access after normal business hours." Mrs. Baxter said. "We plan on renting the space for private parties and we will be holding our regular play parties here so afterhours access will be important. We also want to hold some conferences that will draw women from across the country which will give you great exposure. We could also set up an online store on our website."

She continued. "All of the Platinum members will have access cards so we can maintain a security. There is also access through your store and by elevator from the main floor. Elevator access requires use of the access card."

"Platinum members? Bridget asked.

"Yes" My mom answered. "The spa and fitness center will have three levels of membership. Standard members will have access to the fitness and aquatic center. We think that will be under 40.00 per month which is a great deal for all we offer. Gold membership will also give the member 20% discount on any spa treatment, services at the salon or purchases at Le Femme II."

Mom continued. "For the woman who regularly uses those facilities, 99.00 per month for gold membership is a bargain. Of course, all of the facilities on the main floor are available for those coming in off the street at a daily rate. Individual treatments will also be available."

"The platinum membership will cost 149.00 per month." Mrs. Baxter added. "It includes all of the benefits of the gold membership plus access to the basement level. All of the members of the LADIES group will receive a complimentary Platinum membership included with her dues."

"That's a great incentive to join the club." Bridget said. "I can see our membership increasing."

"I kind of like the idea of relocating a lot of my stuff to the dungeon." Claire said. "I would like to expand my selection of toys and whatnot, but don't have room now. Besides, it will also allow me to expand my selection of naughty lingerie at the main store. I could always keep a few things over there but bring most of it here. I'll think about it and give you a call tomorrow."

Mrs. Baxter continued the slide presentation. The basement contained a smaller version of the fitness area. She explained that the equipment in the basement had been modified from its original design.

"This fitness equipment has been designed with the Domme in mind." She said. "A woman can exercise and discipline her male at the same time. For example, on the overhead press machine, the woman sits on the male's face. Each time she pushes up against the weight bar she is pressing down on the male's face causing a little extra discomfort."

The women applauded.

"Another machine, the curl machine, pulls on the male's nipples each time the lady performs a curl and the leg extender pulls on the male's cock and balls with each extension. You can imagine where the male's face is when working out on the squat machine"

I noticed some of the women were now rubbing their crotches and getting excited. The wine was having the desired effect and the women were getting bolder with their comments.

"That's the kind of incentive I need." Anne said.

"Yea, exercise and punish." Megan added.

"I personally like this bike." Mrs. Baxter added as a new slide appeared. "As the woman pedals she causes a wheel to turn which operates a paddle. The male is positioned so the paddle strikes him with each revolution. Different paddles can be used and the male can be positioned so either his front or backside receives the punishment. The faster the wheel turns the harder and faster the paddle strikes."

"A few of the machines like the dildo bike are designed so the male punishes himself while the women watch or work out on their own." Mrs. Baxter said. "This bike has an interchangeable metal dildo where the seat should be. The male sits on the dildo with his ankles locked onto the pedals. An elastic band is attached from the pedals to the male's nipples. Each time the male pedals the bike, he pulls on his nipples. The faster he goes, the more he pulls."

She continued. "Electrodes are attached to his balls. The dildo also has electrodes attached to it. Once activated, the male receives a shock to his balls and ass any time he slows down. If he increases the speed the shocks stop but he has to maintain the new speed or the shocks start again. He must continue until the devise is turned off. The amount of tension on the bike can also be increased making pedaling more difficult. As the tension increases so does the intensity of the shocks. If the male stops, he receives continuous shocks which intensify until he starts again or the machine is turned off."