All Comments on 'David's First Year at College'

by WittePiet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Basketball!!

I was put off from reading this story purely based on the fact you mentioned David playing basketball. Wrong time period and definately wrong country. How about learning more about a setting before using it in a story!

WittePietWittePietover 13 years agoAuthor
Basketball is a minor sport in England

I stand corrected about the 5-0 blunder, but basketball is definitely played, albeit as a minor sport in England.

Happycat101Happycat101about 13 years ago

Ok, first of all....I come back gain tonight to reread this story. I love this, and It really make me feel like reading a softly told story from 1970 or around there. I like the slow pace , the crude and awkwardly messy things about sex, lol...sex can never be perfectly done even between in partners of many many years .

Another thing is fuck football or whatever ballz, I don't even read that part and it didn't make me any less enjoyable than it should be =]

Unconstructive snipe is worse than no feedback.

Last thing, this story make me remember the movie " Another Country" in which, the main character resemble a lots to Jonathan .

Thank u for this good entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

I honestly thought the farting constently was gross but no one is perfect and it happens to every one. First story that i have ever read that involved such human characteristics like tooting or having to use the restroom. Sure the rare i have to take a piss in a story but this one was...idk how to explain it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Very well writtin and relatable. I apologize for my misspellings. Im not really good at english yet ^_^;

WittePietWittePietover 11 years agoAuthor
We all do it

Farting, I mean. You can't avoid doing it when you are intimate with someone. The fact that David and Jon both fart shows that they feel comfortable and close to one another. But remember too that farting is an anal activity, and many gays are very preoccupied with anal activities! Jon's bad habit of farting when pissing in a public toilet is very embarrassing, but as he says in the story, what better place to do it if you need to fart urgently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sounded interesting, but. . . .

we've only recently entered into the 21st century, A.D. we start counting at "1", not "0". the first century A.D. consisted of the first 100 years (1 A.D. - 100 A.D.). 1901 A.D. began the *20th* century. 2001 began the *21st* century. i would have loved to read this, but things like these are taught before high school grades.

WittePietWittePietalmost 10 years agoAuthor
I do not understand...

Anonymous:

I do not understand your comment. The story is set in the 1980s. Surely that is towards the end of the twentieth century?

mestizobonitomestizobonitoover 9 years ago
Biblical reference

I just realized this is a reference to the Biblical figures; Jonathan and David. The only gay couple in the Bible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittePiet@WittePiet
I am an elderly man with homoromantic fantasies. Having been a practising scientist for 50 years, I want to leave behind some publications that are not scientific, so I have spent a huge amount of time in the last few years writing these Literotica stories.

SIMILAR Stories