Dave Gets an Education Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a diabolical toy." Claire said. "I'll have to buy one for my girls."

"Yes." Mrs. Baxter added. "I have a friend who is working on the designs for other modifications to exercise machines. He is just about done with the elliptical and is working on a couple of dozen others as well. We will add to our collection as they become available."

"Can I have exclusive rights to market them?" Claire asked.

"Sure" Mrs. Baxter replied. "As long as you open shop in the dungeon."

"Consider it done!" Claire replied. "I had already decided to do that anyway."

Mrs. Baxter concluded her presentation by announcing that the new dungeon will be ready in time for the September parties. She also said that she was taking applications for people to staff the LADIES Group office. A full time director and part time IT and marketing managers would be needed initially. Applications would be reviewed by the ladies of the high court who would now also become the Board of Directors of the corporation.

Looking around the room she saw about a dozen women who appeared to be in need of a little attention.

"I have one final announcement to make" Mrs. Baxter said. "I have talked with my daughters. When we are ready to expand, they have agreed to start chapters of the LADIES Group in the areas where they live. So let's toast our newest chapters in Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles and Atlanta."

"Now boys," Mrs. Baxter added. "Looks like these ladies need a little servicing. Get on your knees and help them out. Don't stop until they are all satisfied."