All Comments on 'David, My Wife's Bi Cuckold'

by MCWIMP2

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
JESUS

i am so glad I'm not you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
how stupid

what a pathetic guy you painted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mentally ill people cant change you are right.

You need to divorce your "wife". She is an out and out whore/prostitute and will stay so until she dies of AIDS or is killed by a "customer" or drugs. After the divorce you can get very good medical help and in a few years possibly have a normal life, find a wife that loves you, and have children. Any evidence you can get of her "whoring", it really isnt swinging any more, will help you in the divorce, perhaps you could report her actions to the police and have her arrested, not letting yourself be known of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Change your name to McBoring!

Seriously, this was as dull as they come...duller than most really. If this is a true story, then you need to get out more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You sick person!

You stand for this? What sort of person are you? Your wife and her fuck buddies have your balls. IF you can ever find them again run away! Run as fast as you can. this is now your life as a sub-man. If a man has no PRIDE what is he? Your wife doesn't give a shit about you all she thinks about is her next fuck. But you like this and you will stay the sub-human that you are. good luck and check for aids and other stds often you will need to. Oh and if the wif ever says she loves you? SHE is lying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why are white bi men depicted as wimps?

What's odd about this story is the black men aren't wimps if a guy sucks them off however the white men are. Obviously you've got issues. You should pair up with Just Plain Bob. If you really do equate seeing your wife with another with being wimpy, that's sad. It can be fun, exciting and add to your relationship. It's pretty unlikely a guy would go from an equal swap situation to Mr. Clean up who wears panties.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
If this story is true, then so is the Tooth Fairy.

The story is not erotic, not because I don't share the fantasy but because the style of writing just lacks eroticism. Even the brief description of the "straight sex" when the couple went to the swing club in the beginning of the story was not erotic. The author recounts the goings-on as if he is a distant observer. Just because he gets an erection watching some of the action does not make it erotic for the reader. Now to the plot itself. Why the interracial category seems filled with not just mixed couples, or White wives having sex with one or more Black men, but in fact, submissive, cuckolded husbands licking out creampies and feeling totally inadequate is beyond my comprehension. I really don't see what's in it for the husband in this relationship. Other than a DP when Master allows it, does hubby ever get to fuck his wife again? Why be married? Let's leave out the disease part of the equation. Numerous studies have shown that sex is more intense and far more enjoyable when it is done with someone you love. If wife enjoys sex more with the Club guys (because their dicks are larger) then by definition she can't really love her husband any more. And the incredible lack of self-esteem and feelings of inadequacy portrayed by this author (I mean, really -- he satisfied his wife for years, so why should he feel this way?) convince me he needs a shrink, and I mean, real soon now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really tired of the stereotypes

I am getting so tired of the stereotypes of well-hung dominant black men turning white women into whores while their wimpy white husbands with small dicks not only stand there passively, but get off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Taking a thick black monster cock

great story i like it from start ti finish. great writing

fantastic story.another part now wanted,

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
new play mate for wifes

good story and writing now for follow up part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
???????

This story posted before which is why I give it a great big zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Work

OMG people its a STORY! Quit acting like it is the gospel or how the world really is. I bet you guys really think that Hollywood Movies are real too.

The story is fine and interesting, my wife and I liked it because we are into that kind of fantasy thing and just want to thank the author for taking the time to allow us read something that assists us with fantasy play time. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow the wife gets to fuck anyone she wants, mostly

if not all black males whose incidence of HIV is higher than any other group, and you get kept around to provide her lifestyle for her while she plays. Get a grip see a doctor and get some mental help. Divorce the slut and let her earn her living on her back doing what she loves, being a black cock ho. You damn sure dont have a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I suck black cock and so does my wife

Great story. My white wife loves black cock. Her single mother fucked black men often. When I first met my future wife I shared her pussy with my friends. I married her a year later and continued sharing her pussy. She asked me if she could fuck black men. I was happy to hear that. After she asked, she only fucks black men. She has black lovers that she fucks often. When I am alone and want to suck a black cock I call one of her lovers and go suck their cock. Our daughters all fuck black men. We are a black fucking family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sad, sad critics. . .

The naivety of some comments here is unbelievable. Are people truly THAT thick?

This is a story. A FICTION. It ain't true and doesn't even begin to sound true, not the way this author has written it -- there's so total a detachment from what's going on, even the fantasy itself isn't fully realised, as if even the writer can't fully visualise what this would be like in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another boring black man's fantasy

Word is, these "and we all lived happily ever after because I'm a wimpy white guy and my wife's a whore" stories are written by blacks in prison with inferiority complexes because they lust after white women, rather than being written by mythical white (Mc)wimps who are so deviant they can stomach remaining married to cheating slut whores and even more preposterous, are willing to participate in this degrading fetish. That's why what passes for a narrative seems disconnected... it mirrors the way those few blacks act in real life when they can actually convince an a) obese white cow with low self-esteem or b) ignorant white teen tramp suffering from a "this will teach my parents a lesson" complex or c) bored middle-aged woman with no self-respect to climb into bed - just impregnate the foolish female and move on to the next dumb broad who'll spread her legs. No romance, no fidelity, no morals, just the primitive indiscriminate urge to rut like a monkey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tell us more

Your lifestyle sounds very hot. Tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Does this guy have any balls?

I don't believe for a second the "it's true" baloney. And I don't see how this guy could screw anyone as he can't stand (spineless cuckold) and obviously has no balls. You have written a huge pile of unbelievable manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love of BBC

Me and my sister Cheryl have been fucking black men with huge black cocks for years. I love to watch a BBC fuck my sister Cheryl. After he fills her hot cunt overflowing with hot cum I suck every sweet drop of cum from her hot cunt. After, I suck his big black cock clean of their fuck juices while I fuck my sister. Nothing is hotter than filling my sisters hot cunt full of my boiling hot cum while her big black lover fills my mouth with his hot cum. We have done this many times in a adult movie theater in our city with a crowd of men watching jerking their cocks and shooting their cum all over our faces. One night she fucked five black guys and sucked off twenty men. I ate every drop of cum from hot cunt, and shared every load shot into her mouth and licked each cock clean.

Jackie the cum slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT IF YOU COULD WAECH YOUR WIFE FUCK ONLY BLACK YOU ARE ONE SIGK LOW LIFE THE BULL SHIT THAT BLACKS HAVE BIGGER COCKS IS JUST BLACK BULL SHIT IF IT WAS MY WIFE I WOULD SELL HER ASS TO WHO EVER HAD TEN BUCKS TO FUCK HER SLUT ASS PEICE OF LOW LIFE SHIT IHOPE YOU GET AN STD AND DIE A SLOW DEATH FUCK ALL YOU LOW LIFE THAT WRITE THIS SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

would love to see my wife getting fucked by a big black cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Get a grip, these are stories, if you don't like them simply don't read them. Yes, I am married, my wife is 57. Yes, she is fucked by other guys. Yes, I watch, we both have agreed to it. Yes, we only do safe sex and my wife has been fucked by some quite large cocks both black and white. My cock does not get quite as hard as it used to but I do get to lick her pussy, tits, ass and when I do get hard enough I am the only one who gets to feel her pussy around my cock without a condom. When both of you agree it is more enjoyable, I see my wife sexually satisfied. We do not have to do anything we do not want, no is no. Last thing, I never thought I would but yes I have taken one of my wifes partners cocks in my mouth. I just did it, he had fucked my wife but still hadn't cum, It just came out, do you want me to suck you, he looked at me, my wife looked at me, he said sure and for the first time I took a cock in my mouth. He still had the condom on, I could taste my wife on it. whether it was because he had just fucked my wife or it was just the mood in our room, I soon felt his cum fill the condom in my mouth. I felt good about it, my wife later on, couldn't get enough of me, telling me how sexy it looked with a cock in my mouth as I managed to fill her pussy that night. If it is good for both of you and you both agree, go ahead, do it. It is after all your life to do as you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a joke

I would never let my girlfriend, nor would she want to be at a party having sex with black men while white men were being cuckold, what a joke, i doubt they have jobs and probably criminal records a mile long, over 63% of blacks alone are infected with hiv or another std, really, who writes or enjoys this garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn't mind it.

I quite enjoyed this tale and imagined myself in the husbands position.

Now I'm going to masturbate.

2

garter2000garter2000almost 4 years ago
Omg

Sooo happy your hubby is wearing panties and sucking cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Interesting read. A little wayward for my tastes. The husband is a dis grace. Man up.

ready501ready501over 3 years ago
Great Story

Well written, great finish....

dannbestdannbestover 2 years ago

I adore eating cum from my wife. She understands me so well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What stupid and trash story!

!* for this garbage

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178almost 2 years ago

Perfect cuckold relationship, I loved this story. 5*****!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got me fucking hard. I'm a real life cuckold and have been for several years. I love sucking the cocks that fuck my wife. We do most of our playing at home but have gone to some parties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous