David Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

Both boys giggled and then began to laugh; first Jeff a simple guffaw, then Neal, then Jeff again, beginning a cascading effect that soon had them laughing so hard and for so long, they were holding their stomachs, gasping. Neal cried out; the laughter pained his cracked ribs. "D, don't m, make me laugh, it, h, hurts," Neal choked out, setting off a whole new round of laughter.

When they had finally wound down to their last titter, Jeff asked, "You hungry? I am starving! C'mon." Without thinking, both boys trod into the kitchen naked, Jeff's arm over Neal's shoulders and Neal's arm around Jeff's hips.

They were taken aback by Howard's unexpected presence.

"Hi boys," he said. "You guys finally got together, huh? I am so happy to see it." Howard was clad only in very loose boxer shorts. At his assumption of sex between the boys, Jeff was slightly embarrassed, but Neal was bright scarlet all over, Howard noticed, even to the tight rounded cheeks of his ass.

"God, Neal, I see what Jeff means. You are truly beautiful, especially when you blush." Of course the complement brought only a fresh redness to the youngest man's body. "Why don't you two sit and I'll cook us up a mess of food? Since it is not exactly morning, I'll let you guys choose. Breakfast or dinner? I know, never mind I got it. There is coffee in the carafe by the stove, help yourselves."

While Howard was busy at the stove, the two boys sat naked at the kitchen table, quietly talking. "Are you mad at me?" Neal asked.

"Don't be silly, Jeff said. Why would I be mad?"

"Well, because you did so much for me and I only, you know. . ."

Jeff grinned and placed his hand atop Neal's. "Look at the grin on my face and tell me I look mad."

Howard's voice was slightly raised as he called over the kitchen noise, "I feel kind of silly being dressed. You two gonna get some clothes on, or should I take everything off?"

"Go ahead, Howard, take it all off," Jeff advised, "but then if you are gonna cook, you better have an apron or something to protect that awesome equipment."

Howard broke into a hardy laugh. "I've taken care of it so far and it is no worse for wear."

On their way back to their separate bedrooms, Neal stopped suddenly. "Jeff," he said, his voice filled with emotion, "I, er, I just wanna say," swallowing hard, "I'm sorry, for. . . everything and thank you for, for, uh, saving my life, and, er, for you know, everything."

They stood so close Jeff could feel Neal's breath on his face as he spoke. Impulsively, Jeff leaned and kissed Neal softly on the lips. Drawing back, he murmured. "I, uh, I'm sorry, I, uh is it, uh Okay?"

Neal placed both hands behind Jeff's head, drew him back and finished the kiss. Jeff's stubble felt rough, like sandpaper on Neal's tender face, but Neal threw himself wholeheartedly into the kiss, feelings of gratitude overflowing into passion. The anger, the frustration of years of bullying, of rejection, the self loathing, flowed from him and pure raw passion rose to replace them all. When the two finally broke for air, Jeff was grinning. "Howard was right," he said, "I am in love with you. Now go get some clothes on before I lay you down right here on the hall carpet."

In his own room, slipping into his shorts, Neal looked at himself in the full length mirror and saw himself in a whole new way. He saw himself as a person who inspired love in another.

Did he, could he, love Jeff in return? Was he turning down a new road in life and if so, where would it lead? Would he find truth, love and fulfillment? He grinned and then grinned wider when he saw himself grinning in the mirror. How long had it been since he had smiled? He felt more aware, more alive than he had in years. Whatever the course, he would no longer seek to end his days, but was prepared to spend his days, to consume them in the fire of living. He owed it all to Jeff and maybe to Howard a bit also. Well, he would take care of that, too. Buttoning his shorts, he headed back to the kitchen, whistling a tune he hadn't known he knew.

End of Chapter two.

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers