All Comments on 'David's Friend Vivian Ch. 04'

by Thorilla

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

I envy David! I also liked the fact that your women are real, with hair that remains in the mouth. I wish that David had more time to view the beauty of the two vaginas. It is so much nicer with the panties off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your stories are the best!

Yes, i mean it. While your stories are fantasy it is the realness of the situations and particularly of the details that makes them so special and so believable. Each story is better than the previous one. I look forward to each new story with anticipation and excitement.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need to have a 'Part 5' -- PLEASE-!??!

Excellent series of stories-!! Now, you ended pt-4 as;

"You want me to provide a little 'service' for you now and again? Is that what you meant?"

"Absolutely correct David," said Mrs. Lloyd, "Absolutely correct."

The possibilities for what you can have in pt-5 are excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking Rubbish

Your like him a right wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Just superb descriptions! I can picture the author typing with one hand; the other under her skirts, twiddling herself madly. Wish I was there to help out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Third time in just a few hours. Thank you for the excellent writing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Poor David

All this pussy eating and masturbating and he's still a virgin. Got to say this for Davy, he's one tough stud, coming so many times to my one. But then he's only 18 years old and I'm way past 70 lol. I think Mrs. Lloyd did a disservice to herself by binding David and not letting him use his hands to help her. The other thing is, she could at least let him fuck her after he finished servicing her. Still it's a great story that I enjoyed very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous