All Comments on 'David and Annie Ch. 01'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As Always...

your writing is wonderful no matter what subject you write. Someone threw down the gauntlet and you picked it up. Congrats on a job well done. You get a lick on the ear for this one.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years ago
I've never read anything quite like this.

Really enjoyed it. Several times...

msb420msb420almost 7 years ago
ElectricBlue66 - A Truly Beautiful and Amazing Author

This story is further evidence that ElectricBlue66 is the top author in the erotica genre. I had to read this story three times. My first reading was simply to digest the complete shock of the places the plot traveled. My second reading was to to experience the arousal of the taboo nature of the plot. And the third reading was to bring myself to orgasm. I can't get enough of ElectricBlue66's work and each time I read one of his stories, my evening ends with a mind blowing, toe curling orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I also loved this story it was well written. I also have this fantasy of been with a couple but with me, I was the one getting fcked in the ass. While, I was fucking my wife. This is only a fantasy for me since my wife isn't into this but, I want to be fucked while fucking a female. I loved it very much.

biretry99biretry99over 6 years ago
Kudos

Just a great romp. More please

KantariiKantariiabout 6 years ago

Just wanted to stop by and let you know this was a nice,enjoyable story to read

🌹Kant👠👠👠

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot!

What a great story.

I visited one of my fave gay cruise areas, some years ago, during the middle of the day and came across a man pounding the pussy of a woman, who was on her pack and legs up in the air. She was having fun. I felt embarrassed, shy - I shouldn't be looking but they were in the bushes and it was a public beach area anyway; so anyone out for a walk could have stumbled across them. So I stood and watched for a while and then she opened her eyes, saw me and smiled at me. I smiled back - ear to ear.

Reading this story reminded me that I regretted, then and now, never bending down and touching his arse, or balls or cock and maybe even fucking him, who knows - he might have enjoyed being touched etc., and I secretly like to think that she would have liked it also.

Great descriptions and in the moment situation.

nada_doingnada_doingabout 4 years ago

Hot story and great writing, I really like the rhythm you build into your sentences, like "and he's pounding her cunt like a dog, fuck, fuck, the slap of his thighs against her round ass cheeks". I'll be checking out your catalogue!

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Now was this hot or what!

I love the way you use the sentence structure to reflect the mounting arousal. Sooo good.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

This is so fucking erotic & hot, daddy! xox

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Oh, yes! This is hot and erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.