All Comments on 'David'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
scotrik1scotrik1over 9 years ago
nice!

Dont worry about Negative Nancy there, i pretty much ignore anyone who wont sign a name.

I think the story is great! A little polishing, maybe, but certainly MUCH better than most stories ive read here. Will there be more to come? I hope the story continues so we can find out what happens to Neal.

Thank you for sharing your story with us!

Scottie

stvhermstvhermover 9 years ago
More

I really like this true to life story. Neal left so abruptly and I'm hoping for more chapters on his return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice and angsty

It is a fine line to walk with Neal's emotions. He's conflicted and immature- a volatile combination. Be careful that he doesn't become just unlikable. That could happened if his hostility runs roughshod over all other emotions. Otherwise, it is a nice Cinderfella tale.

Any more of your Civil War story, or has that muse left you?

AsymbiiAsymbiiover 9 years ago
Negativity

I liked the story. I feel that David just needs to figure out his own sexuality. And to the ones who only spoke negativitaly grow the hell up. I mean it was a gay story, shouldn't have read it if you have problems with it.

judojonjudojonover 9 years ago
very nice

I can't believe some people . If you don't have something good to say don't say anything at all. really liked your story i can remember when i didn't want to be what i was meant to be. But we all come to terms with are self and your doing a good job of showing the troubles of youth coming to terms with their self.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Stunning!

This is absolutely one of the best stories I have read yet. I love the plot and can't wait to read Ch 02.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some of Jeff’s backstory didn’t make sense to me. For example, he quickly told Buddy he was gay or at least bi when Jeff asked Buddy if he was gay. Jeff also mentioned a long-term girlfriend named Susan. But then when Neal confirmed that Jeff was gay, Jeff angrily replied that we never said he was gay, Neal just assumed that - and he went on to explain being married to Connie (later referred to as Charlotte). Plus Jeff said he’d never had more ass play than a thin vibrator that he didn’t like, until he bottomed for Buddy. Later he alluded to some experimentation with bottoming when younger before deciding he was a top. These are minor points but they make it difficult to follow the histories of these men as they get to know each other. Otherwise it’s a great beginning if the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous