David Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

"Neal, Neal." Jeff stood, turned, took his 'David' by the elbows and urged him to stand. "Don't speak." Their bodies were close. A strange and eerie feeling filled the air, as if their closeness had intermingled their auras; Jeff's own a bright crimson, Neal's a murky blue. "Please, Neal, don't speak. If you speak say only: 'NO. STOP.' But please don't speak. "Jeff slowly slipped off Neal's t-shirt, letting his fingers graze the hairless chest. The heat rose in him immediately, his hardness great, his breath choppy. He eased the shirt from Neal's shoulders, down his arms. He longed to kiss his alabaster statue, his David, to swallow his mouth, but he knew kissing was more intimate, more difficult than sex for some men at first.

He laid his palm on David's face, his fingertips softly entwined in the golden locks. He reached to lay the flat of his other hand on the front of David's shorts, pleased that his actions thus far were eliciting a noticeable response. Deftly his fingers dug between the confining overlap of Neal's tighty-whiteys and drew out Neal's semi-flaccid penis. He glanced down, wanting desperately to see it in the same state as David's in the famous sculpture. Wanting, then, to see it rise and grow in his hand; he knelt. The graceful natural beauty of Neal's cock dangled mere inches from Jeff's face. His mouth watered. "Later," he told himself, planting only one soft kiss on the sleek unwrinkled foreskin.

His eyes caught Neal's zeroing in on his cock. He smiled, moved one hand to Neal's shoulder. With the other he took Neal's wrist and drew it toward him. "Touch me, Neal. Touch my cock."

"Yes. Oh yes," Neal answered, reaching, grasping.

"Softly, softly," Jeff guided, reaching with his own hand. He guided the length of his cock along the growing length of Neal's, held the length of their two penises together, stroked easily.

"Oh god," Neal muttered. "Oh my god!"

It took a moment to sort things out, but they were soon lying side by side, facing. Each once again held the other's cock. "Can I speak now?" Neal asked.

Jeff giggled lightly. "Sure. Tell me anything, share with me. You can trust me."

"This is the first time I've held a cock in my hands," Neal said, "except for my own. I like the smooth hard, yet soft feel of it. It feels so much different to hold yours than mine."

"You are trembling. Are you afraid?"

"Terrified."

"Of what?"

"Of you."

"Me?"

"And of myself. And of what comes next. For me."

"Feel me. Feel the soft hardness of me in your hand."

Neal was overcome by swirling emotions he found it hard to name. His voice would not work, the words frozen in his brain, his body suffused with intense heat. He could manage only, "Yes."

"For now, I am going to let go of you. Will you keep touching me?"

"Yes. Help me. Teach me. Please."

"Stroke me softly. Yes like that. You aren't tuned off? Disgusted? Sickened?"

"N, N, No. I, I want. . .," Neal sputtered.

"What do you want?"

"I. . . don't. . . know. I. . .Tell me this is Okay, that what I, what we are, uh, doing. Tell me it's right, it's good."

Jeff leaned to place a finger across Neal's lips. Neal smelled the acrid scent of his own penis on Jeff's fingers. "Sssh, Jeff hissed, "It's okay, you're okay, you are all right. I am going to lie back. I want you to explore. Have you ever even seen a cock before?"

"What do you mean? Of course I have. I even have my own. And the showers in stuff at school and at the gym."

"You misunderstood. I don't mean from a distance. I mean up close. I want you to take your time and look me over. Touch my dick, play with it. Look at it close. Feel my balls. I want to find out, I want you to find out, if you like it."

"You are getting so hard, and so big."

"Listen, my David. Naked like that," Jeff said, voice low with emotion, a lascivious grin on his face "You turn me on from across the room."

"What do you mean? I don't get it."

"You are so beautiful. Your ivory skin and wonderful tight body. Your curly hair and tight buns and perfectly formed penis. And uncut, I've always preferred uncut."

"Everybody always says that uncut is dirty," Neal said.

"Who says that?"

"Everybody. All the books. A circumcision is for cleanliness, and all the guys in my life, in school and sports and stuff, have teased me and made fun of my dick my whole life.

"Well, let me tell you something," Jeff said, "uncut is clean and beautiful, circumcised is ugly, full of ugly scars. My cock head stays clean because it stays safely sheltered under my foreskin. Ooh! Keep doin' that! A cut cock head comes in contact with trousers and underwear and everything it touches. Furthermore, I happen to know that circumcision was begun on young boys to prevent. . . Oh Jeez that feels good. . . them from jerking off. It was supposed to prevent jerking off; first by making it painful while it was still sore, and then because it desensitizes the penis head, greatly reducing the stimulation."

"Neal, oh my beautiful, beautiful David. I want to make love to you. I want you so badly. I want to go further, do more, but I have one thing more to talk with you about. I am afraid I will piss you off maybe make it so you never want to speak to me again, but I hafta say it."

"What? What's so serious?"

"Well, you know your trip to that bar last week, where you got mugged and nearly killed?"

"Yeah, well, that's over and done with."

"Well that's just it. I only have one more thing to say. But it's a biggie. You gotta promise you're not gonna get angry with me."

"Okay, okay, I won't get angry, just say it."

"Okay, well, you know how we decided that you went there, to that dangerous place alone because you were compelled by your unrecognized desire for cock? Well, if you were compelled by your desire for cock, why not avail yourself of the two cocks available to you, two men you surely knew you could trust? You tried to alienate yourself from Howard and me, safe people, safe cocks, safe sex. You chose the scary, unsafe pursuit of strange cock. Was that merely because you were doubtful and ashamed, or was it only another way for you to try to kill yourself because of your low image of yourself that had very little to do with sex or sexual preference? You see where I am coming from? I want dearly to make love with you but I certainly do not want to be the cause of you hurting yourself."

"I give you my word I will never try to hurt myself again either intentionally, or unconsciously. You see, now I see the difference, I understand what's happening. I can't say I am cured from being so fucked up, but at least now I know, now I can be aware, take care. And now there's you."

During the conversation, Neal had not released Jeff's cock, but it had reverted to its flaccid state. Now Neal stroked it again. Suddenly Jeff stopped everything, released Neal and slid up to lie beside him on the bed. "I don't want to do this," Jeff said. "It feels too much like I am forcing you. I think you should go back to your own bed, sleep on it, think on it. Come back tomorrow or next week or next month, if you decide, or never if you decide that. If you come to my bed, I want you to come freely, openly, willingly. Not like this."

"But. . . but, I'm ready now."

"What are you ready for? Do you even know?"

"By the way, that reminds me. You never did tell me about Howard and you."

"You sure I won't turn you off?"

"Try me and see. Consider it the first step in my education."

Okay here it goes. In the past, sex with men for me has been about 99% me being a top. Do you know what that means?"

"It means you are doing the penetrating, right?" Neal said, blushing crimson.

"Exactly! Well I didn't go to his bed planning on being taken. By the way, have you noticed the size of his dick?"

"Well, I saw the bulge in his slacks. Now I am blushing. I was not supposed to be looking."

"Well take my word for it, it is absolutely huge. Anyway I went to his bed not knowing what to expect, and Bam! He took over, fucked me seven ways from Sunday. It hurt like hell, having that huge thing invade me, but then the strangest thing happened. There was pain, but it transformed itself, transformed me, suddenly I was totally under Howard's control. I had completely surrendered. and I loved it! I mean I didn't expect to. I mean an hour before I would have said I preferred to be in charge, in control. But the joy, the freedom of total surrender took my breath away, took my will away, lead me to the greatest pleasure and the greatest joy. It's impossible to explain."

"Sounds kinda weird. I'll probably never understand. You really want me to go? I can stay. Really."

"No. Go. Come back after you have thought it out rationally and decided what you want. Maybe you should have sex with a woman first. I'll bet Howard knows how to arrange that."

"I'm pretty sure I want you."

"But you need to think about what that entails."

"What do you mean?"'

"You said it, asked the sixty-four thousand dollar question."

"What was that?"

"About what making love with me means for you personally."

Jeff shifted position so they were laying head to toe; he sought easier access to Neal's glorious penis. Tentatively Jeff drew Neal's foreskin back and forth a few times, exposing the deep pink head. He was close enough to smell Neal now. The young man's cock had a strong but pleasant odor, like the scent of a bubbling spring. He jacked Neal's cock quick and hard a few times. Neal moaned. The small beautifully proportioned cock grew and swelled; its tiny pink lips protruded from the tight foreskin.

"Are you okay," Jeff asked.

"I, I, I'm f, fine," Neal responded. Desire washed over him. Never before had another person held his penis.

Jeff leaned over Neal's crotch and, holding Neal's cock in his fist, lapped at it like an ice cream cone.

"Don't," Neal whispered. "That's dirty. and I, I haven't washed."

"You smell wonderful. Like hot cock. You taste even better. Won't you let me make love to you?"

"So it isn't just sex, it's making love?" Neal asked.

"Oh Neal, my David, my beautiful David. I could love you so easily. But for now, I will make long beautiful love to you and with you. If you will let me. Perhaps the love will come later."

"What will you do to me?"

"To you, for you, with you? Everything, anything. Why don't you just lie back and relax. Let me love you. Talk to me. Tell me if something I do angers you or scares you or turns you off. Tell me also what turns you on. My goal is to bring you pleasure. That's the way I am. I get the most excited by turning my lover on."

"Am I your lover? Is that what I am?"

"Not yet, but one can hope. I have wanted to love you from the first time I saw you. I hung out at Grant Park for a month looking for you after I saw you the first time. I want you so badly. But go. Go, before I beg you to stay. I won't have you wanting me from the same sick motivation that took you to that bar. I want you to want my dick, my body, yes, but I want you to see that sex together can be fine and beautiful for us. Not sordid like that place.

***

The sun was ricocheting pink off the gray lake onto Jeff's supine form three days later when Neal stumbled through the doorway to Jeff's bedroom. He stood there uncertainly for a few moments. He had made up his mind; he wanted Jeff, wanted to be held, taken, loved, but now that he had taken the first steps, he was fearful, reticent.

The creeping red of dawn touched Jeff's face as he lay sprawled across his bed. He shaded his sleepy eyes with the back of his arm. Neal took the movement as his cue to speak. "Jeff," he called out weakly.

"Neal?"

"Help.. . me."

Jeff threw back his bed clothes and stood, his nakedness gleaming rosily in the dawn. He opened his arms in a gesture of welcome and his David, his beautiful, beautiful David, moved from the darkness into the light and into his loving arms.

Their breaths beat a staccato rhythm in each other's faces as their lips finally met in a true lover's kiss. They melted together onto the crumpled sheets, lips locked, hands roaming, exploring.

Jeff's lips meandered, following the downy trail of Neal's sparse chest hair down to his penis, finally licking up the growing shaft to his pink head, emerging now from its silky foreskin, one shining drop of fluid escaping the tiny cock lips. Now both hands were free to roam. Jeff's mouth controlled Neal's cock. His avid lips and tongue followed it around as it waved and flapped, growing tauter and tauter till it stretched suspended about one inch above Neal's smooth hairless belly, hard as steel, yet smooth and soft like ivory satin on his hungry lips. He sat up beside Neal's lovely form. He traced his left hand lightly over David's nearly hairless body, lingered on Neal's tight belly, moved to his thin white chest, toyed with each nipple. He switched hands to caress Neal's thin legs, softly touched his inner thighs, the, oh so sensitive backs of his knees. With his left hand he weighed the considerable heft of Neal's balls.

Jeff's own stiff manhood, thick, dark, ominous, almost fearsome, hung over Neal's white body, dripping with clear precum. Neal's eyes did not waver from its power and strength. Though Neal's inner mind still rebelled, his body now responded unashamedly. His reluctance faded. His tiny hand reached to touch Jeff's rigid penis, grinning when it responded by throbbing strongly, once, in his palm.

Jeff now laid his head on Neal's belly, taking the full length of David's marvelous cock into his throat, sliding back to lap at the fat, pink head, then deep once more, then again. Jeff rose again to his knees. Neal's David-sized limp cock had now tripled in size under Jeff's talented actions. He took it in both hands, pressed down on Neal's crotch and fed the growing dick into his mouth. He pursed his lips to capture the foreskin, and then held the foreskin with his lips while the cock slid between; into his mouth then on into his throat. His lips released the foreskin; he probed under with his flicking tongue, flicked at the tiny cock lips, swallowing deep.

The more Jeff worked on Neal's cock, the harder the younger lad held onto the mass of Jeff's cock, now leaking fluid down his fist. Neal's head flipped back and forth on the pillow, moaning loudly. Suddenly he yelled, "Stop, please stop, I think I'm gonna. . ."

Jeff paused in making love to David's cock, long enough to whisper, "Yes, please, I want it, cum for me, my David."

Neal had never cum from the actions of another. Orgasm struck him like lightning. He thrust his hips sharply, burying himself deep in Jeff's throat. Jeff's hands went under Neal's ass to pull him up tighter, swallowing over and over, massaging Neal's cock with his throat, sucking cum from the depths of him.

Through it all, Neal had never released his strangle hold on Jeff's cock, only becoming aware he continued to hold it tightly as his orgasm ebbed from him. "I, I'm sorry, you're still, you, er didn't. . ."

Jeff reached to place his finger across Neal's lips, silencing him. "Ssh, it's okay, ssh" His hands moved softly and slowly over the boy's sweet figure, causing a series of orgasmic aftershocks.

Dreamily, Neal whispered, "I can smell my dick on your fingers. You were right. With the right attitude it smells wonderful."

"Taste yourself on my lips," Jeff responded. He changed position to lie beside Neal to cover his lips with his own. Neal struggled a bit, put off by the raunchy smell and the roughness of Jeff's facial hair, but Jeff's mouth grew ever more insistent, pressing, forcing his tongue inside. Neal's surrender was inevitable. He threw his being into this man to man kiss with absolute abandon, his own tongue twining with the other, swapping spit and the remnants of cum. As Jeff rose to kiss more deeply, his rigid cock pressed tight against Neal's thigh.

Giving Neal no time to qualify or quantify the experience, Jeff now shifted his body once more, bringing their two cocks in contact. Humping as if fucking, he drove his own hardness against the cock and balls of the other young man and thrust it between his thighs.

"Wait...Stop!" Neal cried, nearly shouting. "I, I, I want to do. . . something." He rolled from under Jeff's considerably more substantial body. "Here," struggling to get Jeff to turn on his back, which he accomplished as soon as Jeff became aware of what he was attempting. He spread Jeff's legs and sat between them. Smiling, he said. "Be quiet now. It's my turn."

Neal became enthralled by Jeff's cock. In this state it was admirable. Hard, strong, dark, hooded; hard as steel; soft as velvet. He took it in one hand, then the other. He had never touched another man's penis. Released from shame and fear, he threw himself greedily into his new experience, playing with Jeff's cock as if it were his new-found toy. As he played, he discovered something within himself. Touching Jeff, playing, making love to his cock, was turning him on. His own penis had shrunk back to its Michelangelo size after cumming, but was now swelling uncomfortably once more. He smiled. "I guess I can't deny it," he said to himself, "I like cocks. Especially this one." Returning his attention to Jeff's swollen dick, he sat cross-legged, lifted one of Jeff's legs over one of his and brought their dicks in contact with one another, playing with them in tandem. He especially liked that he could feel Jeff's responses in his own penis. Each throb caused a throb, in a snowballing progression.

"Is this okay? "He asked Jeff.

"I love that you seem finally free. Play with me as much as you want. Or," laughing, "as much as I can stand. If you keep that up I am going to cum pretty quickly."

"Oh please. I have never seen a cock shoot off, up close. Do you shoot like really big and far, or just ooze out?"

"I'll try to hold back and then release, to see if I can shoot for you."

"You can do that, control it like that?

"Yes. I can teach you how, but, later, not now, please, just, Ah, keep doing. . . Ahhh. . . that!"

Neal continued to jack off the two dicks, holding them tightly together.

When Jeff's explosion came, cum shot two feet into the air, splashing hotly back onto Neal's cock, balls, and hand. The intensity of Jeff's orgasm, the feel of hot cum on Neal's hands, the look of Jeff's cock pumping cum, pushed Neal over the edge. His orgasm hit hard and fast. Jeff watched Neal's smooth, white cock, pump fluffy white cum. It leaked down onto his hands, cock, and balls and mingled with the growing puddle in the sag of the bed. He watched as Neal's cock lost most of its heft and length, returning to its normal perfection, except for the remnant of foamy cum still captured in its curled foreskin tip.

Neal had remained seated between Jeff's legs until all passion had subsided and beyond, holding both cocks for a time, watching them change, marveling at the difference. He felt neither the revulsion nor shame he had expected. He was serene and confident, discovering how much he really liked cocks. Jeff's arms reached to draw him up, and he yielded readily, coming to rest under the larger boy's arm, his head on Jeff's broad, somewhat hairy chest. Jeff took one of Neal's hands and dipped the fingers in their mixed cum that still pooled below his belly. "Neal." he said, showing the younger lad he was bringing the cum to his lips. He inserted his fingers in his mouth, sucked on them briefly, then returned to his crotch and dipped again. This time he brought his fingers to Neal's waiting mouth. Neal was about to react, to pull away, when Jeff said simply, "open!" Neal reluctantly spread his lips slightly. Jeff slipped in the cum-filled fingers and Neal sucked them briefly. "There," Jeff said smugly, "You've heard of blood brothers? We are now 'cum brothers'."

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers