David & Jessi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

Once they were back at David's apartment, Jessi showed David the new clothes she had bought before hanging then in one of his closets. She turned and walked to him and putting her arms around him she kissed him warmly and then passionately and then back to warmly and when she pulled back she looked him in the eyes and said that she did not want to sound greedy or anything, but that 5 dresses would not go far and depending on when they went home to her apartment, but even there most of her clothes were "cop clothes." Nice but not executive if that is what he wanted her to wear.

David told her that he did indeed want her to wear the clothes that went with her new position in life but that they needed to be comfortable as well as stylish. And speaking of positions, how was she going to go about resigning from the FBI? She said she did not know but that she would call her office in Denver and tell her boss that she quit. Just like that—quit. Hopefully that would prevent a lot of questions about things she did not really want to talk about with the FBI.

David said he had a sudden thought and for her to come on as he had to take her to his doctor for an exam of her wounds and also to get some birth control pills so that they could soon stop using the condoms they both hated. She told him it was too late that day to see a doctor so maybe after the sale signing the next day or the day after would be better but that she did not think she needed to see a doctor and he told "Phooey!" and to not be a baby and to come on, which she did, and then drove to his doctor's clinic and where although she did not an appointment they got her in after David told them she had been shot three times and he had doctored her and needed his work looked at. The doctor said that they would have to contact the authorities about the gunshot wounds and David told him that they all knew already, but they had been way out in the mountains and could not get her to a doctor for an exam until now, so there was no need to notify them. Besides, the wounds were three months old. The doctor agreed finally. After looking at the wounds and pronouncing them healed, he ran David out of the room and examined Jessi for the birth control pills and they soon left with a prescription for them that he would fill at his local pharmacy. She could start taking them in about a week.

Jessi called her supervisor in the Organized Crime Unit in Denver and told him she quit. He told her that she could not just quit and besides they had a couple of weeks' worth of questions to ask and have answered, to which she said she just did quit and that soon she would be in Denver and might be able to spare them a few hours, but that if they were in a hurry for answers, then to send two agents with a list of prepared questions to her there in the next three days as that was when they were leaving.

Needless to say, the supervisor was not happy, and when he was told that it would be done her way or not at all and that she would just send him an email with the highlights of her ordeal when she got a chance. She said she could almost hear him gasping as no one had the audacity to speak to someone as high up the food chain in the FBI as he was, except for his boss that is.

She told him that about everyone involved was dead so there was no use trying to ride a dead horse, so to close the file and move on to something live and real, and that she knew nothing of the things pertaining to Elton or anyone involved in that action, nothing at all so there was no need to try to ask questions, and as far as the Mafia family goes, like she said everyone was either dead or already in jail and the Feds had seized all their bank accounts and financial records so she was out of information for them.

When asked about the killings in the dessert, she said "What killings? I know nothing about any killings in the desert, except a little about what was to be my killing."

"Is that the story you want to stick to, Jessica?"

"Why not, It's true and if you ask me again, you will get the same answer and I dare you to try to prove anything different. Now, where do I send my credentials? Wait, come to think of it, I don't have any credentials as the goons that kidnapped me took all of them and my pistol. You should have found them already, so the only question is where do I send my formal letter of resignation? Payroll has my account information so they can go ahead and send my last check out. Anything else?"

"Why are you being like this, Jessica? I thought you were happy and wanted to be a team player.

"I was happy. Ignorance is bliss they say, and boy was I ignorant. People should all have to wear uniforms so others can tell what team they are on. It is like you cannot tell the good guys from the bad guys as you are both heavy handed louts trying to push people around to serve your own aims. Goodbye."

David starred at her in open eyed amazement and said "Don't ever let me get on your bad side, young lady. Damn, did you ever give it to him. The Feds have not fared well this day after the way Thom and I talked to them this morning and now you burned up the airways with your call. Wow. By the way, I think you are beautiful and I think I love you, too."

Jessi grabbed him and hugged him and gave him a big kiss and said that it was time for him to take her out to eat someplace, then bring her home and screw her brains out. He did take her to eat and then tried his best to do the other.

The next morning David and Jessica got up a little later than they had wanted to so they had to hurry to shower and dress and get to the office for the actual sale of the software. When they got to the office, they used their new passes to get through the lobby and go to the conference room where everyone was to meet. The receptionist said that the government representatives had not arrived but had called and said they were on their way from their hotel and were maybe 30 minutes out. They met Thom in the hallway and asked if he was ready for this and he said he was still nervous as they were about to become millionaires and it tended to have a definite impact on one when that happens. David agreed and told Thom about Jessica's call to her supervisor and that she was impressive as Hell. Thom got a good laugh out of that and said something about the feds running around with their tails between their legs.

While they were waiting, they had coffee and David asked Thom what he thought the final scope of the business was going to be. Thom said that he had kind of thought that corporate and private security, internet security and loss prevention services, the design and manufacturing of cutting edge security devices were to be the main aim for them, and having a well-trained security team available to rent out for functions and gatherings, then the furnishing of trained bodyguards and escorts and also being able to go to different places and train someone else's security teams. He also said that he had thought about starting a forensic accounting service to hire out to companies to do complete audits as well as inventory services and anything else David and Jessi's minds might come up with that corporate America could use and generate revenues for Mountain States Security. Who knows how far it can go with us if we approach it right. They would have to have a plan and stick to it. Start small and expand as the business grew and pour the profits back into the business for a while to keep it going until they were ready to start reaping the benefits of their endeavors.

David told Thom that he had more or less had the same thoughts and so had Jessi, and that they were so anxious to get started that as soon as the sale was completed and the funds dispersed to where the IRS could not touch them that he and Jessi were going to go for a quick visit with his mom and sister, then go to Denver to meet her family and then start the search for a new headquarters for them. Thom said it sounded like a good plan, and right then the receptionist announced that the Feds were present and escorted them to the conference room.

They all shook hands and introduced themselves and then poured coffee and sat at the conference table with Thom, David and Jessi on one side and the government agents on the other with all the paperwork on the table in front of them. A Notary Public they had hired was present at the end of the table to serve as a witness of the signatures.

The Fed that Thom had been dealing with from the start said that their attitude and lack of respect for the federal government had ruffled lots of feathers but that it was a done deal and they were ready to sign and that he had the information for a wire transfer of the payment amount, and that he hoped that they stayed as tough in all their business dealings as they had in this one and opened the first folder and signed on a line with a yellow flag on it and passed it to the gentleman beside him who signed beside a green flag and then passed the folder down to the nest person and then on to the fourth, and then opening the second folder did the same thing and when they had all signed they slid the folders across the table to Thom, David, and Jessi. Jessi was so surprised to find that her name was typed on the form and she was listed as a partner and also as Chief Financial Officer for the company. She felt proud and also like crying.

Thom holding his pen told the feds to get another cup of coffee and a sweet roll and as soon as his bank called him to say that the money was there they would sign the documents and give the Feds the software that was in an open briefcase on the table along with the operation and instruction manuals for it that they had produced for them.

The Fed chuckled and said "Still don't trust us, huh?"

"You still have the same administration and bureaucrats in position don't you?"

The Fed picked up his cell phone and hit a single number and told whoever answered to make the transfer.

About 15 minutes later Thom's phone rang and after identifying himself listened for a minute and said "Thank You for your call and for your help." And hung up, picked up a pen and signed on his marked line and passed the folder to David who signed and passed it to Jessi who nervously signed and then passed the folder to the Notary Public for her documentation,

After signing the second set of papers Jessi picked up a small folder and excused herself for a moment and stepped out of the conference room to make a call transferring the majority of the just deposited funds to a bank in Houston, leaving only 3 million on deposit, then called that bank and moved all but a million of what was coming to a bank in Boston, then to one in Miami and then to the one in the Caymans and finally to one in Bermuda. She thought that should be enough as they were not trying to be dishonest about the money, only protect it. She then returned to the conference room and took her seat. This had taken maybe 5 minutes to get the ball rolling for them as she had set everything up the day before using a few thousand of the company's money to get the accounts opened.

When she returned she smiled sweetly and asked if anyone missed her. David said he did. Thom told him they were sickening and laughed. The feds had a perplexed look on their faces and said they had planes to catch and after shaking hands again, picked up the briefcase with the program and two copies and all the documentation and instructions and left the building.

Thom looked so happy and opened a door on the credenza along the wall and pulled out a bottle of what looked like an expensive Champaign that was in an ice bucket there and three fluted glasses and after opening the bottle poured each glass full and then proposing a toast to the future success of the company and its management team took a glass and drank before refilling the glasses. Jessi told them that her banking business was completed and successful and gave them the list of the banks, account numbers, amounts and passwords. They told her she had done well, very well and that that information was going into the vault in Thom's office for the time being.

David told him that Jessi and him were going to go home and pack for their trips and that they would each have a cell phone on them after they bought Jessi one. Thom smiled and handed Jessi a box with a new I Phone 7 in it that was fully charged and said it would save them some time. Jessi thanked him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. David said "What about me?" and Jessi replied "You didn't get me a new I Phone, Silly."

Thom smiled and told David to take care of this girl and not to let her get away, from him and especially not from the company.

WF06
WF06
194 Followers
12