David's Strange Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stared at him for a moment then smiled deviously. "I dare you to show us your cock." The last word was biting and sent an electric charge through the room. Oscar looked down at his half finished rum and coke and downed it.

"Fuck it."

Ryan stood up and swayed a little bit, and probably light headed. He had worn an overly large hoodie that he took off, revealing a smooth flat stomach before his t-shirt fell back down covering it. His hands lingered on his belt for a moment.

"No one else knows about this. Or anything else that might happen tonight." David and the gals nodded. "David should have to do this too."

"Hey it's not my dare, man. You're the one who signed up for the sausage show." David, though straight beyond a doubt in his mind, was oddly excited to get to see his best friend's member.

"Go fuck yourself." With this, he began to undo his belt. Once done, he slid it out from around his waist. David wasn't sure why he went this far, but didn't question him for he could see he was clearly nervous about the whole thing. Next he undid the button as well as the zipper of his jeans. He decided to keep the jeans on and began pulling down his boxers slowly, either to tease or out of fear.

"Do you shave down there?" It was the first time Allison had spoke in a while, causing David to glance her way. He found it odd that instead of finding her staring at Ryan, she was instead locking eyes with him.

"Yeah," said Ryan, who was beginning to sound shaky in an aroused way more so than the fear at this point.

"Stop delaying him," demanded Emily, "I wanna see it. Show it to us Ryan."

His name being spoken seemed to be all the encouragement he needed. In one smooth motion, he pulled down his boxers and pulled out his penis, resting it on the elastic of the boxers. He wasn't completely hard, but seemed to be getting there. Allison was right, Ryan was smooth down there, looking like he'd just shaved that day. He was at least five inches, just in this semi-hard state.

"Do you shave your balls too?" Emily wasn't mincing her words at this point.

"Uh yeah," Ryan was gaining confidence, having his flagpole up and out for everyone to salute.

"Let's see them too." Before Ryan could react, Emily had crawled over and yanked down his pants and boxers. Now he was naked from his navel to his knees, balls and all. Not only that, but Emily, in her motions was now mere inches from Ryan's hardening cock. She looked up into his eyes in what surely was a great view for him before saying, "eight out of ten."

"Eight out of ten? My dick is at least a nine and a half." Everyone laughed as Ryan pulled up his pants muttering about eight out of ten. "Fine, now show us your tits, Emily."

"Nuh-uh," she said teasingly, "You have to ask it in the form of a dare."

"Tits for four hundred, Alex....fine. I dare you to bare your pair."

Without hesitation, Emily lifted her shirt revealing a lacy dark red bra. In seconds that too was on the floor next to her shirt and she sat topless looking back and forth between Ryan and David. Her breasts were pretty big. They were pale orbs with freckles spotted on them, accompanied by pale nipples surrounded by substantial areolas. She shook them slightly once they were out and looked down at them, pinching the nipples to harden them. David and Ryan were speechless.

"So what would you give these?" Emily asked Ryan.

"I'd give them a nice motorboating." Emily leaned over and smacked Ryan's arm which was meant to be punishment but only served to provide the men with a nice view of them hanging and swinging.

"I mean, what score would you give them?" Ryan thought about it for a moment, before turning to David. The two had been friends for so long that they didn't even need to say anything to each other before saying one thing in unison.

"Double D."

The laughter continued as Emily put her shirt back on, opting out of putting her bra back on. When she noticed the others noticing, she simply grabbed them and told them she felt freer that way.

"Okay David," Emily said turning to him, "I dare you..."

David thought of showing his own dick. He wasn't cleanly shaved like Ryan, but he did think he was bigger. Still, what if they were grossed out? Or what if they made him do something worse? David's head was starting to throb."

"...to say something with a British accent."

"What. The. Fuck!" Ryan shouted. Clearly, he couldn't get his head around such a mundane dare.

"Nobody said it had to be dirty. We just happened to be dirty." Emily sounded defiant.

David cleared his throat, "Oi, that bird gotcha with ya bullocks out. Cheerio mate."

It's sometimes said they're not laughing at you, they're laughing with you. In this case though, they were clearly laughing at him, and hard. It took what David considered to be an unreasonably long time before the giggles died down. David was looking at Allison as she came down from laughing. She caught his glance.

"I'm not going to do a British accent."

"Okay, then I--"

"And I'm not going to flash you."

She stared intently at David. She was gentle enough, but there was an assertiveness in her voice that told him to not try and push it. He thought for a while.

"Okay. Allison, I dare you to moon me." He'd said it before being sure if he wanted to say it. This was pushing a boundary he knew they had both turned away from after this afternoon's fiasco. Now he was driving them straight toward that boundary once again. The look on her face told him that he'd made a mistake. He wished that he could take it back. He wished he could do anything to change everything about this evening.

"Okay."

Allison rose to her knees. She turned around and put her back to the entire group. In the dim lamplight, her face then was plummeted in darkness, keeping David from gauging her reaction to everything that was going on. As if she read his thoughts, though, Allison turned her head slightly and her hatchet-lit face looked straight at David. He heard the zipper on her pants come undone and saw the fabric around her bottom slacken and then slowly, her pants began to come down. Inch by inch, her supple ass came into full view. David was enamored by the pale nude flesh of Allison's butt. He was seeing something not many people had seen and wanted to savor every second. This was the view he was missing earlier in the evening and he wasn't going to miss it now. Too quickly, although hours would be too quick, she pulled her pants back up, swiftly turned around and sat back down.

"Ryan, I dare you to kiss Emily." Caught off guard by this dare, both Emily and Ryan blushed intensely.

"C'mon! We could tell you both have wanted to for a while. Now's your drunk excuse." Said David, happy to change the subject away from what just happened.

"That's not true!/Who thinks that?" They said simultaneously.

"Well a dare is a dare." Emily said to Ryan.

"I know that. Jesus, okay here it goes." Ryan sat up and scooted over towards Emily who remained lounged with one hand behind her holding her up. As Ryan approached her, he wrapped one arm around her back and with the other hand he lightly ran his finger over her lips before plunging into her. Their kiss was full of passion as Emily fell back to the floor with Ryan on top of her. Her hands found his curly hair and his found seemingly every curve of his body. They continued this intimate dance until Allison cleared her throat. They both sat up, in a messier state than they were before and laughed warmly.

"Okay, Allison, I dare you to kiss David." Said Ryan, obviously looking for a reason to go back to kissing Emily. Emily though, was looking on concerned at Allison. David and Ryan both followed her glance to Allison who was now biting her quivering lip, tears welling in her eyes.

"I love my husband," she squeaked and went into her bedroom. David's heart dropped down into the floor. He felt a cold oozing sensation run down into his chest and all the way down to his feet. He got up, feeling dizzy but not from the alcohol.

"Hey man..." said Ryan, obviously feeling for David.

"Do you have a light?"

"I do," offered Emily, who seemed to know exactly what David needed at that moment, "I think I'm going to drive Ryan back to my place. Want me to take you?" "I'm okay. I live close by."

"Okay, well if you--"

"You can't drive! You're drunk!" Said Ryan, drunk himself.

"Oh honey, I'm not drunk, I was just faking it." Said Emily, seemingly malfunctioning Ryan in the process. David heard them continue to talk but was already heading out the door. In his car, he found his pack of cigarettes. Lighting one, he breathed in the warmth. He hadn't realized how cold it was and in the hectic sadness of the moment he walked out without it, but he wasn't going to walk back into that house any time soon or perhaps ever again.

The door behind him opened and he prepared to apologize to Allison for everything that had happened that day. Though he didn't mean it, he would say sorry for finding her how he did today and pushing her to do something she didn't want to do. He would apologize for seeing the things he saw no matter how beautiful she was to behold. He'd say sorry, but he'd be lying. It would be worth it though, for her sanity. Instead he heard giggling and turned around to see Ryan and Emily all wrapped up heading to Ryan's truck. As they walked by, Emily grasped David's arm and gave him a reassuring squeeze.

He watched them leave and then suddenly remembered how cold he was and decided he would feel better in a heated car. Even if he didn't drive it until he sobered up, he could stay warm at least in the meantime. So David got into his car and turned on the saddest Ray LaMontagne song he could find and sulked in the way only sad drunks could. Somewhere in his wallowing, David thought he must have dozed off because he woke up to a much cheerier Ray LaMontagne song as well as the ding of his car door being opened. He looked over and saw Allison climbing into his car, carrying his jacket.

Seeing her face, David forgot all of the apologies he had in mind and simply spoke silently with her eyes and his. As the dome light faded, he realized every window of the car was fogged up. The world had been cut off and for this moment it was only Allison and him. The warmth of the car betrayed the true nature of the cold world outside and the darkness betrayed the sky full of stars all twinkling down onto their Honda Civic which was currently a chapel and the two of them were about to sanctify their bond before God and all of the dashboard lights and Ray LaMontagne crooning and David realized in that moment that hell is other people but so was heaven.

"You forgot your jacket." Allison dropped the jacket and leaned into David who was already falling into her and the two met lips first. The kiss was more satisfying than anything David had experienced. He realized they fit together, perfectly. In that moment he realized that his whole life had been working up to this moment. He had been a part looking for a whole and now he had found it Their lips parted as they entered each other's mouths, surveying, wrestling, and soothing each other with electricity and fireworks. David was feeling light headed again. He reached towards Allison who lifted herself as best as she could to try to lean onto David.

She was on top of him now and his warm hands were finding her cold midriff. She was holding his head, almost scared that if she didn't hold on that he might float away. The two were swimming in bliss when suddenly the car horn exploded into the night. Startled, they both looked around to no avail, given that the windows were still foggy. They looked at each other again, but the moment was lost. Allison fixed her shirt and got out of the car, not speaking another word.

The next morning, David woke up in his bed. He was still in his clothes from the night before. For a moment he wondered if perhaps he had just dreamed the entire thing. The moment seemed too perfect. It couldn't have happened, especially with what had happened earlier. As he leaned over and looked down, though, the tent in his sheets told him that it had to at least partially have been real.

12