All Comments on 'David's Strange Encounter Ch. 01'

by wellsaid

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please don't write any more

No idea what that was. Just stop now and don't embarrass yourself any more

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
You dear annony

embarrass yourself every fucking day by writing your retarded shit comments. I gave this a 5 to make you scream and hate me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Embarrass?

Bonny/Vasty you've been embarrassing yourself for quite some time now, but you're really to dumb to know any better. No screaming and hating here my dear. Just stopped by to give this author a number 1* in your honor. Glad to be of help. Keep up your good work bonny/vasty. The authors will appreciate the low scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Badly comceived and poorly written

And since he didn't have a wife, why is it posted here? Just plain awful.

1 star.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A story about nothing...

A story about nothing...because drunk people sometimes do and say things out of order...2*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
I don't get it

I'm sorry I gave the story a 2. I just didn't get it. xoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well, Wellsaid, this wasn't so well said, its a story about nothing, not worth the time to read, sorry you wasted time to write it and our time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
David's Strange encounter chapter 01

Please, no chapter 2.

Her party and he suggests watching TV? Right.

I guess today is the day of stupid as I've read three bad stories in a row.

We're supposed to give stars for THIS?

I'll give a star for something I don't like, if it's a decent story, but not this. No, my good man, no. one arm of one star is a disservice to my fellow readers.

There's still room in English 98 at your local college. Please sign up soon and attend class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'll be damned

Another queer posting in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah - about nothing, but...

Oddly found myself drawn in... Chapter 2 please.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Welcome to Lit

Isn't it so rewarding to spend the time and effort to write a story for an erotic website so that others can read your story FOR FREE, and they respond with nothing but hateful vitriol?

Do all of us a favor and delete any comment that isn't directed toward your story. Also, turn off the rating feature, as it is pointless in this category.

Now, as to your story, I had a tough time relating to the characters (at least, so far.) The husband and wife seemed like the worst hosts ever. They invite people to their house at a specified time, and when that time comes, she's watching porn in her sweatpants and he's out grocery shopping? Then he goes to bed early? I know it's only fiction, but even fiction has to be somewhat believable.

The central fantasy of this story is David's crush on Allison, and those parts of the story are well written and compelling. I'm sure future chapters will expand on that aspect of the story, with hopefully some close-ended resolution.

Thanks for contributing -- unlike the assholes who routinely leave negative comments on the amateur stories they read for free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't think I understand the plot.

What is the background between David and Allison? Since David is surprised by Allison coming on to him it seems there is no romantic background. Is this supposed to be like some kind of animal instinctual lust romance thing? But they've known each other for some time, so what flipped the switch? But then there's the I love my husband episode and Allison leaves for her bedroom, but ends up in the front seat of David's car kissing him passionately? Just too subtle or obscure or indirect for my concrete brain, I guess. I can't tell what is really going on between David and Allison, or why, or why I should be surprised, or why I should care.

But thanks for trying. I will refrain from rating this until I understand it, or determine it really doesn't make any sense.

And just because SwingerJoe does not have the balls to face an open forum doesn't mean you need to leave yours behind. Funny how those who want to exclaim, its just a story, its just words, can't handle the words themselves. You can exit the kitchen anytime you want, and take SJ with you.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Swingerjoe is mostly right

Dear Wellsaid,

As Joe said, the Loving Wives category attracts the most hateful comments. But don't believe that those dropping these intellectual gems are unappreciative. The highlight of their day is to one-bomb LW stories and leave a comment about how bad the story is and suggesting that the author should die.

You and I and most other authors are providing a service. Consider it 'Therapy for Gary'.

(Gary is the character in Twistedsickmind's Humor and Satire story 'The One Bomber'. If you haven't read it, I strongly recommend it.)

So please ignore Joe's plea to switch off scoring. All regular readers know that the star ratings for LW stories are meaningless. Joe wants other authors to join him in his campaign. I am campaigning against him.

L

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
For every 1 vote the asshole of LIT gives I give a 5

to help offset this fools ravings and vote. The asshole of LIT< dear annony, is one sick brain dead fucked pos. He's also gay and his ex-wife is a whore who cheated on him his entire marriage!!! Bonnietaylor2 also votes 5 when she sees this retarded fool's 1 vote

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
To luedon

We'll have to agree to disagree on this point, I suppose. You seem to think authors are here to enable angry people to leave hateful comments as a form of therapy. I believe authors are here to share their creative work for an appreciative audience.

I personally don't care to become anyone's psychotherapist. I'd rather write fun stories about hot sex and leave the drama in the therapist's office. I'll never understand why anyone visits an erotic website to read stories about divorce and murder.

The bottom line for me is this: the admins of this site clearly have no interest in moderating this site, so it is up to the authors to do so. If we all disabled the rating feature and removed all comments that are nothing more than death threats toward the author and other readers, imagine how much better this site would be. All the bitter, angry, old trolls would go away eventually, and we can have a site where we can share fun and sexy stories without being subjected to endless moronic comments.

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Personally

I found the plot extremely convoluted and it didn't make a lot of sense. I'm not sure where you're going with this but the best I can do is 2* at this point.

@SwingerJoe

While I understand the angst about comments and stars you express the fact is the comments on this one are pretty tame compared to most. I tend to regard them as entertainment rather than psychotherapy. Although one only has to look at the Bonnie/Vastie/Anon etc etc comments to know we're her chosen couch!

Rather than disabling the stars and comments I proposed (in the forum) that the site add a block button so readers could block authors they didn't care for. Then there is no excuse for them reading the stories and making bad comments. Needless to say the authors were totally against it!!!!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Has the makings

I'm confused about the presumptions in this story, but it has the beginnings of an interesting series of follow-on chapters / pages, if edited and expanded.

Looking forward to some additions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous