All Comments on 'David Vanishes'

by juxta_pozed

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank Goodness this is only fiction

because he knew he would never leave there alive, so when he was untied and told to make a run for it, he should have hurt someone. He should have made a vegetable out of Sophie so she could just sit and try to remember what she had actually done. Being a vegetable is worse than death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sick fuck!

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?!

laschlaschover 15 years ago
My Review... (after a quick *WORD* to Anon#1)...

NOTE to 'Anon' Heh; you think SOPHIE's creator was bad?? Well, Mr. No-Tact, find and read a story called 'Options' -- that is, unless your reviewing capacity's limited to a couple of lines of SELF-DENEGRATING swearing at authors, lol. Look; if ya can't stand the heat, stay out of the esoterica, pal. Hey - better still: How's about -YOU- writing something, and "show us all how it's done"!

Grow up. THEN come back, yeah? Critique helpfully, or gtfo. Thanks.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=

Now... Juxta... Wow, bro! WELL-DONE!! It was ALL of the following(!):

Well-crafted; well-proofed; well-rounded; well-paced & well-grounded.

You cleverly brought the sexy, sly, self-absorbed, sadistic little seductress, 'Sophie', to page-flipping life, making the very real possibility of running into a Girl like her at once every subbie-boy's hottest F/D fantasy, AND most chilling, starkest dread.

Awesome, man; awesome. Great job, dawg. :)

tfb..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Anyone

Who finds this story anything but disguesting is a sick little chicken fucker. A coward wrote this and only a coward would enjoy it. Go pull some wings and feet off bugs bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nightmare fuel!

This is the sexual fantasy of a sociopath, not a mentally stable person. I hope someone gets this removed. It is VERY disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
juxta_pozed eats shit and is a total loser

hey juxta, have you considered taking your life's savinvgs (all $28) and paying some man-hating crack-whore to make all your fantisies come true, with you as the victim and you as the star of your very own snuff movie?

shit, you are a loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disturbing

Bro, I like S&M a bit, but this was simply disturbing.

Your litererature was amazing, I'll give u that, but your imagination is sick. Although it would be pretty awesome if u made a fic of him escapIng and taking revenge, preferably just killing her and all the rest but with your imagination I'm sure you'll make it insane bondage.

Also, was the guy at the end Crawford? Or did I miss interperate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your story

the only way this story could have been better, was if the author was the victim......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Speechless

I really don't know what to say. It's really alive. It's heartbreaking too because you can feel "the Boy's" pain and hopelessness. Again...speechless, definitely one of the best submissions I've read on here.

I think it should be expanded to a novel actually. I really don't even know how someone could write about a victim like this one without experiencing first hand what it would feel like. Incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I didn't like the ending!

The ending does not reflect creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A sick story from a sick mind.

Very sadistic. Though, I do agree w/ the previous comment about lacking in creativity. There was no hope at justice, no interesting plot twists, no love story/Stockholm Syndrome, no real satisfaction after making us feel for David. It didn't even work as jerk-off material as most of the graphic scenes were gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ugly story

And not worth the reading. One problem I had was when they played the game for him to find the key. If his hands and legs were free, why didn't he remove the gag and blindfold and simply snap her neck? Having been tortured for this long, he would have been like a feral animal and the adrenaline rush would have temporarily given him enough strength to kill his tormentor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Piece of crap

Not even a story. Just the rantings of a mad woman. Not worth a second of anyone's time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow.

I thought it was a lovely story, and you tell it so well...This story really stands out, of all the other in its genre. It takes the fem/dom role to the extreme. That takes balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow is right

Snuff is not femdom.

luquinhasBRluquinhasBRover 8 years ago
mean

God! That was so mean!!!

Love it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous