David's First Year at College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing serious. I've got too many other things to do. I want to get into Oxbridge", she said, naming England's other ancient university.

Jon telephoned me every night at 8 pm. One night I was out. I had forgotten to tell him that I was meeting a few schoolfriends for a drink. My mother had a quite a long conversation with him in which he told her how much he loved me and she told him to look after me (as if I were a child).

Chapter 15 David

I went back to Camford a few days before the beginning of the Martinmas term, looking forward to another fuck. I had so much stuff with me that I needed a cab to get to Fountain Street. David helped me carry all the stuff up the stairs before closing and locking the flat door and taking me in his arms. As I kissed him passionately, a fart that I had been holding in the taxi suddenly burst out of my hole. I whispered in his ear "That's my arsehole telling you how much it wants a visit." David laughed loudly. "OK" he said "pull your pants down and bend over that chair. I'll go and get the necessaries".

When he returned with lube and condom, I said "Just a minute, I know that it's very unromantic, but I think that I ought to take a shit before we begin. You can come with me if you don't mind the stink." We went into the bathroom, I pulled down my pants and did my business rapidly, flushing the toilet before beginning to wipe. After wiping, I flushed again and transferred to the bidet, ran some water and washed my crack with a soapy flannel. "Let me dry your crack" said Jon and he grabbed a towel, bent me over and began to dry my arse and crack. He lovingly kissed each buttock, licked the hairs on each cheek and began to rim me with his tongue.

I pulled off my shoes and pants and we headed for the bedroom. Jon pulled his shoes off and pulled down his pants. I pulled his shirt off for him, he pushed me on to my back on the bed. I spread my legs and he took them in his hands and put them on his hips as he knelt between my legs. He had held on to the condom box and lube, so he did not have to climb off me. I sat up, grabbed the box and unwrapped a rubber. He took it and rolled it on to his dick, which was rock hard and dripping precome. He put lube on the condom before rubbing a large dollop of it onto my perineum and pushing it into my anus with his finger. He then gently pushed two fingers into my hole to stretch it a bit. I lay back and he lined up his cock to enter me at the right angle to avoid discomfort for me. In the three weeks since our first fuck he had steadily pushed his dick deeper and deeper inside me, and increased the speed and violence of his thrusting. Whether this was due to my lack of protest at his increasing roughness, or to his increasing confidence in fucking, I could not determine. Certainly he had no need of the little blue pills.

He pushed his hard dick gently into my anus, gradually pushing it further and further in. He began to fuck me gently, but with increasing speed, though he did slow down occasionally to kiss me on the lips or nipples. I was slowly getting used to having a large solid object in my gut and beginning to enjoy the penetration. Jon stopped from time to time to rub my prick, which had been rock hard ever since he had kissed me. My hands were round his shoulders and I could smell the sweat dripping from his armpits. It was a wonderful scent, quite different from the stale smell of the basketball changing room. I found it quite intoxicating. Eventually with a cry of "My boy" he came with a shuddering gasp and I could feel the rubber expand inside me as he filled it with his white blood. But he was, as always, loving and considerate. He did not pull out, he got to work on my tool with his right hand and within about a minute I was gasping in ecstasy as I sprayed my jism over his belly and chest. He then gently withdrew from my hole and knelt upward while he tied a knot in the condom. He dropped it on the floor and lay down beside me. "My wonderful treasure, I love you so much" he whispered as he caressed my chest and nipples. "I'm so sorry that I once called you undersexed." We showered together and then went out to eat.

Of our adventures in the following academic year, I will tell you in a subsequent story.

THE END