David and Kari (and Tiffany)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so hot wasn't it?" Tiffany said. "When you came, your pussy juice squirted all over my hand."

Kari smiled at her sister. "Yeah, that happens sometimes, especially when I'm really turned on."

"So you liked having fingers in your ass, eh?" Tiffany asked. "I never knew you were such a nasty little slut."

"Yeah, I guess I am. I never knew it either."

"How hard do you think you'd come with a big hard cock shoved up your butt?" She asked with a grin.

"No Tiffany, stop. There's no way. David's already come twice tonight and we don't have any lube."

"I can fix both of those problems, no sweat," she purred. She spun around so her face was right at David's crotch. "What do you think, David? Can you get your dick hard again and fuck my big sister's tight little asshole?"

He smiled down at her, suspecting what she had in mind. "I'd love to fuck Kari's ass, Tiffany. Do you think you could help me get it up?"

As an answer, Tiffany inhaled his cock into her warm mouth. She licked around the head a few times and then swallowed him down her throat again. He was rock hard again in only a few seconds.

"Your cock tastes as good covered with my pussy juice as it does with my sister's," she said. "Are you ready to buttfuck my sister now?"

David nodded to her and got up on his knees. Still lying on her back, Tiffany reached over and pulled Kari on top of her. Kari was now on all fours in front of him with her sister underneath her like they were going to sixty-nine each other.

"I didn't get a very good view when you were fucking her cunt before," she said to David. "I don't wanna miss any of this."

He stuck his dick in Tiffany's mouth again to get it good and wet and then pressed the head against Kari's tight asshole. As she relaxed, the head slipped in with an almost audible pop. He pushed gently but couldn't slide in any farther.

"Oh God, David," Kari moaned. "It feels good, but it hurts a little too."

"You just need more lube," Tiffany said from under her. "Let me suck your cock some more. Stick your hard cock down my throat." David was awestruck when she pulled his cock out of Kari's ass and sucked it back into her mouth. She licked up and down the shaft and left a thick coat of saliva on his cock when he pulled it out of her mouth. He positioned his dick at Kari's butt again. This it slid about half way in her before she clenched up in pain. David knew the drill this time. He slowly slid his dick out of her ass and jammed it back in Tiffany's eager mouth. He pumped it down her throat a few times then pressed it once again to Kari's asshole. This time it slipped all the way in. Kari gasped and clenched as he probed her ass as deep as he could. He left his cock in her and waited a few seconds so she could get used to having her ass stretched. As her ass muscles relaxed he started slowly pumping in and out of her. When she tightened up again he pulled his cock out and let Tiffany suck on if for a few seconds. They quickly fell into a rhythm. He would fuck Kari's ass for a few minutes or so and then fuck Tiffany's throat. If wasn't long before both girls started to get really worked up again.

"Your ass tastes so good, Kari!" Tiffany said.

"I can't believe how hot this is. I love watching your asshole stretch out as his dick slides into you. Tell me how good it feels baby."

"My ass feels so full, Tiffany," Kari said. "It's making me so hot to know you're tasting my ass on his cock. It feels so good. Will you lick my clit Tiffany? Please lick my pussy and make me come."

"You have to eat me out too, Kari!" Tiffany said back when David pulled his cock out of her mouth again. "Suck David's come out of my pussy. Stick your fingers in me while you lick my clit."

David fucked Kari's ass harder and faster as the sisters licked and sucked each other's pussies. He started to feel his balls tighten up as he got closer to another orgasm.

"Your cock feels so big in my ass, David! It feels so good. I can't believe my own sister is eating my pussy while you fuck me in the ass! I can't believe I'm sucking your come out of my own sister's hot little cunt!"

"Keep sucking my clit, Kari!" Tiffany pleaded. "I'm so close to coming again. Finger fuck my pussy you nasty little slut! Finger my pussy while you get your hot ass fucked! Watching you get assfucked while I stick my tongue in your cunt is making me so hot baby. Make me come. Lick my hot little clit and make me spray my juices all over your gorgeous face!"

Listening to the two sisters yell and scream back and forth drove David to the edge. It felt like his dick was turning itself inside out as he started shooting what felt like buckets of come.

"Fuuuuuck!" he yelled. "I'm gonna come Kari. I'm gonna come all over your beautiful ass!"

"Yes, David! Do it! Spray my ass with your hot come. Shoot it on my ass and Tiff's face so I can lick it off her. Come on me baby. I wanna taste it when my sister licks it off me and sucks it out of my hot asshole!"

David pulled his cock out of Kari's ass as he began to come. Load after load splashed across her flexed ass cheeks, and shot into her now gaping asshole. The come dripped down Kari's ass, along the seam of her pussy and into Tiffany's waiting mouth. As Tiffany slurped the drips off Kari's pussy lips another orgasm ripped through her.

"I'm coming, Kari!" She screamed. "You're making me come! Oh God! I'm coming so hard! I can feel my pussy juice squirting out of my cunt! Suck my pussy juice, baby! I wanna taste my pussy on your lips. Please, baby, smear my pussy all over your face so I can lick you clean! I'm sucking David's come out of your asshole Kari! I'm licking it up so I can spit it in your mouth when I suck my pussy juice off your tongue. Is that what you want, baby? Will that make you come again, you nasty slut? Will that make your sloppy soaking cunt squirt again like before? Do you want to taste the ass come I have in my mouth? Turn around so I can spit David's come in your mouth."

Kari spun around and lay on her back beside Tiffany. "You did it, baby. You squirted hot pussy juice down my throat and all over my face. Now spit that come in my mouth, and lick your pussy juice off me. Stick your fingers in my cunt. Finger me while I rub my clit. Oh yeah, baby! That's it. Oh Tiffany, I coming. Suck my tongue while I come on your fingers."

The sisters licked and sucked each other's tongues while another orgasm tore through Kari's body. Her pussy juice shot out from between Tiffany's fingers and left a huge soaking puddle on the bed. Both girls collapsed into a sweaty, panting heap. David leaned back against the headboard as the sisters crawled up between his legs and rested their heads on his thighs. As they panted, he could feel their warm breath on his spent, raw, and probably bruised cock hanging between them.

"David," Kari began. "I think..., I think..." she spasmed as an aftershock echoed up and down her body.

"What my beautiful sister is trying to say," Tiffany said with a grin, "is that you should probably stay another day. How often do you get to fuck two sisters while they eat each other out?"

"Yeah," Kari was finally able to say. "Maybe tomorrow you can fuck Tiff in the ass."

12