David's First Year at College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to try fucking tonight" he said, "I'm too knackered. Let's make love in our usual way, and go out for a quick drink and something to eat after we've showered." "No" I said, "I've plenty of drink and instant meals in the house, we stay together alone tonight, but I won't try fucking." And I stood up and opened a bottle of Prosecco that had been chilling in the fridge.

"So" I said "this is the plan: drink Prosecco, make love, shower, eat (I've got a nice instant meal with a meat pie), drink some wine, undress, make love again and go to bed. Does this suit you?"

"Yes!" He said and kissed me, rubbing his hand over my back.

After a glass each of the delightfully refreshing fizzy wine, we undressed one another and adjourned to the bedroom. I gasped when I got David's clothes off: he was deeply suntanned all over except for his hips, pubes and arse, where he had obviously worn bathing trunks. I was glad that he had not been sunbathing nude---he would have run a severe risk of rape by any male, gay or otherwise, who saw his body looking so delicious. I was as stiff as a ramrod with lust. He grinned broadly when he saw the effect that his suntan had had on me, and bent down and started to suck my rock-hard tool. He put his hands one on each of my arse-cheeks and pushed my prick as deeply as he could into his mouth and sucked as hard as he could. I had not wanked for a couple of days, and when I came there was a lot of juice, which he swallowed greedily. "I've missed you so much" he said, as he released my limp manhood from his mouth.

"And I have missed you" I replied "I waken every morning to an empty bed with no-one for me to say 'Excuse me' to when I let my morning fart!"

I grabbed him and pulled his naked body tightly against my own and began to kiss him passionately. I could feel his dick getting bigger and bigger against my belly. I pushed him backwards on to the bed, straddled him with his head between my legs and started to lick the precome from the tip of his giant stiffie. I then began to run my tongue along its side and gently nibbled his foreskin with my teeth. Eventually I took as much as I could of his priapic cock into my mouth and he began to pump it vigorously. Being above him I guessed that I would have to be good at catching his come if I wanted avoid a mess on the bed. I rubbed the sides of the lumpy, veiny cylinder with my tongue and tried to chew the end of it as there was zero chance of getting the whole length of it in my mouth. As he neared his climax, his whole body convulsed and he yelled "Jon" as he shot his load into my mouth. I tried desperately to swallow it all, but quite a lot ended up running down my chin.

We decided that the Saturday of that week should be the occasion of our first fuck. David had some shopping to do on the Friday so I took advantage of his absence to make special arrangements for the next day. I phoned a firm of caterers and arranged for a special meal for two persons to be delivered at 6 pm the next day. I also bought flowers and Prosecco and hid them where he would never find them. I had tested the little blue pills and found that they took about an hour to act on me. When David got back I suggested that we went for a swim to ensure that we both got a good night's sleep. "No lovemaking" I said, "we must save it till tomorrow, starting about 1 pm after a light lunch."

Chapter 11 David

It had taken a while for me to give up my reluctance to go the whole way with Jon. I had been given to understand that being buggered can be a painful experience. But while I was alone in Amersfoort, I realized how much I owed to Jon and how much I loved him and that I would not be able to refuse him what he so eagerly wanted. After all, he bought me presents, sometimes cooked for me, taught me a lot about computers, culture and music, and altogether about life itself. He was the ideal mentor in a Greek relationship, and I was the classical Greek ephebe. So after I had been back in Camford for a few days and Jon asked me if I was ready to be fucked, I said that I would be enormously happy to satisfy him in the way that he wanted. Actually I did not put it so coyly. I said remembering that I was a dirty-minded slut, that because I loved him so much, he could fuck me up the farthole.

To my embarrassment, he built up the whole event into a sort of virginity-loss party. After a light lunch, he took me into the bedroom and we sat down on a sofa. He put his arms around me and kissed me passionately and I opened my mouth and nibbled his tongue as he stuck it into my mouth. I could feel his rockhard tool pressed against my belly. He then started to undress me, starting with my T-shirt. I removed my shoes and socks myself and stood up so he could remove my remaining clothing. I then did the same to him and we sat down again on the sofa, both stark naked and wrapped our arms round one another in a passionate embrace, our rigid tools interlocked against our bellies. "I bought the necessary while I was in Amersfoort" I said and opened the drawer in the bedside locker.

"So did I!" said Jon and opened the drawer on his side of the bed.

"Looks as if we have supplies for several weeks of fucking", I said.

"I do hope all goes OK" said Jon.

"Don't worry, I said, "whatever happens, I love you. We're soulmates, not sex partners"

I got up and bent over the bed, legs apart. Jon pulled one of my condoms on to his dick. He plastered the condom with lube and rubbed more lube round my anus and poked first one, and then two fingers into my hole to ensure good lubrication and to stretch the sphincter a little. He then began to push his long but not unduly wide male-organ into my hole. It hurt a little at first and I went through a phase of feeling as if I needed a shit, but eventually he achieved penetration. He then he began to move his prick gently up and down. I couldn't feel a lot, but Jon was obviously enjoying it, and I could certainly feel his pubic hair touching the rim of my anus when fully inside. He put his hands one on each of my nipples and accelerated the pace of his prick action. After a few minutes, he began to make the grunts and pants of a man near orgasm, and then with a huge push and shout of my name he came, and as he did so a very loud fart blasted out of his own anus.

He gently withdrew his tool and bent down and kissed each of my buttocks in turn "Worshipping at the altar, some people call it", he said.

"Fishing for brown trout is what I've heard" I replied drily. "Well Jon, I have sacrificed my anal virginity to your unnatural lust. I hope you enjoyed it".

I climbed on to the bed. "Sorry I farted at the crucial moment" he said.

"That's okay", I said, "what's inside has to get out. If you had not been wearing a rubber, I would be farting your love-juice out right now! I warn you, I am considering my position. I might sometime want to shag you, you know.

Is there much come there?" I asked as he pulled the condom off his dick and tied the end.

"Enough to beget triplets in the right female cunt" he said.

"Don't make me laugh" I said "the first sight of a cunt and you'd be impotent".

"You're right" he said "The only way I could fuck a woman is in the way that I've just fucked you, and that will never generate progeny, even without a rubber!"

He kissed me tenderly and got hold of my cock, which was rather limp. He moved so that he could take it into his mouth, and it at once began to stiffen. Every man knows the pleasant sensation of a slowly stiffening tool, and it was made all the more enjoyable by the contact with Jon's tongue. "You are so good to me, I love you more than anyone, even more than my family," I said. By now my prick was fully erect and Jon was busily chewing at my foreskin, rolling it back and pulling it in the opposite direction. I shuddered with pleasure as he withdrew and started to lick the head of my dick. After a few more minutes of delight, I shuddered and shot my load into his mouth. He swallowed it greedily and kissed me with his come-smeared lips so that I could taste and smell my own come.

It wad only as we lay quietly side by side that I noticed that Jon still had his erection. His massive rockhard dick lay quiet on his belly. We were both feeling rather knackered. I said to him "You're still rockhard. Do you want it again?" "No," he said "I've got a confession to make. If I had given you pain and had to pull out of your hole, I was scared that I might lose my erection and let you down, so I took a little blue pill that will shortly be on the market for erection problems. So I'm stuck with a massive hard-on for the next couple of hours. But don't worry, I'm in no state for another fuck. Moreover, I don't think I shall ever need another pill. I know now how to unlock the door of the treasure house". We lay side by side for ten minutes. Then Jon kissed my chest and mouth and stood up, farted loudly, and went into the kitchen, returning after a few minutes with a bottle of Prosecco and two glasses. He opened the bottle with a bang louder than his recent anal explosion and poured us two glasses.

"Why not Trappist beer? I asked. "Prosecco seemed more romantic" he replied.

"I like it" I said, "but isn't it a bit girlish?"

"Try saying that to a Venetian" he replied "It's a celebratory drink to mark your surrender to me!"

"A most enjoyable surrender" I said, "I'm proud to belong to you and our union has now been consummated. Your carnal knowledge is now complete!"

"That's what universities are for" he replied "the propagation of all forms of knowledge, carnal included!"

"Camford as a fuck-school!"

"It's been that for hundreds of years" said Jon. "Camford University was an all-male establishment for 800 years, and the fellows were not allowed to marry. Every year there was a fresh intake of eager young boys. You can imagine what that led to".

We rapidly finished the bottle and went into the shower. We soaped and washed each other including shampooing our hair. It was interesting soaping and washing Jon's superhard love stick. Without any further horseplay, we dried ourselves and, still naked, went into the living room where two vases of white roses greeted us. "White to symbolize the virginity that you've just lost!" Jon said. "You've lost your virginity too" I said "unless you were lying when you said that you'd never fucked anyone".

"Time for me to dry your hair," he said and plugged in a hairdryer and switched it on. I lay back on the sofa while he dried my rather long hair, kissing me at intervals and stroking the hairs on my chest. Occasionally, but not deliberately, he trailed his erection across my belly without any sign that he wanted more sex.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Jon went to the doorphone and said that he would be down in a moment. He pulled a pair of tracksuit pants on to cover up his massive bulge as far as he could, threw the trackie top over his chest and ran down to open the door. He returned carrying a large cardboard box. "Here's our dinner", he said. "I'm sure the delivery guy thought I had a woman upstairs. Little did he know it was my big bum-boy!" He then kissed me to show he was joking.

The box contained mussels in white wine, cold chicken in sauce, potato salad, Russian salad, tiramisu and a prechilled bottle of German spätlese wine. "The mussels just need five minutes in the microwave" Jon said. For the first time that I could remember, we ate in Jon's small dining room by candlelight, although it was scarcely dark. We then cleared up and watched a feature-length porn DVD sitting still naked on the sofa drinking coffee with our arms round each other, with me making rude comments about the actors and their anatomy, until Jon's priapism had subsided. We then went to bed and made love again before falling asleep in one another's arms.

Chapter 12 Jon

I felt much more relaxed and confident after my first fuck, and was able to contemplate the prospect of David's short absence with equanimity. He was busy the next few days rehearsing for his choral concert which would take place in the big University Aula, a brick and stone building in the High Street by the renowned, though fictitious seventeenth century Dutch architect, Hendrik Vossdijk. It was the same hall in which Handel himself had received an honorary doctorate of music sometime in the eighteenth century.

Although the choir rehearsed daily in Q college, David felt he needed extra practice for his solo item and said that he would practise in the flat each afternoon when no-one else was around to disturb. One day I got home early from the lab. As I entered the flat I could hear him singing, so I stood there silently listening. He was singing a Handel aria. I was transfixed. I had never heard him sing before, and the sheer beauty of his tenor voice sent shivers of delight down my spine. I realized that my boy was not only a lovable, sexy companion, but a person with huge talent and great gifts. It sobered me to think of the responsibility facing me as partner of this gifted human being. I would have to be so careful and generous in cherishing and encouraging the talents of this beautiful boy who put so much trust in me.

Chapter 13 David

To my surprise and delight, Jon said that he wanted to come to the big concert in the University Aula. The programme was a series of works by Handel, not all choral, there were also orchestral items. Our choir's contribution was a series of arias and choruses from operas and oratorios by Handel. I had been chosen to sing a solo aria 'Enjoy the sweet Elysian Grove' from 'Alceste'. After the concert Jon confided that my singing had moved him to tears, which rather surprised me, as I had incorrectly assumed that he was a matter-of-fact scientist. But with his usual perception, he had realized that I was singing to him as well as for him: 'Love the source of endless joy'.

After the concert, which had been a great success with the public as well as with my lover, I needed to go home for a few days before beginning of term to see my parents and tell them that I was gay. I had deliberately left it till I lost my anal virginity to Jon's dick, so that in my own mind I was certain that there was no going back.

The train journey northwards was very tense. I had only brought a backpack as there were clothes at home and I had things that I wanted to bring back for the flat. I arrived at about 7 pm on a Friday evening and my father met me at the station. It was a quiet evening, no-one much was about, so when he came up to me, I put down my backpack and threw my arms around him and kissed him. We walked to his car.

"I'm sorry that I've not been home for more than a few days since Easter" I said.

"That's okay, David" he replied "you are leading your own life now".

As we ate a late supper, I told my parents how successful the Chapel choir concert had been, and that we had received an invitation to tour the Netherlands the following summer. My mother had cooked one of my favourite meals---sausages with mashed potato, red cabbage, carrots and celeriac, followed by a syrup sponge. My brother was in bed and my sister followed immediately after the meal, leaving me to drink coffee with my parents.

"I've got something very important to tell you," I said "about Jonathan and me. We are sleeping together, and we both want it to be a lifelong relationship. I am much happier now that I have established my sexual orientation. I do hope that this doesn't upset you, or make you think that I have abandoned my Christian faith. Just because I am deeply in love with Jon does not mean that I love you both or my brother and sister any less. I know that you like him and I want you to share my joy in the relationship."

My father looked surprised and disconcerted. My mother smiled at me and kissed me. "I'm not surprised," she said. "You showed no interest in girls when you were at school, and having met and been charmed by your boyfriend, I can only say that you are a lucky boy. But let me warn you: don't mistreat him or let him down. You will hurt him permanently if you do. I could see that he is very fond of you, and you would do him serious emotional injury if you went with another man. Blijf trouw." (Stay faithful).

"I'm not ashamed of belonging to Jon", I said "but he wants to keep our relationship secret at present. I told him that such secrets do not last long in Camford, and I'm quite happy to come out as gay. I don't believe that if he comes out his career at Camford as an academic will be harmed, he has too much talent to be discriminated against. I have to leave it to you about what if anything you are going to say to Jeroen and Dorothea. I'm not their parents. But next time Jon comes, we will want to share a room, though not necessarily a bed. Dorothea might be a bit fed up when she finds out, because I got the impression that she fancies him".

I looked at my father "How about you Dad? Does the prospect of your son being a faggot appall you? I can assure you that I am not losing or turning away from my faith. I know God will bless a relationship based on love".

"This is going to take a bit of getting used to" he replied. "It was something that I didn't expect. But as I said at the station, you are leading your own life now. I can see how happy you are with your newfound love. My reaction is the opposite of your mother's: if Jon ever proves unfaithful to my wonderful son, I will not let him get away with it. I can see that you would be damaged by anything going wrong with your relationship, just because you were so young when the foundations were laid. However I have two warnings for you as well: don't let the glorious sensation of being in love interfere with your work, or your leisure activities for that matter. The other is, don't get too deeply involved in the gay world. Try and keep your friendships with the whole of society. You will find that when you do come out, some people will cease to be friendly to you, and others will tease and torment you. You know that this will happen, I hope, but don't let it drive you into exclusively gay circles, because that is where sexual predators lie. I know that you already pray for Jon, please pray for us and all your other friends, because we love you and we need your love. Come and give me a kiss, faggot boy!"

I smiled at my father's sense of humour and kissed him gently.

Chapter 14 David

On the Sunday my father had Churchwarden's duties at the 8 am service and he asked me to go with him. As we walked home afterwards he said "Your mother and I feel that you should tell Dorothea that you are gay, but that none of us should spoil Jeroen's childhood by saying anything to him, he's much too young".

So I asked my sister to come for a walk in the afternoon, something that we had often done when I was still at school. "Dorothea" I said "I've something important to tell you. Mum and Dad already know, but I want you to promise not to tell what I'm going to say to any of your friends and certainly not to Jeroen. Is that OK? Will you promise?"

"Yes" she said.

"I'm gay" I said "and I'm sleeping with Jon Singleton. We both want it to be a permanent relationship. We are both desperately in love with one another. At present and until October next year I am sharing his flat (as well as his bed), but I will move back into college for my third year."

"That comes as no surprise," she said "A lot of the girls in my class at school fancied you, so I'm not surprised that a man like Jon did so. Reluctant as I am to tell you, you are very handsome".

"He has no sense of gaydar and nor have I" I said, "so it took nearly 6 months after we first met before we found one another. But we are not coming out yet, so please don't tell anyone. As no-one here knows him, there's not much to say. What about you? Any relationships?"